collapse

Author Topic: Recommended EAs  (Read 201 times)

Offline Deongt

Recommended EAs
« on: April 14, 2018, 12:13:07 PM »
Hey all!
I am new here, and was looking for some recommendations for a good EA?
Would be nice if you can hit me up with some good sellers with proven records or experiences.
I thorougly enjoy this forum, keep up the good work!

Online diyforexskills

• Verified Vendor
Re: Recommended EAs
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 06:38:27 AM »
Depends what you consider "good".

In my view there are three main types of EAs and so the first thing to consider is which type appeals to you. Eg

1. If you want a steady small income per trade and are prepared to live through DDs of 40, 50 ,60, 80+% and prepared to risk total wipeouts, then marty/grid type EAs are for you.
2. If you like risk to reward ratios of 20+ to 1, ie many small wins and the occasional large loss(es), then scalping EAs are the go. But often very broker dependent.
3. If more comfortable with risk to reward ratios of 1:1  or 1:2+, and more gradual performance, then trend or range EAs are more suitable.

Given the outrageously high prices for many EAs, meaning you need to trade them on large accounts just to recover costs, why not start with some free ones? And see what types may suit your style and appetite for risk?

Eg, Best Free Scalper and SQ EURNZD as per threads on this Forum

Or check out some free contenders at http://www.pointzero-trading.com/Products/experts  or https://quivofx.com/expert-advisor/

Offline Deongt

Re: Recommended EAs
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 02:10:14 PM »
Thank you. Think I will give Best free scalper a shot, although I have no experience setting these up. I was also looking at WallStreet Forex Robot 2.0 Evolution. I believe it is the same company? Price $237 does not look bad. Anyone had experience with this robot lately?

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: FXPig by rexy9099
[Today at 02:24:27 AM]

Re: Best Scalper by Humble Trader's Fx
[Today at 01:32:33 AM]

Re: Best Scalper by pipsbuster
[Today at 01:23:01 AM]

Re: Best Scalper by Humble Trader's Fx
[Today at 01:22:20 AM]

Re: Best Scalper by pipsbuster
[Today at 01:14:43 AM]