collapse

Author Topic: What's your favourite currency pair to trade?  (Read 24240 times)

Offline diyforexskills

• Verified Vendor
Re: What's your favourite currency pair to trade?
« Reply #90 on: September 13, 2021, 04:30:37 AM »

GBP and EUR are among the good pairs in my opinion as they have enough liquidity to make some good profits provided we should trade in the right direction.

Yes, make the right decision is the key, both currency included in major currency, so many traders around the world like to trade in major currency, is not surprising if the volatility market in the currency pairs is so high.

EURUSD and GBPUSD are two of the most traded currency pairs.

And most traders (some say around 98%) always lose.

Is there a connection? A lesson to be learned?     ;)

DIY ProTrader Signal Service https://www.diyforexskills.com/signal-service/

DIY DuoTrader Live
https://www.fxblue.com/users/fxduo

Information, rebates and products -
http://www.diyforexskills.com

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #91 on: September 17, 2021, 12:15:01 AM »
Loss in the trade I think as part of forex trading, no anyone trader able to make a consistent profit without loss, even though as a hedge fund or big trader, sometimes loss too, then if more than 90% fail, maybe yes, they fail and then leaving forex.

Offline Carlos55

« Reply #92 on: October 08, 2021, 11:35:14 AM »
The Euro/USD is my most favourite pair, It's stable with lower spreads.  It is reliable to trade when scalping and suitable with my broker FP Markets.

Offline akev

« Reply #93 on: November 02, 2021, 09:24:13 AM »
My favourite currency pair is EURUSD because of its volatility and lower spreads for most parts of the day.

I trade using FP Markets with faster execution speed, and combined with the EURSUD, it becomes the best suitable pair for me while scalping.

Offline Jacob

« Reply #94 on: November 23, 2021, 09:42:03 AM »
My favourite choice of broker is the EURUSD. I mainly trade with them because of their volatility, and it offers the easiest way to profit using fundamentals or fundamental analysis.

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #95 on: November 23, 2021, 08:38:30 PM »
I have seen yesterday market on EURTRY has increasing sharply, the re surge the price more than 400%, this is exotic pair, but in my broker spread fee is high for exotic pair, maybe almost broker also have similarities

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #96 on: November 25, 2021, 05:58:37 PM »
Even with high spreads or commission long positions on USDTRY look quite lucrative.

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #97 on: November 25, 2021, 10:38:59 PM »
Even with high spreads or commission long positions on USDTRY look quite lucrative.

If we can get the best time when the trend has been started, it will very lucrative, but when correction time, it will disturb psychology, the loss will be higher than trade on major pairs.

browse forum