collapse

Author Topic: Bonus. Is it worth it?  (Read 32737 times)

Offline Eliza Abrams

Re: Bonus. Is it worth it?
« Reply #150 on: December 29, 2020, 05:10:00 PM »
Where are they regulated?

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #151 on: December 30, 2020, 12:02:15 AM »
Bonus is a material promotion to attract more trader joined, this not wrong way, but usually, there are certain strict rules regarding the bonus, better check rules bonus before taking it, if likely difficult to fulfil the requirement, the bonus is not worth, but if easy rules to withdraw profit bonus, its can worth

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #152 on: January 04, 2021, 06:39:56 AM »
Bonus is a material promotion to attract more trader joined, this not wrong way, but usually, there are certain strict rules regarding the bonus, better check rules bonus before taking it, if likely difficult to fulfil the requirement, the bonus is not worth, but if easy rules to withdraw profit bonus, its can worth

The only bonus I would try is no-deposit bonus, imo it has the best risk-reward ratio among all bonuses. The reward is zero but risk is 0, so you get best R/R for it and that's why it's definitely worth to try.

Offline Sebastian90

« Reply #153 on: February 02, 2021, 03:24:57 PM »
Most traders know that bonus is a way to lure in traders, but there is always a catch to it, before deciding to trade with it check if the broker is regulated and what criteria is required to obtain the bonus because some are not even worth trying.

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #154 on: February 05, 2021, 03:42:38 PM »
This is why serious regulators like the FCA ban bonuses - they are nothing but a hook for the naive newbie traders that just get them in trouble.

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #155 on: February 09, 2021, 10:12:52 PM »
Most traders know that bonus is a way to lure in traders, but there is always a catch to it, before deciding to trade with it check if the broker is regulated and what criteria is required to obtain the bonus because some are not even worth trying.
Bonus no deposit indeed attract many new users to try, but I think need to pay attention with the rules of bonus, some time to eligible withdraw profit need fulfilled certain requirements, let say broker offer bonus $5 no deposit, but to allow withdraw profit trader need to pay $7, so they need to make profit more than $7, but yes, no deposit bonus is free of risk.

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #156 on: February 19, 2021, 07:05:11 AM »
Well I use 100% credit bonus on fixed account from Hotforex to trade news, I use all available margin and take exceptionally high risk to make most from the trade so additional margin is quite helpful for me. For other cases I see bonus only as a harmful thing for trader.

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #157 on: February 28, 2021, 10:47:38 PM »
Well I use 100% credit bonus on fixed account from Hotforex to trade news, I use all available margin and take exceptionally high risk to make most from the trade so additional margin is quite helpful for me. For other cases I see bonus only as a harmful thing for trader.
Sometimes bonus deposit is interesting if the company offer big bonus, usually bonus deposit just for add free margin, bonus unwithdraable, and some company has rules when trader makes the first withdrawn, hence bonus will be canceled, better read the term and use the bonus.

Offline Carlos55

« Reply #158 on: April 17, 2021, 03:01:13 PM »
Yes, I agree with fxopen78 brokers that offer bonuses later cancel it because of something that was not said clearly to us, so before deciding to go with a bonus offering broker, it is better to read the terms and see if it's suitable.

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #159 on: April 18, 2021, 11:02:54 PM »
Yes, I think so, reading term condition bonus is important before decided to take the bonus, because broker also giving bonus is for attracting all trader to at least trying their platform, but if already read rules bonus, at least we have early preparation later how to utilize bonus for trading purposes.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: EUR/USD by fxopen78
[Today at 12:10:32 AM]

Re: Stock Trader Pro (via mql5.com) by ivanvp
[Yesterday at 12:46:04 PM]

Re: EVOnight EA by ivanvp
[Yesterday at 12:43:45 PM]

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[Yesterday at 12:00:44 PM]

Re: DIY Frequent Trader by diyforexskills
[Yesterday at 08:35:58 AM]

Re: EUR/USD by fxopen78
[May 05, 2021, 11:34:31 PM]

Re: ORDequity PAMM-COPY : 50% MONTHLY Gain, only 8% DD : REVERSAL TRADING ALGORHYTM by bismillahwd
[May 05, 2021, 05:51:19 PM]

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[May 05, 2021, 11:16:32 AM]

Re: Will cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin ever gain mass adoption? by Humble Trader's Fx
[May 05, 2021, 11:13:07 AM]

Re: EVOnight EA by LitnerGo
[May 05, 2021, 09:34:24 AM]