collapse

Author Topic: Forex Real Profit EA  (Read 9908 times)

Offline wroeckert

Re: Forex Real Profit EA
« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2017, 01:36:33 PM »
Nice read.

Bring back old memories.

Please send us an email, in case of affiliate request.

Adrian
FRPEA
PMed you with my email address.

I don't see what all this chatter and back and forth is leading to or can be gained by it.

Donna is running this EA live and we can see the results day by day. This is much more transparent than some other sites who weekly declare, "And the winner is....", posting results of EA's they are running without myfxbook posts or analysis and sending you e-mail to purchase this that and the other EA to which they are affiliates. Because of this trust of Donna's live tests, and myfxbook analysis, I have become involved both with the ForexRealProfit EA and the Best Scalper. Thus far, from my demo tests, my results parallel that of Donna's live trades. True, Donna is an affiliate and has a financial interest in this but I don't, "I am not an affiliate of any vendor, nor do I wish to become one.": Having a good and reliable EA is sufficient reward for me.

Regards,
Ilios Ellas

This EA has been actively marketed since 2010. Based on the profits it claims, it must have produced lots of wealthy users by now. Yet no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't find any online. Are you one?

On myfxbook http://www.myfxbook.com/members/fxwatanabe3/forexrealprofitea/1771579
48% on a cent account after a year hardly qualifies for the definition of wealth.

The % and the Trades are Important,  I know, 48% is not enought for you, but look at the big Hedgefonds, there more then happy with this.... 
Momentum H1, Advanced Scalper, RealProfitEA

Offline pipsbuster

« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2017, 01:43:27 PM »
The % and the Trades are Important,  I know, 48% is not enought for you, but look at the big Hedgefonds, there more then happy with this....

I'm not running a hedge fund. The account type is equally important - cent accounts don't have any execution issues or abrupt spread spikes.

Online reinerh

« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2017, 02:14:42 PM »

I'm not running a hedge fund. The account type is equally important - cent accounts don't have any execution issues or abrupt spread spikes.

but cent account have huge spreads, that sucks up a lot of profits.

also all their official accounts were decent.

i dont run their ea but its a decent ea none or less.
new myfxbook home see below, accounts added soon.

they all will be fully verified.............

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/forexfidelitas

Offline pipsbuster

« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2017, 02:23:11 PM »

I always take any proof coming directly from the vendor with a decent grain of salt. That's why I'm asking for third-party proof which should be massive after a whole of seven years on the market.

Online dutchie

« Reply #64 on: April 23, 2017, 02:32:21 PM »

I always take any proof coming directly from the vendor with a decent grain of salt. That's why I'm asking for third-party proof which should be massive after a whole of seven years on the market.
Guess all those millionaires are enjoining their money in silence (don't wake up tax people who surf the net for victims)
There's a saying, success is doing what everyone else isn't doing, and not doing what everyone else is doing.

Offline pipsbuster

« Reply #65 on: April 23, 2017, 02:49:16 PM »

Guess all those millionaires are enjoining their money in silence (don't wake up tax people who surf the net for victims)

MyFXBook doesn't require any personal information from its users.

Online Humble Trader's Fx

« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2017, 03:08:08 PM »

MyFXBook doesn't require any personal information from its users.

This thread is sucking a lot of hot air.

Donna has a live account running, I am running the EA as well and I am sure additional members who are just staying out of this "chatter". Let's come back to this 6 months from now and compare. Pipbuster, put this on your calendar and come back then.

Regards,
Ilios Ellas
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned by our hard work and intelligence.

Offline pipsbuster

« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2017, 03:45:56 PM »
Below is the tick data backtest of the initial release v5.11 on the recommended EURUSD pair. The EA file is dated 15.02.2011. Therefore, its backtesting over the subsequent period can be regarded as walk-forward analysis.

The steady account balance growth on the backtest predates the release date. Yet the account takes a rather heavy slump in the vicinity of 25% of the account with the recommended default settings right after the start of the post-release period and stays stagnant from then on for years, all the way until now.

Now factor in the annual license costs and the VPS costs to understand why you would not be net profitable over these seven years. Yet if you look at only the last couple of months of trading, the EA will appear as if it's profitable.  ;D

No wonder the vendor felt compelled to keep adding extra strategies in his multiple updates. Some of them, based on Donna's live test, don't even set SL for their trades. Any market flash crash, like the one on GBPUSD on October 7 last year, would wipe out your account in no time, provided you were in the market with trades that had no stop-losses the moment it happened.

Yet I'm more than willing to give people (even vendors who are after our cash) the benefit of doubt. That's why I PMed this Adrian guy with my email address for a genuine ex4 file of the initial release to backtest it against this one which he regards as a useless crack. I haven't heard back from him since yesterday.

Offline eaonly

« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2017, 06:00:31 PM »
Dear pipsbuster,

Ok, here we go again.

First of all, I'm sure that your version of FRPEA 5.11 is not the official release.

Another detail, we offered free demo version of our robots for 2 years (2011-2013) and free support also.

In addition, the robot is running on verified real accounts since the beginning.

Here are all the updates, (in exchange for the subscription fee):
http://www.forexrealprofitea.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=3

As I said before, according to our real account results, a $450 account should pay the yearly subscription, anything above is net profit.

The Stop Loss defines the maximum value in pips when the robot will close a losing position.
Our robots use a dynamic Stop Loss algorithm and most of the trades are closed at a lower loss than the maximum Stop Loss permitted.
Same story for the Take Profit.
The maximum stop loss is 150 pips, but it differs depending on the currency or strategy used, from 50 to 150.
The breakout strategy has a SL, but it's hidden; it works only at the close of the candle.

The average results from our official account and 5972 trades:
Average Win: +11.10 pips
Average Loss: -16.85 pips

In our case, professional trading logic (improved over 5 years of live trading experience), volatility filters, trading hours and average trade length helped to avoid the market storms and keeped the profit safe.

Here is another third party account statement link:
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/forexgermany/forex-real-profit-ea/803413

Please check the email.
Complete backtest reports are available for our members.

Regards,
Adrian
ForexRealProfitEA Team.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 06:03:01 PM by eaonly »

Offline pipsbuster

« Reply #69 on: April 23, 2017, 06:24:40 PM »
Yes, I have seen the live test of your affiliate and that of yours. Can you post some links to the long-term live tests of your clients though? I would imagine there would be hundreds of them over the seven years this EA has been on the market.

Online reinerh

« Reply #70 on: April 23, 2017, 06:27:52 PM »
Yes, I have seen the live test of your affiliate and that of yours. Can you post some links to the long-term live tests of your clients though? I would imagine there would be hundreds of them over the seven years this EA has been on the market.

how in the heck can a vendor post a customer account, gimme a break.

i am all for myfxbook, but trust me on this one good/fat ones dont get posted publicly for many many reasons.
new myfxbook home see below, accounts added soon.

they all will be fully verified.............

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/forexfidelitas

Offline pipsbuster

« Reply #71 on: April 23, 2017, 06:30:44 PM »

how in the heck can a vendor post a customer account, gimme a break.

i am all for myfxbook, but trust me on this one good/fat ones dont get posted publicly for many many reasons.

I would then happily settle for as little as the ex4 file of the initial release for my testing to prove my findings wrong. Adrian, can you provide it to me?

Offline eaonly

« Reply #72 on: April 23, 2017, 06:34:12 PM »

No, I don't post our clients results.
Yes, some clients since the beginning.

The initial release no longer works, after the MT4 build updates.
We don't have any updates to our expired versions of the robot that works on the latest MT4 platform.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 06:40:13 PM by eaonly »

Offline pipsbuster

« Reply #73 on: April 23, 2017, 06:37:22 PM »

We dont have any updates to our expired versions.

Just what I thought.

Online Humble Trader's Fx

« Reply #74 on: April 23, 2017, 08:58:44 PM »

We dont have any updates to our expired versions.

Just what I thought.

Pipbuster, what does, "Just what I thought." mean?

Stop, hitting and running. Your challenge has been accepted, let's wait until Oct. 2017 or thereabouts and we will revisit your claims.

Regards,
Ilios Ellas
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned by our hard work and intelligence.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Belkaglazer EA by reinerh
[Today at 02:13:07 PM]

Re: Best Scalper by Humble Trader's Fx
[Today at 01:39:34 PM]

Re: Forex Gold Investor EA by wallstreet.forex.robot
[Today at 10:57:42 AM]

Re: EA Controller by diyforexskills
[Today at 10:26:56 AM]

Re: EA Controller by Nadir
[Today at 10:10:51 AM]