collapse

Author Topic: Forex for beginners  (Read 19775 times)

Offline tugatrader

Re: Forex for beginners
« Reply #240 on: April 04, 2017, 10:15:38 PM »
Mostly traders in particularly the newcomers try to make money from this market place without learning and they fall a great loss when trading practically. So before earning we have to move on learning approach. the newcomers should try to Babypips school for learning Forex in a proper way.

Agree with Jason Babypips school is a great start.  I would also suggest Investopedia - http://www.investopedia.com/ ( they have news , they have articles it is a good learning web)

If you prefer to read some books instead of searching online content, I would recommend "Trading for a living", by Alexander Elder. Although it's relatively old, the book explains in an easy way some main strategies used by traders and the psychology of a trader.

Offline Whissed

« Reply #241 on: April 09, 2017, 11:30:53 AM »
Thanks for the lik. I will check it.

Offline Corey Anderson

« Reply #242 on: April 12, 2017, 02:55:18 PM »
Generally, Forex trading business is open for all; thats way in everyday a huge number of new traders are joining here so willingly! But the problem is limited number Forex trainers! Even, a number of new Forex traders are not interested on learning! Whatever, dont lose your hope if you face lots of problem in your early stage of trading, its a common scenario here, focus on your learning process only!

Offline brave

« Reply #243 on: April 12, 2017, 07:31:02 PM »

For living a standard life we have to need a perfect job and I think forex is the best for beginners as we can earn from this business after giving minimum efforts, we can become the millionaire with forex and lonely we can earn from this business.

Online Eliza Abrams

« Reply #244 on: April 17, 2017, 11:57:55 AM »

For living a standard life we have to need a perfect job and I think forex is the best for beginners as we can earn from this business after giving minimum efforts, we can become the millionaire with forex and lonely we can earn from this business.

There aren't a lot of people who have become millionaires from Forex trading. Yes, those people do exist, but they're so few and far between that for the majority of traders it's all but an impossible dream. That said, one can still learn to make a good, consistent profit out of Forex trading, but it takes time and effort and usually a lot of stress.

Offline Paul.Trafford

« Reply #245 on: April 18, 2017, 09:46:40 AM »

In order to become a millionaire with forex, you have to do so much more than just "giving minimum efforts". If you ask me, in reality it is quite the opposite you have to do maximum efforts to do a reasonable profit.

Offline Antje Wagner

• Passion for trading
« Reply #246 on: April 18, 2017, 04:09:54 PM »
it's a fairly nice fantasy ... leaning back and earning millions. but that is not the truth.

Offline Winjak

« Reply #247 on: April 21, 2017, 10:37:36 AM »

Why haven't I become a millionaire yet?
I make great efforts (as practically everyone here) but haven't got my first million yet :)

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #248 on: April 22, 2017, 10:21:12 AM »

I make great efforts (as practically everyone here) but haven't got my first million yet :)

think out of the box. Moving in a mainstream is a dead strategy. Instead of testing run-of-the-mill commonplace trading methods, explore new approaches which may contain a trading edge.

Online Eliza Abrams

« Reply #249 on: April 22, 2017, 12:44:25 PM »

I don't think there are many Forex millionaires out there. Some certainly do exist, but the majority of the traders struggle to even be profitable.

Offline Neurotic

« Reply #250 on: April 22, 2017, 01:10:56 PM »
Newbies have to learn quite a lots of things to survive in Forex Trading and they need to have lots of practice for that.

Online Eliza Abrams

« Reply #251 on: April 23, 2017, 11:38:25 AM »
Newbies have to learn quite a lots of things to survive in Forex Trading and they need to have lots of practice for that.

That's putting it mildly. Good trading often requires years of study and practice, and even then there's no guarantee you'll succeed.

Offline alextrader79

« Reply #252 on: April 24, 2017, 09:29:15 AM »
I don't think there are many Forex millionaires out there. Some certainly do exist, but the majority of the traders struggle to even be profitable.

Anyway, being profitable doesn't mean having a million.
I don't have a million of dollars yet, but this doesn't make me unhappy. I earn enough money for normal living. (I even thing of moving to Asia where the living costs are much lower than in the EU, they say $300 is okay for the whole month!!) My $1-1.5K would be a great sum there indeed :)
So, people can live normally even without millions...

Offline Confrontation Girl

« Reply #253 on: April 25, 2017, 06:55:55 AM »
Earning for your life is important but to have million in your earning is not possible for everyone. Because not everyone can be millionaires in this field, if it was true then every person should have joined here.

Offline Neurotic

« Reply #254 on: April 25, 2017, 04:40:12 PM »

There's lots of things which are needed to be learn if you wanna survive in Forex Trading, if you wanna become successful in Forex Trading, you need to have lots and lots of practice.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: TradeALot by Tradealot
[Yesterday at 05:08:51 PM]

Re: TradeALot by CanadianPsycho
[Yesterday at 03:54:08 PM]

Re: Best Scalper by alaali
[Yesterday at 03:51:40 PM]

Re: Rocket EA (TulipFX) by informer
[Yesterday at 03:47:06 PM]

Re: Best Scalper by energetic
[Yesterday at 02:55:23 PM]