collapse

Author Topic: real job or forex !!!!!  (Read 7329 times)

Offline Neurotic

Re: real job or forex !!!!!
« Reply #135 on: September 13, 2017, 05:40:37 AM »
Personally Speaking Forex Trading is the best way to make money online atleast for me. Though I would never consider it as an easy task, but it is too much rewarding too.

Offline Mirza Qasim

« Reply #136 on: October 30, 2017, 12:38:29 PM »
We all know forex is one of good online business for those who are working good with it. There is no match between real job and forex. Forex can be a part time business with forex but all of us not rely on just forex. However real job attracts to all due to its less risks . In forex one had more fear of loss.

Offline brave

« Reply #137 on: November 06, 2017, 08:44:53 AM »
Forex is not trusted business some time it give reasonable profit while most of the time trader has to face the terrible situation, so I would like to prefer my job instead of forex trading as forex is complicated business as far as my concern.

Offline Trunk

« Reply #138 on: November 06, 2017, 04:56:10 PM »
Forex is not trusted business some time it give reasonable profit while most of the time trader has to face the terrible situation, so I would like to prefer my job instead of forex trading as forex is complicated business as far as my concern.

That's fair decision. Will all lose in the long run as we have negative odds in trading.
So its better to give up sooner or later if you earned enough. You need to find a point where you will stop really.

Online CanadianPsycho

• Global Moderator
  • Free markets are sexy
« Reply #139 on: November 06, 2017, 06:17:35 PM »
Members help me...is this thread festooned with bots or are you folks just adding a gaggle of absolutely useless posts? Not be harsh or anything, but...what is the point of these posts? This (and some other threads) just look like bots talking to each other. Anyone else wanna weigh in?

Online reinerh

« Reply #140 on: November 06, 2017, 08:59:35 PM »
Members help me...is this thread festooned with bots or are you folks just adding a gaggle of absolutely useless posts? Not be harsh or anything, but...what is the point of these posts? This (and some other threads) just look like bots talking to each other. Anyone else wanna weigh in?

you hit the nail on the head canadian,

a new mass hatching must have occured over the weekend.

they latched on to every thread they could find ;)
new myfxbook home see below, accounts added soon.

they all will be fully verified.............

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/forexfidelitas

Offline Neurotic

« Reply #141 on: November 08, 2017, 04:22:04 AM »
I prefer to have both job and Forex, like this we could survive with the money earn by job when we lose in Forex Trading.

Offline iMusingKiMi

« Reply #142 on: November 15, 2017, 05:52:15 AM »
I prefer to have both job and Forex, like this we could survive with the money earn by job when we lose in Forex Trading.

If you want something, you have to give up something. Have you ever seen a Neurologist part time to become a Dentist? It is a job of professional, a very boring job but can earn you tonnes of money if you do it in right manner.

Offline Foxy_Trader

« Reply #143 on: November 15, 2017, 10:12:32 AM »
I have the same impression from many threads here  ::)

Offline Paul.Trafford

« Reply #144 on: November 16, 2017, 03:09:22 PM »

You will be surprised mate! This forum needs massive cleaning, trust me I feel like we are 10 people actually, trying to share and help each other, and the rest is just spammers, but I can't understand why , and what is the aim. Cheers

Offline Neurotic

« Reply #145 on: Yesterday at 04:56:45 AM »

If you want something, you have to give up something. Have you ever seen a Neurologist part time to become a Dentist? It is a job of professional, a very boring job but can earn you tonnes of money if you do it in right manner.

Surely I haven't seen any doctor to do that, But I have seen some doctors who give their services in the hospital for a fixed payment for part time and they run their own dispensaries too. So I think we should also have another means of earning to back ourselves up when we lose too much in Forex.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: FX Autotrader Elite by diyforexskills
[Today at 03:15:32 AM]

Re: Easy Forex (ezefx.com) by IFFTrader
[Today at 02:33:37 AM]

Re: Fidelitas by reinerh
[Yesterday at 11:04:05 PM]

Re: Fidelitas by petermatt
[Yesterday at 10:54:48 PM]

Re: Easy Forex (ezefx.com) by diyforexskills
[Yesterday at 10:03:35 PM]