collapse

Author Topic: Fidelitas  (Read 12418 times)

Offline gpfwestie

Re: Fidelitas
« Reply #300 on: November 15, 2017, 01:50:40 AM »
have you guys noticed thread count on top of page. last wed it was at 4k, today already over 10k

we sure made this one lite up ;)

Certainly :-)

Why didn't you keep going with the competition ? I thought you had it this month ?

(NB, This is my account, currently -3% lol !

https://www.forexsignals.com/traderoom/state/traderoom/app/user/profile/?uid=44596&roomid=1)

Online reinerh

« Reply #301 on: November 15, 2017, 01:59:52 AM »
have you guys noticed thread count on top of page. last wed it was at 4k, today already over 10k

we sure made this one lite up ;)

Certainly :-)

Why didn't you keep going with the competition ? I thought you had it this month ?

(NB, This is my account, currently -3% lol !

https://www.forexsignals.com/traderoom/state/traderoom/app/user/profile/?uid=44596&roomid=1)

i never even entered, i was fired up as heck. but nobody could give me any specs. the rules were a joke as much as i could find.

i think you might make first if you blow ;)

there was a thread reg trade competition where i posted quite a bit, had my account set up, loaded and all.

i was ready man.................

but it wasnt meant to be either.............. so much for nick looking for talent.

see below, longest running manual set up, i think i had a chance of winning, lol

win loss ratio 2 to 1
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 02:06:28 AM by reinerh »
new myfxbook home see below, accounts added soon.

they all will be fully verified.............

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/forexfidelitas

Online reinerh

« Reply #302 on: November 15, 2017, 02:19:37 AM »
my entry would have been this below,

its somewhat optimised = my best to date.

had a sl yesterday of course :(

Offline gpfwestie

« Reply #303 on: November 15, 2017, 02:27:05 AM »
I am trying to get to the bottom ! it's a different challenge !

I do think Nick is looking for talent though, not sure what to say really.

He has had to deal with a lot of scammers, i think they appear once you admit to having multiple 100K's invested.

Online reinerh

« Reply #304 on: November 15, 2017, 02:32:44 AM »
hey i was ready to show everybody in real time forward an top it of using my own money :)

sure did not ask him to fund me an account, no scammer here.

looking at the low trade count = total and pips gained in such short trade duration = 1 day average you can get an idea how powerfull this strategy is.

be glad i did not enter...........................
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 02:35:19 AM by reinerh »

Offline jwatts7701

« Reply #305 on: November 15, 2017, 09:38:51 AM »
MtCook Global has both Hybrid PAM and Standard MT4 PAM
MtCook ASIC has both Hybrid PAM and Standard MT4 PAM too!

I confirmed this.

I'm considering opening my own PAM shortly with them, as I am quite happy with all they do. It's not going to be anywhere near as sexy as your stuff reinerh. It is more going to be for my fam and friends and close network who are happy to just beat bank rates.

But it looks like cook have every angle covered. Regular MT4 pams, and Hybrids and offshore and onshore licenses. From what their compliance told me there may be FX Manager licensing requirements soon under certain circumstances on the ASIC side and that is why they keep the global license too.

Offline jwatts7701

« Reply #306 on: November 15, 2017, 09:41:22 AM »
I hate to say it, but whether you you use an investor password and change it or not, or the EA or not, both myfxbook, and simpletrader (and any other service that you connect an EA to your account that "reads" it with a heart beat, like fxstat, FXBLUE) can TECHNICALLY steal your trades. It is sad but true. For an EA like myfxbook or simple trader you would have to turn it off completely, and then turn it on manually in intervals if you wanted to prevent this.

This also goes for your broker too! Technically your broker can copy your strategy and do whatever they want with it. Im sure this happens a lot.

GPFWestie, I agree to this tune, and I have heard that b-book brokers book the losers, and steal the trades of the winners LOL. So they win on BOTH fronts. And they book volume on both losers and winners. We are in the wrong business! We cannot of course prove that. But it would not surprise me at all.

When you think about it. Myfxbook could probaly run a better a/b-book than most brokers could. They just have so many traders there.

Theres no way around making this 100% fool proof and iron clad though that I can tell, only to not use any of these services. Which you could do with the the signal stuff, but it is hard to get around not using a broker I guess ;)

You have to think to that if you run a signal myfxbook is the least of your worries. Anyone with your signal can do whatever they want with it. Sell it. Trade it on a 100M account. Run their own PAM with it. Reverse engineer it etc... The risk is always there. I guess you just need to decide what level of trust you have. And you need to trust some services to get stuff done unless you want to build all your own of course.

Offline oportunis

« Reply #307 on: November 15, 2017, 10:46:32 AM »
MtCook Global has both Hybrid PAM and Standard MT4 PAM
MtCook ASIC has both Hybrid PAM and Standard MT4 PAM too!

I confirmed this.

I'm considering opening my own PAM shortly with them, as I am quite happy with all they do. It's not going to be anywhere near as sexy as your stuff reinerh. It is more going to be for my fam and friends and close network who are happy to just beat bank rates.

But it looks like cook have every angle covered. Regular MT4 pams, and Hybrids and offshore and onshore licenses. From what their compliance told me there may be FX Manager licensing requirements soon under certain circumstances on the ASIC side and that is why they keep the global license too.

Than this is new development, last time I checked they didn't have it and on their webpage was showing also no hybrid PAM. If they offer it now this is even better :)

Offline Ruairi OPleurisy

« Reply #308 on: November 15, 2017, 12:10:29 PM »
Just got +33.4 pips back on that EURUSD long - thanks Reiner  :D

Online reinerh

« Reply #309 on: November 15, 2017, 12:22:49 PM »
This I don't know, but you can check this easily with demo. If the verification is gone after few days than this is true if not than you can use this for real account :)

so today my account is still showing fully verified, so it seems to work, at least so far.

will wait till next week then do this with all my virgin accounts and hope it keeps on tickin, so will post the new link soon so you guys can follow along.

also i killed trendtrader, it got no interest from all i could tell, since its very slow gainer, meaning results need to be seen almost on a yearly basis and who has the patience for that ;)

Online reinerh

« Reply #310 on: November 15, 2017, 12:26:35 PM »
Just got +33.4 pips back on that EURUSD long - thanks Reiner  :D

this was the higher lot size strategy.................................

we almost recovered the earlier sl already..............

sl are just part of trading............

but always see trading longgggggggggg term, or you drive yourself crazy looking at whatever loss comes along.

Online reinerh

« Reply #311 on: November 15, 2017, 12:43:42 PM »
I hate to say it, but whether you you use an investor password and change it or not, or the EA or not, both myfxbook, and simpletrader (and any other service that you connect an EA to your account that "reads" it with a heart beat, like fxstat, FXBLUE) can TECHNICALLY steal your trades. It is sad but true. For an EA like myfxbook or simple trader you would have to turn it off completely, and then turn it on manually in intervals if you wanted to prevent this.

This also goes for your broker too! Technically your broker can copy your strategy and do whatever they want with it. Im sure this happens a lot.

GPFWestie, I agree to this tune, and I have heard that b-book brokers book the losers, and steal the trades of the winners LOL. So they win on BOTH fronts. And they book volume on both losers and winners. We are in the wrong business! We cannot of course prove that. But it would not surprise me at all.

When you think about it. Myfxbook could probaly run a better a/b-book than most brokers could. They just have so many traders there.

Theres no way around making this 100% fool proof and iron clad though that I can tell, only to not use any of these services. Which you could do with the the signal stuff, but it is hard to get around not using a broker I guess ;)

You have to think to that if you run a signal myfxbook is the least of your worries. Anyone with your signal can do whatever they want with it. Sell it. Trade it on a 100M account. Run their own PAM with it. Reverse engineer it etc... The risk is always there. I guess you just need to decide what level of trust you have. And you need to trust some services to get stuff done unless you want to build all your own of course.

my hats of to you, glad to see that there are still some smart people left after all.

this applies to several other people as well btw, i am sure you all know who they are :)

and i highly appreciate everybodys input, good or bad, its all been heard.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 01:04:13 PM by reinerh »

Online taru

« Reply #312 on: November 15, 2017, 12:47:05 PM »
Thanks Reiner for 34.9 pips on the EURUSD trade today.

Online taru

« Reply #313 on: November 15, 2017, 12:53:16 PM »
Violation of intellectual property is a universal problem. I remember subscribing to a new but impressive signal on one of the sites and when the first trade arrived, it was exactly the same as another signal from MQL I was copying. I quickly compared the history and immediately emailed my concerns to both traders. The original just shrugged it off and said he could do nothing about it and that it happens all the time. The copycat never replied but I launched a complain and had him removed.

Online reinerh

« Reply #314 on: November 15, 2017, 01:20:44 PM »
Violation of intellectual property is a universal problem. I remember subscribing to a new but impressive signal on one of the sites and when the first trade arrived, it was exactly the same as another signal from MQL I was copying. I quickly compared the history and immediately emailed my concerns to both traders. The original just shrugged it off and said he could do nothing about it and that it happens all the time. The copycat never replied but I launched a complain and had him removed.

and this is exactly why the really good systems most folks will simply never see, or only very briefly.............

anybody who has worked long and hard in my case well over 6 years on whatever strategy, becomes very very protective.

the fly by nighters of course, having quickly assembled a strategy on a ea builder site, optimised for the last 6 months, release it on mq or wherever else and go kaboom very soon thereafter those are a dime a dozen as we all have seen.

this has hurt many many people, their live accounts blown to smitherines only to never look back to fx.

my dilemma is not having decent history build up yet since i just got really going late spring 17. by end of next year i will have over a year of history on my virgin accounts, and that will be decent to look at.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: FX Autotrader Elite by diyforexskills
[Today at 03:15:32 AM]

Re: Easy Forex (ezefx.com) by IFFTrader
[Today at 02:33:37 AM]

Re: Fidelitas by reinerh
[Yesterday at 11:04:05 PM]

Re: Fidelitas by petermatt
[Yesterday at 10:54:48 PM]

Re: Easy Forex (ezefx.com) by diyforexskills