collapse

Author Topic: Timing of Rebate Payments  (Read 13054 times)

Offline TheAslanGroup

Timing of Rebate Payments
« on: November 06, 2009, 08:09:47 PM »
Hello Everyone,

Ryan ( admin ) had asked me to post just a friendly reminder with regard to the timing of Rebate Payments.

As stated in our “Welcome Letter”, our commitment is to have rebates paid out by the 15th of each month for the previous month’s volume.

It is always our goal to over deliver when it comes to service and payment of the rebates is no exception. As soon as the funds arrive from the brokers, Ryan works only on processing rebates until they’re all completed… typically he has them all paid within the first 10 days of the month.

This month however we have received a number of emails ( starting as early as Nov. 2nd ) asking where the rebates are and why they have not yet been sent.

As much as we enjoy surprising our clients with early payments, we don’t want that to become the “expectation” and have people nervous if their payment doesn’t arrive within the first week.

If the 15th has passed and you have still not received your rebate then by all means contact us and we’ll get it sorted out but please understand that this is a process that literally takes dozens of hours to complete and requires several days to finish.

On that note, Ryan has completed all FXCM rebates and forex.com will be done by the end of the day today… Alapri UK will begin on Monday.

There are two exceptions which are Dukascopy ( which are promised by the 25th of the month ) and Go Markets ( which are paid 1 month in arrears ) but the rest of the rebates will be paid by the 15th.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to send me a PM or an email.

We thank you again for your support and hope you all have a fantastic weekend ;D

Gavin
Off-exchange foreign currency trading on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. You should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.

Offline kmf

Re: Timing of Rebate Payments
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 09:11:17 PM »
Received my Forex.com UK Rebate today  ;D

Thanks so much ASLAN GROUP  :D

Very, very quick  :)

Kevin  8)

Offline keviboy

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2010, 10:33:04 AM »
Hi Gavin,I have opened an account with forex.com/uk through aslan link.I read that the rebate will be paid through paypal.But unfortunately in my region i cannot recieve money through paypal only send.Is there any other way to do it.Thanks and regards.

Kevin

Offline TheAslanGroup

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2010, 07:47:12 PM »
I sent you a pm keviboy.

Best Regards,

Gavin
Off-exchange foreign currency trading on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. You should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.

Offline kmf

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2010, 09:57:09 PM »
Received my Forex.com UK Rebate today

Thanks so much ASLAN GROUP

Kevin  :D

Offline TheAslanGroup

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2010, 12:21:23 AM »
Received my Forex.com UK Rebate today

Thanks so much ASLAN GROUP

Kevin  :D

Our pleasure as always Kevin  ;D

Gavin

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: EUR/USD by fxopen78
[Yesterday at 10:54:15 PM]

Re: EURAUD by Carlos55
[Yesterday at 05:28:31 PM]

Re: How long does it take to learn Forex trading? by Carlos55
[Yesterday at 02:16:58 PM]

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[Yesterday at 12:03:36 PM]

Re: Bonus. Is it worth it? by fxopen78
[April 18, 2021, 11:02:54 PM]