collapse

Author Topic: forex cyborg  (Read 35410 times)

Offline ForexCyborg

Re: forex cyborg
« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2018, 12:22:10 PM »
good morning Cyborg,

seems a good EA, i can follow and see how it continue... BUT... i am little confused...

on the new account on Circle Markets published on myfx i see the GAIN is 103,62%...

on my mind, a gain of 100% is the DOUBLE of initial deposit capital... in this case you start with 7.000 BUT the actual balance is NOT correct with the 103,62% (about over 14.000)
the showed PROFIT is ONLY 1.501,41...

where the mistake? or i am wrong?

best regard

Hello Atomico,

that is quite simple.
"Gain" show the % Gain if there would be no additional withdraw / deposit in the history.
So if I would have deposit 7k from the beginning, than Gain and Abs. Gain would be the same (like it is at the FXPIG account).
At the Circle markets account I just uppered (as written before) the deposit. You can see it on the "balance" sheet at the myfxbook-page.

Best regards,
Forex Cyborg Team

Offline AdamA

« Reply #61 on: March 06, 2018, 12:45:44 PM »
We managed to archive a greater average win (pips) compared to the average loss (pips), while we have a winning rate over 75%.

And that indicates that it's highly optimized using historical data what is certainly not a good thing.

Offline ForexCyborg

« Reply #62 on: March 06, 2018, 12:53:31 PM »
We managed to archive a greater average win (pips) compared to the average loss (pips), while we have a winning rate over 75%.

And that indicates that it's highly optimized using historical data what is certainly not a good thing.

Hello AdamA,

we are live since 09.05.2017 and we have great stats without any additional optimization. As you can see Forex Cyborg works on the current live market environment very profitable.

Best regards,
Forex Cyborg Team

Offline donbon2

« Reply #63 on: March 06, 2018, 01:20:28 PM »
yeah - this is how they do their markets - top bunch of guys spamming forums for $5 LOL

https://www.seoclerk.com/job/Article-Writing/56759/Forex-forum-post-for-Circle-Markets

Forex forum post for Circle Markets
Created 3 months ago in   Article Writing
Twitter

Google+

Pinterest

LinkedIn

Reddit

Tumblr

Stumbleupon
Must be completed in   2 days          This listing has ended.        Willing to pay a maximum of $5
Forex forum post for Circle Markets Hello I am looking for 20 forum post about https://circlemarkets.com if you can do it please apply ASAP. You have to create word docs and take screenshot with link where you write about Circle Markets. Circle Markets is new ECN broker and offer low spread. You can get lots of promotional information by visiting https://circlemarkets.com also you can ask me about Circle Markets. Please send me one example so I can hire you. Thanks
Broker - IC Markets   VPS - Amazon EC2 + CNS  

EA:
Best Scalper IC Markets Sponsored CNS VPS - IC Live 2 - 4 charts - 1600-1800 1705-1800
Best Free Scalper - Amazon VPS - EURAUD + EURCAD + GBPCAD + GBPYEN + GBPAUD
Forex Trend Detector - EUR normal and high frequency + GBP
Forex Diamond - EUR + GBP + YEN - updated settings
Momentum H1 - Aggressive + Conservative - Dont Buy This Till Performance Gets Better
Custom Built With IC Markets EA Lab
PZ Grid - if ranges get tight I put a grid on -- good buy at his 50% off sales .. not for everyday use though.

News - Thomson Reuters Eikon
Trade Manager - Visual Trading Console for MT4
Trading Rebates - through CashBackFX
VPS - I recommend Amazon EC2 ... but if you qualify get a broker sponsored one as well for scalpers

Offline ForexCyborg

« Reply #64 on: March 06, 2018, 01:36:04 PM »
yeah - this is how they do their markets - top bunch of guys spamming forums for $5 LOL

https://www.seoclerk.com/job/Article-Writing/56759/Forex-forum-post-for-Circle-Markets

Forex forum post for Circle Markets
Created 3 months ago in   Article Writing
Twitter

Google+

Pinterest

LinkedIn

Reddit

Tumblr

Stumbleupon
Must be completed in   2 days          This listing has ended.        Willing to pay a maximum of $5
Forex forum post for Circle Markets Hello I am looking for 20 forum post about https://circlemarkets.com if you can do it please apply ASAP. You have to create word docs and take screenshot with link where you write about Circle Markets. Circle Markets is new ECN broker and offer low spread. You can get lots of promotional information by visiting https://circlemarkets.com also you can ask me about Circle Markets. Please send me one example so I can hire you. Thanks

I don't care about the marketing methods a broker use.
I only care what they provide me as a trader and this is very good. That is the reason I mention them here.

Offline ForexCyborg

« Reply #65 on: March 14, 2018, 10:20:45 AM »
Today I created some back tests for our community member "reinerh" and I tought I could share them with you too.

He wanted to compare the back tests with the live results.

If you want to check it too, than you can download the back tests here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tp9zu1wwyttfeyf/Backtests_v1.1_13012018_13032018.zip?dl=0

The timeframe is 13.01.-13.03.2018, because we updated our live accounts to v1.1 on the 14.01.2018.

You can only compare it with the following account:

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/forexcyborg/forex-cyborg-circle-markets-high/2378197

The reason: it is the only account, where we deactivated the "risk correlation manager". This tool block several trades on the other accounts to reduce the overall risk, but it is impossible to back test it.

If you want to compare it, than keep in mind the following things:

1.) Circle Markets had GMT+1 in that timeframe. The tests are generated with GMT+0. So you will see one hour difference here
2.) Different brokers generate different results as you can see in our several published live accounts, but the results are 90-95% compareable.
3.) Circle Markets is closing the market for 6 minutes at the rollover time. So opening / closing a trade at this time is not possible.
4.) When opening the linked live account, just click on "Custom Analysis" and select the timeframe "13.01.-13.03.2018" and select one of the currency pairs.

Best regards,
Forex Cyborg Team

Online reinerh

« Reply #66 on: March 15, 2018, 03:32:16 PM »

ha what, historical data is the best one can have, so you prefer some flaky moonshine data :)

what mr cyborg posted above is remarkable to me, one can easily see the bt trades match forward almost 100%

i for one will never ever run another ea live where the backtested trades cant be matched forward.

so in the meantime i have been able to confirm those backtests myself, and i must say its a remarkable ea.

scalpers were never really my thing since they cost me dearly in the past, since most have very small tp values cyborg goes for higher values. and with traditional scalpers slippage and ninja news easily makes them non profitable long term, i sure always lost with them.

cyborg goes for higher tp values and also some pairs trade outside the traditional scalper timeframe.

Online Humble Trader's Fx

« Reply #67 on: March 15, 2018, 07:52:53 PM »

ha what, historical data is the best one can have, so you prefer some flaky moonshine data :)

what mr cyborg posted above is remarkable to me, one can easily see the bt trades match forward almost 100%

i for one will never ever run another ea live where the backtested trades cant be matched forward.

so in the meantime i have been able to confirm those backtests myself, and i must say its a remarkable ea.

scalpers were never really my thing since they cost me dearly in the past, since most have very small tp values cyborg goes for higher values. and with traditional scalpers slippage and ninja news easily makes them non profitable long term, i sure always lost with them.

cyborg goes for higher tp values and also some pairs trade outside the traditional scalper timeframe.

Looks promising.  I would wait another month to get a more reasonable data set on myfxbook.

Regards,
HumbleTrader
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned by our hard work and intelligence.

Offline alstoner

« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2018, 11:29:02 AM »
Thought i'd give a quick update as to my results thus far. +23.54% gain with 12.47% drawdown since Jan 30th. I had 1 SL this past week on GBPCHF at -70 pips and another smaller loss of -20 pips. Without those i would have been looking at a 36.88% gain. I trade all 15 pairs with a MM setting of 5% and Risk Corelation set to True.

Based on the results of the vendors high risk account - https://www.myfxbook.com/members/forexcyborg/forex-cyborg-circle-markets-high/2378197, I am looking to switch the correlated risk setting to False and will contuine to update on my results. Needless to say, i'm happy with the performance so far...

Offline ForexCyborg

« Reply #69 on: March 28, 2018, 04:42:28 PM »
Thank you very much for your valuable feedback.
I hope we will have a better april. March was not that good. Not many good setups the last weeks.

Another interesting fact about Forex Cyborg: We managed to achieve rank #3 (out of 1654) at Darwinex based on the best "Darwinex-Score". This score is calculated based on multiple aspects (like market correlation, risk management, loss aversion, performance...). I think this is a fair instrument to compare strategies.

Offline hamiltoncurtis

« Reply #70 on: March 29, 2018, 08:04:52 PM »
Forex Cyborg, do you have any knowledge of how this will perform on a FXChoice Pro account? Thanks

Offline ForexCyborg

« Reply #71 on: April 02, 2018, 06:07:29 PM »
Forex Cyborg, do you have any knowledge of how this will perform on a FXChoice Pro account? Thanks

I have no own experience, but it should run comparable to our published accounts.

Offline Fxwind

« Reply #72 on: April 14, 2018, 08:28:28 PM »
Hi,Forex Cyborg.Do you EA use indicator Bollinger Bands?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 07:05:07 PM by Fxwind »

Offline ForexCyborg

« Reply #73 on: April 16, 2018, 01:05:07 PM »
Hi,Forex Cyborg.Do you EA use indicator Bollinger Bands?

Hello Fxwind,

yes sure, Bollinger Bands is one of the indicators that Forex Cyborg use for the entry and for one of the exit rules.

Best regards,
Forex Cyborg Team

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: FXPig by rexy9099
[Today at 02:24:27 AM]

Re: Best Scalper by Humble Trader's Fx
[Today at 01:32:33 AM]

Re: Best Scalper by pipsbuster
[Today at 01:23:01 AM]

Re: Best Scalper by Humble Trader's Fx
[Today at 01:22:20 AM]