Forex Broker Rebates and Discounts > General Info

Q&A Broker rebates and discounts

(1/7) > >>

HFT Group:
Please post any questions, comments or suggestions regarding our Broker rebate and discount offers here.

drunkfx:
What is your % gross revenue from Hotforex and what percent from it do you share with us?

HFT Group:

--- Quote from: drunkfx on February 21, 2017, 08:51:46 PM ---What is your % gross revenue from Hotforex and what percent from it do you share with us?

--- End quote ---

Rebates for different account types vary as does the % paid to clients/earned by us.

The Micro, Premium, Currenex and Auto accounts pay clients a rebate of $4.00 per lot r/t. We earn $3.50 per lot from these accounts.

Zero Spread and V2 PAMM accounts pay clients $2.00 per lot r/t. We earn $1.00 per lot from these accounts.

SydneyFox:
Hi John

I signed up with Pepperstone back in March using the link in the forum. Opening both a standard and razor account. Today I inquired of my Pepperstone account manager if I am receiving the cash back payments that I think I'm entitled to through the IB agreement.

His reply was as follows "I'm not entirely sure what is your relationship with your IB and I would suggest talking to them directly if they informed you that you should be receiving rebates from them. Your account is a Standard type and spreads are increased by 1 pip."

Can you please advise what should be happening with rebates from Pepperstone?

Thanks

HFT Group:
Hi,

I can see both your accounts in Pepperstone back office. You should be getting a rebate paid daily (if you trade) back into your trading account. I will give Pepperstone a call and reply back via pm.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version