collapse

Author Topic: Manual Trading Strategy - ProFx  (Read 313903 times)

Offline dasher1980

Re: Manual Trading Strategy - ProFx
« Reply #2100 on: December 04, 2017, 08:13:43 PM »
Your screenshots do not really match
Agree, colours are different etc.. indeed they do not match 100%, well spotted -;)

I don't understand which similarity is found in profx and genesis except for the arrows
Sure, thats possible that you don't understand. Let me explain. It uses exactly the same indicators: TVI, CCI, T3, GHL and stochs. And yes this is possible to be a coincidence that all the indicators are the same.
Anyways its seems you don't know the Genesis Matrix if you don't see the similarities.

Anyone else who does know the 2 systems and the pro's and con's of each. Would love to hear your experience. As I said its not about that one is for free and the other cost some money. Like I said, I already bought it and if it works for you as a trader the price is really kind of irrelevant at this level.

Offline Atsiekratsie

« Reply #2101 on: December 04, 2017, 10:37:33 PM »
Agree, colours are different etc.. indeed they do not match 100%, well spotted -;)

I don't understand which similarity is found in profx and genesis except for the arrows
Sure, thats possible that you don't understand. Let me explain. It uses exactly the same indicators: TVI, CCI, T3, GHL and stochs. And yes this is possible to be a coincidence that all the indicators are the same.
Anyways its seems you don't know the Genesis Matrix if you don't see the similarities.

Anyone else who does know the 2 systems and the pro's and con's of each. Would love to hear your experience. As I said its not about that one is for free and the other cost some money. Like I said, I already bought it and if it works for you as a trader the price is really kind of irrelevant at this level.

Hey Dasher1980 (i wonder what your age is  :P )

Check my post " Reply #2088 on: November 27, 2017, 08:28:17 AM " its exactly the same as Genesis (besides the order of the matrix and the colors). The real question is what does work for you! ProFx is offering a system that you can build yourself with Genesis... though Genesis is "Freeware" while ProFx is offering assistance /guidance on how to use it.

Offline Frederico_K

« Reply #2102 on: December 05, 2017, 11:14:33 AM »
hi guys. i found this topic in g'search.
good to see real reviews for fxpro5!!
question. do you guys use it for the news trading??
Never trade before the news
Really, everyone knows it smells with flame of your account money   :-\

;D thank you
you're funny)))

i bought it already and tried to get this sell trade for myself but Andrew is too fast for me!! http://forum.forex21.com/thread/dec-5-2017-390-pips-10-pips/2528/
do you guys replicate his trades at least sometimes?

Offline Foxy_Trader

« Reply #2103 on: December 05, 2017, 11:23:43 AM »

It's not about the colours, no need to make fool out of me.
I see 2 vs 3 arrows, I also see them at the different bars.
I'm not so good at technicals indeed, but I assume that something differs in logic of these 2 systems if location and amount of the signals are not the same.

I'll try Genesis by myself that I don't stay subjective, ok.

Offline Foxy_Trader

« Reply #2104 on: December 05, 2017, 11:33:06 AM »
hi guys. i found this topic in g'search.
good to see real reviews for fxpro5!!
question. do you guys use it for the news trading??
Never trade before the news
Really, everyone knows it smells with flame of your account money   :-\

;D thank you
you're funny)))

i bought it already and tried to get this sell trade for myself but Andrew is too fast for me!! http://forum.forex21.com/thread/dec-5-2017-390-pips-10-pips/2528/
do you guys replicate his trades at least sometimes?

Andrew is quick, yes. But as he trades many years we can forgive him this ;D
As for the entries, I trade mainly M15 and often have earlier entries than Andrew.
* please don't take it as advice, this is how trading works for me, not necessarily for everyone  :-*

Offline Frederico_K

« Reply #2105 on: December 06, 2017, 05:41:42 PM »

Andrew is quick, yes. But as he trades many years we can forgive him this ;D
As for the entries, I trade mainly M15 and often have earlier entries than Andrew.
* please don't take it as advice, this is how trading works for me, not necessarily for everyone  :-*
i have made this sell-trade today after Andrew!!
he posted his entry and i had chance to enter 3 pips higher
feel like a pro!!!  8) 8) 8)
profx looks a lot reliable so far..

Offline alaali

« Reply #2106 on: December 06, 2017, 06:08:58 PM »
I am testing this currently.

Perfect SL placements. Today one of the trades missed the SL by some pips. and then it went to the other side.

I am testing more than one currency pairs to see what is working and what is not.

Offline Frederico_K

« Reply #2107 on: December 07, 2017, 12:09:28 PM »
hi guys))
it really looks like magic, yeah)) http://forum.forex21.com/thread/dec-7-2017-206-pips-10-pips/2534/
here is my own trade after.. all done with their user guide. will wait for tp reaching
https://ibb.co/g12UAG
what a strategy!! i did not expect so fascinating results!!

Offline Atsiekratsie

« Reply #2108 on: December 09, 2017, 09:43:05 AM »
Frederico, can you tell us your time-frame and high-level setup? i.e. checking M15 and conformation on M30?

Offline Frederico_K

« Reply #2109 on: December 10, 2017, 08:39:38 AM »
Frederico, can you tell us your time-frame and high-level setup? i.e. checking M15 and conformation on M30?

hi Atsiekratsie!!
i repeated all settings from Andrew, use m30 tf.. just started and didnot make many trades yet))
i saw the sell arrow and sold  ;D i remember that i have to pay more attention to higher tfs, but this trade was out of excitement)) no really a plan haha..

Offline Frederico_K

« Reply #2110 on: December 11, 2017, 04:20:37 PM »
ok guys.. just a quick update on my couple of weeks profx demo testing !
https://ibb.co/fYxtsw
ehh.. unfortunately i have to drive in scheduled work trip to bologna and won't be trading next days((
but i think demo ac proved the concept, yeah!! i'm gonna try this system on my real ac next week!!!
ciao guys!! see you later!!))

Offline Lastonny

• 100% FOREX
« Reply #2111 on: December 11, 2017, 04:35:05 PM »
ehh.. unfortunately i have to drive in scheduled work trip to bologna and won't be trading next days((
but i think demo ac proved the concept, yeah!! i'm gonna try this system on my real ac next week!!!

Wow! It's the real deal, yes  8) Well done, Frederico!

Offline Atsiekratsie

« Reply #2112 on: December 11, 2017, 08:37:52 PM »

Nice Frederico and thanks for sharing! What pairs are you using?

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Best Free Scalper EA by FXautomater by donbon2
[Today at 05:37:02 AM]

Re: Best Scalper by donbon2
[Today at 04:28:22 AM]

Re: Momentum & Momentum H1 EA's by donbon2
[Today at 04:21:06 AM]

Re: FXPig by beardown4545
[Today at 03:33:06 AM]

Re: Momentum & Momentum H1 EA's by nwboater
[Today at 01:36:56 AM]