collapse

Author Topic: Easy Forex (ezefx.com)  (Read 819506 times)

Offline EdNBonita

• VIP
  • Florida, USA
Re: Easy Forex (ezefx.com)
« Reply #5490 on: December 30, 2017, 05:19:49 PM »
If I figured correctly, with withdrawals and changing brokers and bad math, my profit total for the year using EZEFx...and stupid trades, totaled 14.7%.  Not fantastic as Duckie and Bashful and Airhead will post but my wife is smart and won't let me put the life's savings in this.

I was looking back at some of the old systems I have tried to use over the years.  Anyone remember some of these:  Profits Run, RobinVOL, ForexSniper, PremiereTrade?

I have enjoyed everyone's postings and hope we can continue to have a bit of fun while making some money.
Happy New Year!
Ed

Offline IFFTrader

• RobinVOL
« Reply #5491 on: January 03, 2018, 10:57:37 AM »
I wish all EZE supporters a great 2018. Hope to double my account this year.

Sent from my MI 5C using Tapatalk

Offline cabash

« Reply #5492 on: January 05, 2018, 11:37:44 PM »
Weekly Results IC Markets Account      
Weekly Gain (% of Account)      0.35%
Current A/C DD      37.80%
Pair   EA   % of Profit
83   070   49.35%
USDJPY   074   2.53%
AUDNZD   075   0.00%
AUDCAD   076   49.36%
NZDCAD   077   -1.24%

Weekly Results AXI account      
Weekly Gain (% of Account)      0.34%
Current AC DD      18.90%
Pair   EA   % of Profit
89   074   12.65%
USDJPY   074   6.31%
AUDNZD   075   0.00%
AUDCAD   076   72.77%
NZDCAD   077   8.28%

Happy new year to all
2 weeks combined results here - due to not many closed baskets over the holiday weeks.
Lets hope for a good 2018 with enough volatility (but not too much) to keep Chris's legacy humming.

Allt the best Mark

Offline EdNBonita

• VIP
  • Florida, USA
« Reply #5493 on: January 06, 2018, 04:26:46 PM »
Nice, Bashful.  Do you have a report for annual?  We can all be envious.

I believe my new EAs Donna sent me may not be working. No new trade orders since Nov 24. I need to play with it and maybe change some parameters, although I did restart my MT4s.  Plus, the EZEFx website is presently down so I cannot study the recommendations if I want to add another EA at some point. The year is young so no worries...except I may do some manual trading and mess up.
Ed

Online Ruairi OPleurisy

« Reply #5494 on: January 06, 2018, 05:00:11 PM »
Happy new year all.

Ned, if you need EZE manuals for specific EAs then I have most downloaded.  PM me and let me know which ones you need and I will send them over.

I had a great year in 2017 with Chris' Legacy and hope it continues in 2018.

Online Ruairi OPleurisy

« Reply #5495 on: January 07, 2018, 11:12:36 AM »
Hi Ed,

It seems there is no option to attach files in a PM so I've attached the requested guides here.

Hope you get things sorted soon.

Offline donnaforex

• Administrator
« Reply #5496 on: January 07, 2018, 11:25:59 AM »
Nice, Bashful.  Do you have a report for annual?  We can all be envious.

I believe my new EAs Donna sent me may not be working. No new trade orders since Nov 24. I need to play with it and maybe change some parameters, although I did restart my MT4s.  Plus, the EZEFx website is presently down so I cannot study the recommendations if I want to add another EA at some point. The year is young so no worries...except I may do some manual trading and mess up.

If you need some help with anything let me know. I'd recommend deleting all old EZE files from the experts folder as well as the eze058.dll file from the libraries folder and then installing the EA's i sent out, to make sure you have the right version. Save your settings first, and remember NOT to enter any licence keys in the settings when you restart, it needs to be left as default.
Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.

If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Offline binzius

« Reply #5497 on: January 07, 2018, 09:23:17 PM »
Hey folks,

I'm trying to fix the EUR/JPY pair on EZE74100. Partly doing it manually, but it's rather slow and not sure if it will have a long-term effect (reducing the negative balance).
I'm trying the Cat8 (the older version, which is compatible with the EUR/JPY pair), but it acts rather weird. The weird part is that, although it does open trades, but it doesn't close the trades when there's a significant positive trade. I've read on some of the comments, that there is a way to work with the Cat8 in order to close one of the pairs. Did anyone of you tried it and if yes - what settings should be used and how?

Would be great to receive any info about it.

Regards

Offline cabash

« Reply #5498 on: January 12, 2018, 11:30:57 PM »
Weekly Results IC Markets Account      
Weekly Gain (% of Account)   0.85%
Current A/C DD                    40.80%
Pair           EA   % of Profit
83           070   39.63%
USDJPY   074   1.87%
AUDNZD   075   9.64%
AUDCAD   076   9.13%
NZDCAD   077   39.73%

Weekly Results AXI account      
Weekly Gain (% of Account)   0.28%
Current AC DD                     21.90%
Pair           EA   % of Profit
89           074   20.80%
USDJPY   074   8.28%
AUDNZD   075   3.18%
AUDCAD   076   42.66%
NZDCAD   077   25.07%

Pretty good week all up. Hoping 2018 continues in this way

Offline cabash

« Reply #5499 on: January 12, 2018, 11:35:26 PM »
Hey folks,

I'm trying to fix the EUR/JPY pair on EZE74100. Partly doing it manually, but it's rather slow and not sure if it will have a long-term effect (reducing the negative balance).
I'm trying the Cat8 (the older version, which is compatible with the EUR/JPY pair), but it acts rather weird. The weird part is that, although it does open trades, but it doesn't close the trades when there's a significant positive trade. I've read on some of the comments, that there is a way to work with the Cat8 in order to close one of the pairs. Did anyone of you tried it and if yes - what settings should be used and how?

Would be great to receive any info about it.

Regards

Have used Supercat to close a pair: by preventing the pair you want to shut down from opening new trades, and then supercat to have closing control over all the pairs. Is this what you mean? In this case Supercat will use some of the profit from closing other trades to slowly chip away at the open EUR/JPY open trades
Cheers Mark
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 11:38:32 PM by cabash »

Offline binzius

« Reply #5500 on: January 14, 2018, 05:06:35 PM »
Thanks cabash. Will look into it. Is there any particular settings which I should use with Supercat in order to close a specific pair?

Regards

Online Ruairi OPleurisy

« Reply #5501 on: January 15, 2018, 12:51:06 PM »
Thanks cabash. Will look into it. Is there any particular settings which I should use with Supercat in order to close a specific pair?

Regards
You will need to ensure you include the magic number used by the original EA that opened the trades, in the CATMAGICV8.csv, or if you want Supercat to look at all trades see below (quoting Chris' guide) :-

Magic [i.e. the parameter in Supercat EA] You should set this to either zero or -1 (minus one). If set to -1, Supercat will operate on all open trades in the account whether these are generated by EzeFX EAs, EAs from other vendors or manual trades.

If set to zero, Supercat looks for a CATMAGICV8.csv control file in \MQL4\Files. The file can be created by a text editor or a spreadsheet and consists of magic numbers in a single column list. Only open trades with magic numbers in this list will be processed. Other open trades will be ignored. Manual trades all have a magic number of zero so if you want Supercat to include manual trades you need to include the number 0 in the list.

Remember to restart MT4 so Supercat reads in the file if that's the option you choose.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Best Scalper by donbon2
[Today at 12:31:57 AM]

Re: Best Scalper by nick3232
[Yesterday at 10:51:05 PM]

Re: Best Scalper by atomico
[Yesterday at 10:46:39 PM]

Re: Best Scalper by nick3232
[Yesterday at 10:45:32 PM]

Re: Best Scalper by atomico
[Yesterday at 10:42:39 PM]