collapse

Author Topic: Easy Forex (ezefx.com)  (Read 906107 times)

Offline Ruairi OPleurisy

Re: Easy Forex (ezefx.com)
« Reply #5535 on: May 23, 2018, 12:44:33 PM »
cabash, can you tell me how you are getting your GBPUSD trades to close out?  Are you using Hedgetrimmer, or is it manual entries and then closing the 'nibbles'?

I can see that you are having some trades with no comments, so wondering about the source of those (not just GBPUSD).

If anyone is using Hedgetrimmer and thinks it is worthwhile let  me know.

Thanks!

Online IFFTrader

• RobinVOL
« Reply #5536 on: May 25, 2018, 02:44:02 AM »
There is a major issue with hedge trimmer if the trend did not move far enough to close all the trades in nibble. Over time it create a big gap between the high and low trades and nothing get closed while swap is increasing. Hence cant let it run on itself to expect DD is taken care unless the trend really strong enough to close all.

I remember Chris suggest to intervene by either adding manual trades or using the profit to reduce DD.

Offline Ruairi OPleurisy

« Reply #5537 on: May 25, 2018, 11:40:58 AM »
Thanks IFF.

I've not actually got the Hedgetrimmer EA or guide, but I do remember perusing it a long time ago and coming to the conclusion that it seemed quite complex and with no way to run on demo, a little risky if you don't fully understand it.

Cabash is definitely sorting things out on his AXI account so keen to learn what he is up to there...

Offline meteli

EZE079 Manual / description of parameters
« Reply #5538 on: June 17, 2018, 10:57:18 AM »
Hi,

would someone have description of the EZE079 Parameters, what they do and what would be recommended/default values?

Tia,
M

browse forum

* Recent Posts