collapse

Author Topic: Best Scalper  (Read 235244 times)

Offline reinerh

Re: Best Scalper
« Reply #675 on: January 12, 2018, 07:04:19 PM »
thx nck,

gee my brain cells not up to speed today................

Online atomico

« Reply #676 on: January 12, 2018, 07:39:56 PM »
BS uses limit orders. Entering the trade should not be a problem or even when the trades close at TP or SL. However, at the time of closing the trades by EA when it get out of trading time without reaching TP or SL it can be affected by your VPS location.

Today's sell order closed in negative on ICM after trading hours, but it reached TP on PS at trading hours. This depends on the broker's liquidity providers.

in this case PS is better respect ICM...

then, have the VPS/SERVER in the USA can help (for ICM) to prevent these loss trade session?

Offline alaali

« Reply #677 on: January 13, 2018, 06:21:23 AM »
Overall ICM is better than PS and I just wanted to show you that if the trade closed at TP or SL your VPS location has no difference.

It is normal to have loss sessions between time to time and even if your VPS location is near the server it will make a small difference.

BS uses limit orders. Entering the trade should not be a problem or even when the trades close at TP or SL. However, at the time of closing the trades by EA when it get out of trading time without reaching TP or SL it can be affected by your VPS location.

Today's sell order closed in negative on ICM after trading hours, but it reached TP on PS at trading hours. This depends on the broker's liquidity providers.

in this case PS is better respect ICM...

then, have the VPS/SERVER in the USA can help (for ICM) to prevent these loss trade session?

Offline nick3232

• aka nck
« Reply #678 on: January 13, 2018, 01:59:30 PM »
if you look closely ,at certain time ps is doing better and other times icm is so nothing to make millions here
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 01:34:21 PM by nick3232 »

Online Tyler

« Reply #679 on: January 15, 2018, 12:09:25 PM »
this is the second time that BS is opening some position during London session, that's without any changes, with the usual settings.
I've lost about 10% of the account.

Offline alaali

« Reply #680 on: January 15, 2018, 01:17:05 PM »
this is the second time that BS is opening some position during London session, that's without any changes, with the usual settings.

Set GMT time manually.
If you restart your vps in the weekend you will face this if it is set to auto detect gmt

Online Tyler

« Reply #681 on: January 15, 2018, 01:24:35 PM »

Set GMT time manually.
If you restart your vps in the weekend you will face this if it is set to auto detect gmt
I will try it. Thank you!!

Online donbon2

« Reply #682 on: January 16, 2018, 06:27:39 PM »
if nothing else works just put it on a seperate terminal and turn it on and off yourself - you can't lose 10% of your account when the EA itself is up 2% this is sure suicide.
Broker - IC Markets   VPS - Amazon EC2 + CNS  

EA:
BS + BFS = not trading them at the moment due to market conditions
Forex Trend Detector - EUR normal and high frequency + GBP (small account MM 0.5% Recovery)
Vol Factor 2 -- EUR MM1.3% + YEN MM1.2% + GBP MM0.9%  (((My Number 1 recommended EA at the moment)))
WS Evo 2 - EUR MM1.2% + GBP MM1.2% + YEN MM1.2% (I do not use WS Asia or Recovery Version)
Forex Diamond - EUR + GBP + YEN (very small account)

(Martingale Trend Strategy - Zone/Parabolic/SuperTrend
 starting lot size 0.01)

News - Thomson Reuters Eikon
Trade Manager - Visual Trading Console for MT4
Trading Rebates - through CashBackFX
VPS - I recommend Amazon EC2 ... but if you qualify get a broker sponsored one as well for scalpers

Online donbon2

« Reply #683 on: January 16, 2018, 09:49:03 PM »
I just closed the GBP trade and turned it off - no way want to scalp 90-00 after the overnight range is 40-00

EA:
Forex Trend Detector - EUR normal and high frequency + GBP (small account MM 0.5% Recovery)
Vol Factor 2 -- EUR MM1.3% + YEN MM1.2% + GBP MM0.9%  (((My Number 1 recommended EA at the moment)))
WS Evo 2 - EUR MM1.2% + GBP MM1.2% + YEN MM1.2% (I do not use WS Asia or Recovery Version)

starting lot size 0.01)

VPS - I recommend Amazon EC2 ... but if you qualify get a broker sponsored one as well for scalpers

Offline nick3232

• aka nck
« Reply #684 on: January 16, 2018, 09:52:54 PM »
do you have any gbpusd trade today and yesterday,mine did not open any pending orders yet

ok fixed

channels are not well defined today ,ascending or descending but not flat,
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 10:09:56 PM by nick3232 »

Online atomico

« Reply #685 on: January 16, 2018, 10:42:39 PM »
hi to all,

please, someone can help me to understand why i have different SELL/BUY LIMIT order on my account respect donna?

and again, in the mt4 journal i see some ERROR MESSAGE (market is closed) that block the EA to modify the limit order.

please note that at the moment i change my setting, from 2 chart for currency pair to 1 chart for currency pair, and i have increase the risk.

only 2 limit SELL order corresponding, the BUY are totally different...

why i have the MARKET IS CLOSED error?

now i am consider also a VPS in USA zone, just to have a better ping and (i hope) prevent these error

Offline nick3232

• aka nck
« Reply #686 on: January 16, 2018, 10:45:32 PM »
hi to all,

please, someone can help me to understand why i have different SELL/BUY LIMIT order on my account respect donna?

and again, in the mt4 journal i see some ERROR MESSAGE (market is closed) that block the EA to modify the limit order.

please note that at the moment i change my setting, from 2 chart for currency pair to 1 chart for currency pair, and i have increase the risk.

only 2 limit SELL order corresponding, the BUY are totally different...

why i have the MARKET IS CLOSED error?

now i am consider also a VPS in USA zone, just to have a better ping and (i hope) prevent these error
   brokers are different i guess
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 10:47:40 PM by nick3232 »

Online atomico

« Reply #687 on: January 16, 2018, 10:46:39 PM »
same ICM broker...

Offline nick3232

• aka nck
« Reply #688 on: January 16, 2018, 10:51:05 PM »
it happens to me time to time ,got 2 ic markets live and oppenings are different sometime,if it occurs often ,there might be a litle detail different in the setting

and vps can play a role as well
« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 10:52:36 PM by nick3232 »

Online donbon2

« Reply #689 on: January 17, 2018, 12:31:57 AM »
for those couple of minutes over rollover you can't modify anything till after it goes live again.

I'm not sure why your orders are different - what server are you on ?

EA:

starting lot size 0.01)

browse forum

* Recent Posts