collapse

Author Topic: Forex Real Profit EA  (Read 9933 times)

Online Humble Trader's Fx

Re: Forex Real Profit EA
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2017, 07:10:54 PM »
In reality, vendors and affiliates watch their live tests like hawks - something their clients often don't have time and ability to do.

Also, don't forget to factor in the VPS costs.

Pipbuster, I am not sure what you are referring to with this comment? Anyone who is serious about forex trading and using EA's, is not doing justice to his investment or to the EA he is using, especially any EA which is worth its value by not using a VPS: VPS's have come down in price and are exceedingly cheap.

Regards,
Ilios Ellas
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned by our hard work and intelligence.

Offline pipsbuster

« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2017, 07:27:57 PM »
In reality, vendors and affiliates watch their live tests like hawks - something their clients often don't have time and ability to do.

Pipbuster, I am not sure what you are referring to with this comment? Anyone who is serious about forex trading and using EA's, is not doing justice to his investment or to the EA he is using, especially any EA which is worth its value by not using a VPS: VPS's have come down in price and are exceedingly cheap.

Regards,
Ilios Ellas
Profits from this type of EAs are equally low, so they might not even cover the annual license costs + the VPS expenses unless you trade a larger amount and get lucky not to hit several losses in a row for long enough.

Offline donnaforex

• Administrator
« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2017, 07:54:58 PM »

I log into my VPS twice (sometimes three times) a day to check that there are no problems and everything is running smoothly. There's nothing to be gained by watching them beyond making sure the VPS is up and running - i certainly don't interfere with EA trades as it wouldn't be a fair test, and i'd probably make it trade much worse anyway  ;D ;D. I'd recommend anyone trading live money to check their VPS at least once a day.

One thing i notice that testers / sellers often do differently though is to run a test over a longer period of time. When you purchase a product for yourself you don't have this luxury if you have a product that you can refund and it is close to refund date expiry.

Combine this with the fact that most people pile into products when they have had an amazing run, and it's no surprise that some folk end up riding the downward wave on EA after EA after EA.

Better strategy as someone buying a product is to do very thorough research and understand the ins and outs of a product before jumping in and then when you do go in to it, to commit to it for at least 6 months of trading. For this reason it's good to see yearly subscriptions rather than monthly as it encourages better trading habits. Now i know this looks biased coming from me as an affiliate probably trying to persuade you to buy something so i can pay our server bills, but it is the truth as i see it. Ultimately, i do better business if i can keep traders sticking around long term, not buying and refunding on an endless cycle- seeing people go through account after account in this way actually makes me frustrated and sad. If this post saves one person from jumping into something too soon, then i'll be happy.
Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.

If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Offline pipsbuster

« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2017, 08:01:48 PM »
One way to avoid falling for the filtered dates on a backtest is to find an old version of the bot and backtest it over the subsequent years. There's an old version 5.11 of this EA on the web back from the year of 2011. If one backtests it over the subsequent years of 2012-2013, they will see it loses big time.

Offline eaonly

« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2017, 08:30:40 PM »
So pipsbuster,

Great, another lie.
Now we are talking about some pirated version of a robot named after our first release.

Here are all the updates by the way:
http://www.forexrealprofitea.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3

The name you mentioned worked 2 months until our next version.

And we keep track of all trades on real accounts since we started, April 10, 2010.
What is so hard to understand?

Adrian,
ForexRealProfitEA Team.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 08:44:44 PM by eaonly »

Offline pipsbuster

« Reply #50 on: April 22, 2017, 08:44:32 PM »
So pipsbuster,

Great, another lie.
Now we are talking about some pirated version of a robot named after our first release.

Here are all the updates by the way:
http://www.forexrealprofitea.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3

The robot you mentioned worked 2 months until our next version.

And we keep track of all trades on real accounts since we started, April 10, 2010.
What is so hard to understand?

Adrian,
ForexRealProfitEA Team.
Oh really? Is this also a lie?

https://forum.worldwide-invest.org/trading-expert-advisors-ea/2474-forex-real-profit-ea-post244049.html#post244049

Offline eaonly

« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2017, 08:50:40 PM »
Yes pipsbuster,

Another lie.

Check USA bank holidays at this link:
http://www.officeholidays.com/countries/usa/2012.php

All dates are bank holidays, written for the future use.

All holiday dates are written for 2 days, one for the brokers with positive GMT offset and one for negative offset.

Adrian,
ForexRealProfitEA Team.

Offline pipsbuster

« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2017, 08:54:05 PM »
Yes pipsbuster,

Another lie.

Check USA bank holidays at this link:
http://www.officeholidays.com/countries/usa/2012.php

All dates are bank holidays, written for the future use.

All holiday dates are written for 2 days, one for the brokers with positive GMT offset and one for negative offset.

Adrian,
ForexRealProfitEA Team.

All right then - I'm not here to argue with you. May I, please, get your original version's ex4 for my perusal? I'll pay you if I have to.

Offline eaonly

« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2017, 09:17:28 PM »
Nice read.

Bring back old memories.

Please send us an email, in case of affiliate request.

Adrian
FRPEA

Offline pipsbuster

« Reply #54 on: April 22, 2017, 09:19:42 PM »
Nice read.

Bring back old memories.

Adrian
FRPEA
PMed you with my email address.

Online Humble Trader's Fx

« Reply #55 on: April 22, 2017, 10:36:35 PM »
Nice read.

Bring back old memories.

Adrian
FRPEA

I don't see what all this chatter and back and forth is leading to or can be gained by it.

Donna is running this EA live and we can see the results day by day. This is much more transparent than some other sites who weekly declare, "And the winner is....", posting results of EA's they are running without myfxbook posts or analysis and sending you e-mail to purchase this that and the other EA to which they are affiliates. Because of this trust of Donna's live tests, and myfxbook analysis, I have become involved both with the ForexRealProfit EA and the Best Scalper. Thus far, from my demo tests, my results parallel that of Donna's live trades. True, Donna is an affiliate and has a financial interest in this but I don't, "I am not an affiliate of any vendor, nor do I wish to become one.": Having a good and reliable EA is sufficient reward for me.

Regards,
Ilios Ellas
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned by our hard work and intelligence.

Offline ianj

« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2017, 12:32:46 AM »
Hmm, its an old and anywhere known Dirty trick, time will tell us the True

Hmm!

Am not sure i agree - at least in simplistic terms.

If trading ranges (times/dates etc) have been excluded then it is not necessarily an intention to deceive. There are legitimate reasons to exclude some, but i do think these should be publicized by the vendor, even at the expense of betraying some "trade secrets"

It is perfectly legitimate to identify that the ea generally performs poorly at a specific time as the EA regime changes. One example is a break out or reversal strategy - the times and weekdays the strategy is active is CRUCIAL to the operating performance of the strategy (In this respect trading at 22:55, 23:00, 23:05 can be very very different, and Monday and Thursday can hardly be compared)

I do, however, agree that surgically removing specific dates in order to take out individual large losses is nefarious. The technique is mostly detectable (Birt often did it) by sliding/changing data but as with other cases it is generally not obvious without specific tooling

Offline pipsbuster

« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2017, 10:24:27 AM »
Nice read.

Bring back old memories.

Adrian
FRPEA

I don't see what all this chatter and back and forth is leading to or can be gained by it.

Donna is running this EA live and we can see the results day by day. This is much more transparent than some other sites who weekly declare, "And the winner is....", posting results of EA's they are running without myfxbook posts or analysis and sending you e-mail to purchase this that and the other EA to which they are affiliates. Because of this trust of Donna's live tests, and myfxbook analysis, I have become involved both with the ForexRealProfit EA and the Best Scalper. Thus far, from my demo tests, my results parallel that of Donna's live trades. True, Donna is an affiliate and has a financial interest in this but I don't, "I am not an affiliate of any vendor, nor do I wish to become one.": Having a good and reliable EA is sufficient reward for me.

Regards,
Ilios Ellas

This EA has been actively marketed since 2010. Based on the profits it claims, it must have produced lots of wealthy users by now. Yet no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't find any online. Are you one?

Offline wroeckert

« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2017, 01:12:28 PM »
Nice read.

Bring back old memories.

Adrian
FRPEA

Regards,
Ilios Ellas

This EA has been actively marketed since 2010. Based on the profits it claims, it must have produced lots of wealthy users by now. Yet no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't find any online. Are you one?

On myfxbook http://www.myfxbook.com/members/fxwatanabe3/forexrealprofitea/1771579
Momentum H1, Advanced Scalper, RealProfitEA

Offline pipsbuster

« Reply #59 on: April 23, 2017, 01:18:26 PM »
Nice read.

Bring back old memories.

Adrian
FRPEA

Regards,
Ilios Ellas

On myfxbook http://www.myfxbook.com/members/fxwatanabe3/forexrealprofitea/1771579
48% on a cent account after a year hardly qualifies for the definition of wealth.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Best Free Scalper EA by FXautomater by donbon2
[Today at 05:37:02 AM]

Re: Best Scalper by donbon2
[Today at 04:28:22 AM]

Re: Momentum & Momentum H1 EA's by donbon2
[Today at 04:21:06 AM]

Re: FXPig by beardown4545
[Today at 03:33:06 AM]

Re: Momentum & Momentum H1 EA's by nwboater
[Today at 01:36:56 AM]