collapse

Author Topic: Forex Real Profit EA  (Read 9933 times)

Offline Byte

Re: Forex Real Profit EA
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2017, 10:25:56 PM »
@candlesurfer
Just a quick note: I have been using the EA for two years or so and am overall very happy with it. The one thing to be aware of - really no reason not to use the EA but important for managing your VPS resources - the EA has phases with relatively high CPU utilisation. So you should make sure your VPS is up for it.

Thanks for the warning. Would you be able to share what annual performance you achieved?
For consistency: I have been running ForexRealProfitEA since August 2015 on a GlobalPrime account (had it on other brokers before, but that gets things mixed up). It is running with a bunch of other EAs, so it is messy to share, but here is what I have:
Total performance up until today is +31.7% (with a very painful first half of the time) at max DD of 12.6%
I attached the monthly performance (I hope the upload works, otherwise I will type it in).
Performance would have been better, if I had always turned off some strategies as they occasionally advise via email, but often I was a bit late with it and besides it is just very annoying to change 4 settings in x number of pairs but clearly worth it for the money. I try to get better discipline on that.
@reinerh
Just a quick note: I have been using the EA for two years or so and am overall very happy with it. The one thing to be aware of - really no reason not to use the EA but important for managing your VPS resources - the EA has phases with relatively high CPU utilisation. So you should make sure your VPS is up for it.

byte,

does it use mqlock for protection ??

I think they are not using mqlock but some kind of encrypted DLL and decryption seems to take significant resources.

Just a side note: service is great. I was frustrated with performance in between and checked with them if that was in line with what they see, and they did a detailed review for me. Unfortunately, there was nothing wrong with my setup but this way I knew and it started performing later again.

Offline Surrealistik

« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2017, 10:36:20 AM »
Been running this EA for close to 3 years at this point, and it has been consistently profitable, averaging somewhere around 5% / MO with peak to trough DDs in the low to mid 20%s (I do use higher risk settings; roughly +50% risk on average, + money management, however) over this entire time on a CNS VPS at IC Markets.

Adrian and FRPEA support in general have always been top notch, usually replying within a day or two, and always have been very helpful, friendly and informative.

Solid EA with a strategy that the dev team continually reviews, tweaks and refine, while systemically and methodically reviewing the impact of modifications to the strategy via backtesting (I believe backtesting is based upon data going back more than 12 years, and tick data going back more than 8 ) and forward testing, which helps assure the robustness of the system. In general, after years of continual, consistent profitability, I've come to trust it with increasing amounts of capital (I recommend everyone do the same for any system no matter how promising; scale up the investment as it builds gains; don't jump in all at once) which have accumulated to a significant level.

In balance, can't recommend it enough. I do feel though that you need to find the right broker and a good VPS in order to truly realize its potential and returns. As above, I've used IC Markets and CNS with success. Excel Markets (when it existed) and Global Prime have also proven excellent venues for trading the EA.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 11:13:53 AM by Surrealistik »

Offline candlesurfer

• Trade Me on Darwinex
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2017, 11:09:57 AM »
@candlesurfer

Thanks for the warning. Would you be able to share what annual performance you achieved?
For consistency: I have been running ForexRealProfitEA since August 2015 on a GlobalPrime account (had it on other brokers before, but that gets things mixed up). It is running with a bunch of other EAs, so it is messy to share, but here is what I have:
Total performance up until today is +31.7% (with a very painful first half of the time) at max DD of 12.6%
I attached the monthly performance (I hope the upload works, otherwise I will type it in).
Performance would have been better, if I had always turned off some strategies as they occasionally advise via email, but often I was a bit late with it and besides it is just very annoying to change 4 settings in x number of pairs but clearly worth it for the money. I try to get better discipline on that.
@reinerh

byte,

does it use mqlock for protection ??

I think they are not using mqlock but some kind of encrypted DLL and decryption seems to take significant resources.

Just a side note: service is great. I was frustrated with performance in between and checked with them if that was in line with what they see, and they did a detailed review for me. Unfortunately, there was nothing wrong with my setup but this way I knew and it started performing later again.

Byte, thank you so much for sharing. By the sounds of it if using the EA one has to tweak as advised by the vendor to get the best results. That doesn't sounds too bad a price to pay for ensuring good performance. The yearly pricing model makes me confident they will stay on top of things as if nobody renews due to poor performance they don't get paid...

Offline bleach

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2017, 11:49:57 PM »
Can the vendor remove vat charges for international customers?

Offline donnaforex

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2017, 08:24:13 AM »
You can change the VAT amount applied to the purchase by changing the "country" in the dropdown box on the bottom of the signup page... it'll auto-refresh with the VAT removed.
Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.

If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Offline bleach

« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2017, 02:13:29 PM »
Thanks Donna!

Online Humble Trader's Fx

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2017, 06:19:12 PM »
Looking at the "Live" myfxbook performance of this EA, I have the following concerns:

1- The monthly return to drawdown, is reasonable but nothing exemplary. Daily: 0.11% Monthly: 3.47%, Drawdown: 27.30%.

2- The myfxbook posting is "curious" in that even the latest one as well as all previous records, "ForexRealProfitEA_ICMarkets Real (USD), IC Markets, Technical, Automated, 1:100, MetaTrader 4", Track Record Not Verified.

3- Why are all previous to Real Account Statement 2,3,4, DukasCopy are posted when they are irrelevant since they were stopped a long time ago?

Regards,

Ilios Ellas
« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 06:21:29 PM by iliosellas »
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned by our hard work and intelligence.

Offline eaonly

« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2017, 04:56:05 PM »
Dear iliosellas,

The monthly profit depends on the risk settings, we set an average low risk, for long term performance with a lower draw down.
The average yearly profit is 40% for the last 7 years.

Track record was verified, but on every MT4 platform update, Myfxbook changed the robot that published our track record and we had to update their robot for this reason every time for the last 7 years. Now we have to make a new statement link and delete the old one, in order to work.

Please check FXBlue statement, the confirmation is there.

The oldest MBTrading account was verified by Donna also at the time.
More details on the old Donna forum link also.

Regarding the old statements, we keep the rest of the discontinued statements for the sake of continuity, to keep track of all 7 years of live trading history.

For example, Real Account Statement 2 and Real Account Statement 3 show the trading results of our older versions of the robot, v5 and v6.
Our old Pepperstone Razor accounts were not supported by the broker due to some major changes and were closed by the broker.
 Real Account Statement 4 is our oldest account, when all started on April 2010 and was closed by the broker; MBTrading closed its forex business.

Kind regards,
Adrian
ForexRealProfitEA Team.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 05:24:35 PM by eaonly »

Offline wroeckert

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2017, 02:42:13 PM »
Hello, i have Buy now FRPE now, my Brokers are ForexTime and XM ECN, somebody know there okay for this EA?.

I wait now for the Mail with the Passwort..

regards
Momentum H1, Advanced Scalper, RealProfitEA

Online IFFTrader

• RobinVOL
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2017, 01:25:49 AM »
Try to find brokers with tight spread such as ECN broker. If you are referring to XM cents account I won't run it there

Offline eaonly

« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2017, 12:49:01 PM »
Hi,

Tight spreads (ECN) and good price feed (many partner banks) can improve the long term performance for any trading strategy.

Forex brokers spread comparison useful link:
http://www.myfxbook.com/forex-broker-spreads
and add "Include Commissions" option.

Better use it during the week, when the forex market is open and check few days in a row for better results.

Kind regards,
Adrian
ForexRealProfitEA Team.

Offline wroeckert

« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2017, 12:12:37 AM »
Okay, Thank you, I test

Offline wroeckert

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2017, 01:49:24 PM »
Hello, i get this error: ForexRealProfitEAv6.55 EURAUD,M15: Add the address 'http://www.forexrealprofitea.com' in the list of allowed URLs on tab 'Expert Advisors'Error64

Is already in the list

regards

Offline eaonly

« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2017, 08:46:54 PM »
Dear Wrockert,

It's important to add the address "http://www.forexrealprofitea.com" in the list of allowed URLs on MT4 / Tools / Options / 'Expert Advisors' tab and check "Allow WebRequest for listed URL:" box also.

Some error messages might appear occasionally, due to writing new file error or connection issues, but this doesn't affect the overall performance, as long as the settings are correct and the error messages appears occasionally.

The robot uses the last known values until the next update.

Useful link: https://www.myfxbook.com/community/outlook can be used to check if everything works correctly by comparing the "MarketBuySentiment" chart values with Myfxbook (buy sentiment) values. All updates are on every 5 minutes from our website.

Kind regards,
Adrian
ForexRealProfitEA Team.

Offline wroeckert

« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2017, 12:24:53 AM »
Dear Wrockert,

It's important to add the address "http://www.forexrealprofitea.com" in the list of allowed URLs on MT4 / Tools / Options / 'Expert Advisors' tab and check "Allow WebRequest for listed URL:" box also.

Some error messages might appear occasionally, due to writing new file error or connection issues, but this doesn't affect the overall performance, as long as the settings are correct and the error messages appears occasionally.

The robot uses the last known values until the next update.

Useful link: https://www.myfxbook.com/community/outlook can be used to check if everything works correctly by comparing the "MarketBuySentiment" chart values with Myfxbook (buy sentiment) values. All updates are on every 5 minutes from our website.

Kind regards,
Adrian
ForexRealProfitEA Team.

ok, thank you, maybee because of connections.

what i see now, the EA show GMT 02:23 , but GMT is: 23:24

regards

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Best Free Scalper EA by FXautomater by donbon2
[Today at 05:37:02 AM]

Re: Best Scalper by donbon2
[Today at 04:28:22 AM]

Re: Momentum & Momentum H1 EA's by donbon2
[Today at 04:21:06 AM]

Re: FXPig by beardown4545