collapse

Author Topic: Forex Real Profit EA  (Read 61408 times)

Offline wroeckert

Re: Forex Real Profit EA
« Reply #105 on: November 18, 2017, 01:04:41 PM »
good day to all,

at the end i purchase this bot... i hope this is the right choice for my invest saved money...

about the ea, i can ask to DONNA what are the set used on the live account? and what strategy and risk?
how you think about a medium-high risk for this robot?

on the received document by the team of FRPEA i see that some strategy look better respect other, especially in particular currencies.
EUR and GBP seems the best pair for this bot...

leave all strategy and all currencies is the best way?

best regard

Hello, put the risk settings from the info you get 3.0-3.5. There are 6 Strategies ! In the Manual you can see which Strategies work with which Pair. You can split the the Pairs and Strategies any with his own Magic number. Sample for USDJPY i open 5 Charts any with own Magic and at any only one Strategie on.
so you have 100% Control

5 different chart??? not only 1 chart for all 5 strategy?

i have placed the ea only in one single chart with preferred strategy activated... i have read wrong the manual...???

it is right as you did it, but if you set it on different Charts , you can control any Strategie

regards
Momentum H1, Advanced Scalper, RealProfitEA

Online Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
« Reply #106 on: January 04, 2018, 08:54:20 PM »
Hello, FRP users.

Those who are using FRP or those contemplating getting their feet wet with this EA posted in Donna's Forex Test Accounts might want to have a look at the following pair, EUR/USD and perhaps the USD/JPY. The former is generating a reasonable return with a low DD since last October. (see attached)

I have since activated my live account and will be giving a progress report from time to time.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 08:55:54 PM by Humble Trader's Fx »
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Offline eaonly

« Reply #107 on: January 08, 2018, 08:22:49 AM »
Dear Humble Trader's Fx,

Each pair and each trading strategy has good periods and bad periods. All pairs and strategies are profitable in the long term and used together generate a constant gain and a moderate draw down.

Please use FRPEAv6.57 (2018 version) with the following recommended settings:

Default settings,
All 6 strategies,
Currencies - euraud, eurusd, gbpusd, usdchf and usdjpy

Recommended settings, for maxDD (from the last 14 years of tickdata backtests) less than 25%:
Risk_percent = 3 % on eurusd
Risk_percent = 2.5 % on gbpusd, usdchf and usdjpy
Risk_percent = 2 % on euraud

Conservative settings also, for maxDD less than 20%:
Risk_percent = 2.5 % on eurusd
Risk_percent = 2 % on gbpusd, usdchf and usdjpy
Risk_percent = 1.5 % on euraud

The new breakout strategies use higher risk and gained more weight compared to the rest of the strategies.

Waiting for your feedback on the new version of the robot.

Please note that using the recommended settings, the maximum draw down for the last 14 years of tickdata backtests is less than 25% and the average gain is higher than 80% per year.
The profit is not evenly distributed by day, week, month or year and yearly profit varies, from 40% minimum to 120% maximum.
An average of 2 months per year ends up with negative performance; this is a long term oriented trading strategy and one month profit is more or less irrelevant.

Kind regards,
Adrian
ForexRealProfitEA Team.

Online Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
« Reply #108 on: January 08, 2018, 04:21:40 PM »
Dear Humble Trader's Fx,

Each pair and each trading strategy has good periods and bad periods. All pairs and strategies are profitable in the long term and used together generate a constant gain and a moderate draw down.

Please use FRPEAv6.57 (2018 version) with the following recommended settings:

Default settings,
All 6 strategies,

Recommended settings, for maxDD (from the last 14 years of tickdata backtests) less than 25%:

Conservative settings also, for maxDD less than 20%:

The new breakout strategies use higher risk and gained more weight compared to the rest of the strategies.

Waiting for your feedback on the new version of the robot.

Please note that using the recommended settings, the maximum draw down for the last 14 years of tickdata backtests is less than 25% and the average gain is higher than 80% per year.
The profit is not evenly distributed by day, week, month or year and yearly profit varies, from 40% minimum to 120% maximum.
An average of 2 months per year ends up with negative performance; this is a long term oriented trading strategy and one month profit is more or less irrelevant.

Kind regards,
Adrian
ForexRealProfitEA Team.

Hello, eaonly, nice to have you respond to me and the membership.

I have been basing my analysis in Donna's Test Account (  https://www.myfxbook.com/members/donnaforexreal/forexrealprofitea/1986442 ): According to this, I find that since 2017/11/01 to date, EUR/USD AND USD/JPY have been gaining in % while EUR/AUD, GBP/USD, USF/CHF are on the negative side. I would like to continue on this path and trade EUR/USD AND USD/JPY for the time being until I see a turn in the other pairs. I analyze the data every week, going back approximately two months; when I see a winning trend in a pair, I will initiate it. Let's see how this compares to Donna's "all pairs" trading in two months and see.

The latest version is FRPEAv6.57; there in no other FRPEAv6.57 (2018), correct?
Regards,
HumbleTrader
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 07:41:58 PM by Humble Trader's Fx »
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Offline SimoneAnniballi

« Reply #109 on: February 01, 2018, 07:55:08 PM »
eaonly,
may I ask you if the settings you recommend are for ICMarkets, the broker used for the tests shown on the EA  website?
thank you !

Offline Drolph

« Reply #110 on: February 02, 2018, 08:17:19 AM »
eaonly,
may I ask you if the settings you recommend are for ICMarkets, the broker used for the tests shown on the EA  website?
thank you !

These are the general default settings independent of the used broker.

Offline eaonly

« Reply #111 on: February 02, 2018, 10:09:20 AM »
Dear Simone Anniballi,

Recommended settings:

FRPEAv6.57:
Default settings,
All 6 strategies,

1)

The maximum draw down from the last 14 years of tickdata backtesting represents 25% of the account if the recommended settings are used.
More details about the risk can be found on our backtest archive.

2)
Conservative settings option, for maxDD less than 20%:

We use conservative settings for our official ICMarkets account.

Offline pipsbuster

« Reply #112 on: April 04, 2018, 01:43:21 PM »
Not much real profit on Donna's account for months (especially, after VPS costs): https://www.myfxbook.com/members/donnaforexreal/forexrealprofitea/1986442

Offline stefanosb

« Reply #113 on: April 04, 2018, 02:57:29 PM »
Not much real profit on Donna's account for months (especially, after VPS costs): https://www.myfxbook.com/members/donnaforexreal/forexrealprofitea/1986442

my account had the same trades. Unfortunately ;-) I'm confident on the long term.
Eas: Forex Trend Detector - Wall Street Forex Robot - Forex Diamond - Best Scalper - Best Free Scalper - Inertia Trader - Forex Real Profit - SFE Price Action

Offline pipsbuster

« Reply #114 on: April 04, 2018, 03:17:58 PM »

my account had the same trades. Unfortunately ;-) I'm confident on the long term.

What's your long term? Years?

Offline stefanosb

« Reply #115 on: April 04, 2018, 04:57:41 PM »
:-)))
No. Several months. This has many pubblic a counts on myfxbook and every year is updated by the developer. I expected much more from it but we will see what happen. No one knows the future.
Eas: Forex Trend Detector - Wall Street Forex Robot - Forex Diamond - Best Scalper - Best Free Scalper - Inertia Trader - Forex Real Profit - SFE Price Action

Offline pipsbuster

« Reply #116 on: April 04, 2018, 05:15:48 PM »
:-)))
No. Several months. This has many pubblic a counts on myfxbook and every year is updated by the developer. I expected much more from it but we will see what happen. No one knows the future.

What other scalpers are you currently trading live?

Offline stefanosb

« Reply #117 on: April 05, 2018, 06:50:59 AM »
BS and studying BFS. No public myfxbook account. Real Profit Ea the thing i note is many times my eas do not close orders at the same time of their official account but some time after. Sometimes hours.

Offline stefanosb

« Reply #118 on: April 10, 2018, 12:40:15 PM »
Stagnation time continues on this bot. We are at the same level of July 2017. Same situation happened in 2015/early 2016. It has six strategy and works on five pairs so good diversification. We will see. Still confident about it.
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/forexgermany/forex-real-profit-ea/803413

Offline stefanosb

« Reply #119 on: August 14, 2018, 10:23:48 AM »
Hi everybody, anyone there using this ea?
I'm trying to understand the reason why the ea, on my vps, sometimes do not close the trades as the same time it does on official account and 99% on donnaforex or forexgermany ones. I got two losses on eurusd last days for this reason. Opening time is always correct. I have rebate with paybackfx on my account, can this make trading conditions worses in your experience? my latency is about 10 or 15 ms or even better, vps show 95%/99% cpu usage and 70% memory use.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: FX Charger by ForexStore
[Yesterday at 11:30:45 PM]

Re: Fxadept EA by ForexStore
[Yesterday at 09:58:08 PM]

Re: Who makes a living on Forex??? by Dumie
[Yesterday at 06:47:57 PM]

Re: OniKami Capital by krisz
[Yesterday at 04:05:00 PM]

Re: Best Quotes by Eliza Abrams
[Yesterday at 01:52:00 PM]