collapse

Author Topic: Have you introduced Forex to your family and firends or not?  (Read 18381 times)

Offline Mirza Qasim

Re: Have you introduced Forex to your family and firends or not?
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2017, 12:39:24 PM »
My friend engaged me in forex trading. He helped me a lot. Forex proved a good business for getting extra earning. Now I am planning to introduce it to my younger brother. He shows interest init. I hope he will work good here. Only some people are interested in forex  most of them are feared from loss.

Offline Fairytail

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2017, 01:38:15 PM »
All of my relatives and friends know that I trade forex. And they actually get it.

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2017, 02:00:23 PM »
All of my relatives and friends know that I trade forex. And they actually get it.

All of mine know too. I am not sure how much they get it, to be honest, except for the ones living with me. I mean, they have the opportunity to see me trading on a regular basis and when they ask I explain what I'm doing and why.

Offline JuanG

• All is possible
    • Forex market
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2017, 03:45:49 AM »
The journey to becoming a successful foreign exchange trader is not short: it takes a lot of training, experience and patience! Successful foreign exchange traders have a lot of perseverance, guts and market knowledge. In foreign exchange trading, there is no limit to the quest for knowledge and gathering of information. This is because the more knowledge a trader possesses the better he becomes at trading currencies. make your friends and family members participate if you have a concept of life equal to yours, because as I have explained it is not easy to make money

Offline guernica

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2017, 06:22:24 AM »
Introduce forex to friends is the best way to loose them.

Offline iMusingKiMi

« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2017, 05:48:56 AM »
Frankly said, I won't introduce it to them. Instead of introducing to them, I will ask them to keep away. This is because I know how hard to make money with it without knowledge and experience.

Offline resistance

« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2017, 02:09:52 PM »
If  likely want to introduce to friend or someone else hence first I will said about risk first before talking bout earning from forex trading, beacuse in fact how to making profit from trading is not easy in addition new trader will often facing failure in trading

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2017, 02:40:59 PM »
Frankly said, I won't introduce it to them. Instead of introducing to them, I will ask them to keep away. This is because I know how hard to make money with it without knowledge and experience.

I think it depends on what one means by "introduce". If it's an attempt to convince friends and family to trade on Forex I probably wouldn't do it. Not so much because I think it's a bad idea to trade but because I think it is an important decision and I shouldn't attempt to influence that decision in any way. If it's simply showing friends and family what I do and how I trade I see nothing wrong with it, it's not some big secret.

Offline Neurotic

« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2017, 09:37:53 AM »
Yeah, I have introduced to some of my friends and family. They are too much happy that I have done that.

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2017, 02:54:29 PM »
Yeah, I have introduced to some of my friends and family. They are too much happy that I have done that.

Have they started trading? Are you teaching them?

Offline iMusingKiMi

« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2017, 04:56:28 AM »

I think it depends on what one means by "introduce". If it's an attempt to convince friends and family to trade on Forex I probably wouldn't do it. Not so much because I think it's a bad idea to trade but because I think it is an important decision and I shouldn't attempt to influence that decision in any way. If it's simply showing friends and family what I do and how I trade I see nothing wrong with it, it's not some big secret.

I sometime don't even allow them to see what I trade and what I am doing. It is full of temptation when they see like you can profit easily. Then they will go in dreaming for rich.

Offline resistance

« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2017, 11:27:46 AM »
Seems you are already proven when introduce forex to your friend and he losing money, indeed forex trading not easy to making profit need experience and knowledge, maybe your friend too eager making money at short time, while forex is not easy way to get rich at short time

Offline iMusingKiMi

« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2017, 01:27:52 PM »
Seems you are already proven when introduce forex to your friend and he losing money, indeed forex trading not easy to making profit need experience and knowledge, maybe your friend too eager making money at short time, while forex is not easy way to get rich at short time

I have seen someone post in forum that he loss for consecutive of 10 years.

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2017, 04:15:40 PM »

I have seen someone post in forum that he loss for consecutive of 10 years.

I haven't seen that, but I believe it, unfortunately. Successful forex trading is sometimes a very long road.

Offline Sergius

« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2017, 12:28:35 PM »
Most of the people think forex trading is gambling.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: OniKami Capital by krisz
[Today at 04:05:00 PM]

Re: Best Quotes by Eliza Abrams
[Today at 01:52:00 PM]

Re: Who makes a living on Forex??? by Eliza Abrams
[Today at 01:49:36 PM]

Re: Who makes a living on Forex??? by Loperte
[Today at 12:25:03 PM]

Re: EA Controller by diyforexskills
[Today at 05:24:33 AM]