collapse

Author Topic: CabEX by PhiBase  (Read 132709 times)

Offline corre971

Re: CabEX by PhiBase
« Reply #930 on: October 31, 2017, 02:38:37 PM »
That trade went in stop loss.
Also from what i see it was not triggered on all brokers, so that confirm that 3.7 is more broker sensitive than previous versions

Offline Coy0te

« Reply #931 on: October 31, 2017, 02:45:46 PM »
Yes, It seems more broker sensitive. I have noticied a somewhat different behaviour between my Darwinex and tickmill accounts. Right now i have a long trade opened on my tickmill account at 1.3194 and nothing on my Darwinex account.

Offline corre971

« Reply #932 on: October 31, 2017, 02:53:20 PM »
No trades here on both my accounts not on V2, not on V3 or V3.7 ( i run all 3 at very low risk)
Last short was closd at -60 pips sl on V3, and at - 106 pips on V2 and V3.7
Cabex is strongly underperforming all other Swing trader EAs, and also if we had several legs of many hundred pips from this summer on cable, we are still stuck in DD. That in DD is well under historical DD reached in long term BTs, but honestly cannot say that such market is so averse to swing trading since other swing trading EAs are at new equity high. And the broker sensititvity of the V3.7 is not helping

Offline Tradenow

• VIP
« Reply #933 on: October 31, 2017, 03:53:47 PM »
Yep another looser it was.

Sounds like Yoda... ;D

Offline mikepipmaker

• Pursuit of Pippyness
  • Love to be cheerleader :-)
« Reply #934 on: November 11, 2017, 05:38:38 AM »
@corre971 : interesting that you have referred to cabex as a swing trader..... never saw it that way.... I have seen it trade breakouts, reversals (catching it right at the bottom sometimes) and of course the  normal swing trades but after a large part of the new swing direction has played out..... so i dont see it as a pure swing trader, may be that is why it found this year so tough while other pure swing traders and marty's made money.  anyway... no one method can make money all thru.... this getting the right combo is where our skill as traders come into play when trading the automated way.

Just checked into my accs, cabex has recovered about 300 pips from low point seen in oct. this was what i had been expecting and hoping, its been able to recover from such dd's consistently over several years now. main reason for getting so confident with this ea. also phibase guys do an awesome job job with their reports to keep emotions at bay  8)

I run raybot and iprofit along side cabex now. raybot has been good.... its a silent winner.... it keeps trading winning some losing some, but interestingly it has managed to carve out +1200 pips so far this year..... more than made up for drawdown seen on cabex.

i have been running iprofit with only 10 fund allocation so far... it was doing good on EU, GU and gold. now have increased to full allocation on gold pair... will continue running on EU and GU with lower allocation. 

cabex has the ability to jump in to positive in a few weeks.... so we have another 6 weeks or so before the new year.... so wishing us all great luck for rest of the year and for what promises to be a great new trading year ahead   :)  will drop in here when ever time permits...
No method or EA can be successfull if we keep changing the rules and be impatient.

Online reinerh

« Reply #935 on: November 11, 2017, 11:30:13 AM »

yes mike, rake them in those pips :)

i sure expect nice moves to unfold before the year is up benefiting most all decent strategies.

its has been a somewhat slow fall maybe it goes out with bang....................

green pips equal smiles on traders faces after all.
new myfxbook home see below, accounts added soon.

they all will be fully verified.............

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/forexfidelitas

Offline jwatts7701

« Reply #936 on: November 15, 2017, 09:56:11 AM »
nice and much needed rebound this month for cabex. Hopefully it doesn't give it back since we are only mid-way through the month.

My trades have matched the developers to a tee! https://www.myfxbook.com/members/CabEX_EA/cabex-smfx-risk-level-8/1512884

Offline WiZARD

« Reply #937 on: November 20, 2017, 08:59:31 AM »
nice and much needed rebound this month for cabex. Hopefully it doesn't give it back since we are only mid-way through the month.

My trades have matched the developers to a tee! https://www.myfxbook.com/members/CabEX_EA/cabex-smfx-risk-level-8/1512884

Lets hope it won't give back even more... :(
Greed is good

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: FX Autotrader Elite by diyforexskills
[Today at 03:15:32 AM]

Re: Easy Forex (ezefx.com) by IFFTrader
[Today at 02:33:37 AM]

Re: Fidelitas by reinerh
[Yesterday at 11:04:05 PM]

Re: Fidelitas by petermatt
[Yesterday at 10:54:48 PM]