collapse

Author Topic: Knowledge, experience or skill.  (Read 2633 times)

Offline diamond

Re: Knowledge, experience or skill.
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2017, 06:07:22 AM »
Skill does not means now you need not to know anything. Your skill needs sharpness day by day as market works you have to turn your experience according to it. All three are important because they are not complete without one another.

Offline Corey Anderson

« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2017, 10:45:03 AM »
You should start with learning process for acquiring trading knowledge, if you can keep continue with the right way, then youll get other two points automatically! Knowledge is the base point here! In addition, for being a successful Forex trader you need to know everything about Forex from technical to fundamental with details! Never and ever, rely on specific few trading instruments or tool!

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2017, 10:52:47 AM »
You should start with learning process for acquiring trading knowledge, if you can keep continue with the right way, then youll get other two points automatically! Knowledge is the base point here! In addition, for being a successful Forex trader you need to know everything about Forex from technical to fundamental with details! Never and ever, rely on specific few trading instruments or tool!

One can't really be an expert on everything, but it is a good idea to expand one's knowledge as much as possible.

Offline Neurotic

« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2017, 01:59:19 PM »
Yeah, we can't master everything in Forex, but we can atleast get some of each of them. We need to have proper knowledge and experience and skill, and we should maintain its ratio in order to survive in Forex Trading.

Offline tugatrader

« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2017, 10:37:13 PM »
I would agree that all three are necessary to succeed. However, knowledge and skill only come with experience. Of course some traders are more skillful than others, but experience and knowledge everyone can get over time.

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2017, 11:53:45 AM »
I would agree that all three are necessary to succeed. However, knowledge and skill only come with experience. Of course some traders are more skillful than others, but experience and knowledge everyone can get over time.

I think it's a bit of a hen and egg situation, to be honest. All three factors are very interconnected.

Offline indicator

« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2017, 04:24:07 AM »
Yes all there factors are inter related, we cannot separate these in trading. Knowledge , experience bring skill and skill is incomplete if these two are not with any trader. Actually knowledge is base at which you get experience and with experience you make perfection in trading.

Offline Neurotic

« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2017, 02:44:17 PM »
Forex Trading can be done without experience or skills, but it cannot be done without the Knowledge that we need to have of the various aspects of market to become successful in Forex.

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2017, 11:43:54 AM »
Forex Trading can be done without experience or skills, but it cannot be done without the Knowledge that we need to have of the various aspects of market to become successful in Forex.

I am not sure how one can trade successfully without having the skill for it. Please elaborate?

Offline JJJTrader

« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2017, 12:52:09 PM »
You need all three to be successful in Forex trading, and even then it is still hard to make any money!

Offline Shaari

« Reply #55 on: April 20, 2017, 03:47:01 PM »
You need all three to be successful in Forex trading, and even then it is still hard to make any money!

And what if I have all three but I'm not so much profitable yet? Do I need a mentor or someone who deals with troubleshooting? Of course, I haven't got much money and want to find some free options.

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2017, 11:26:10 AM »

And what if I have all three but I'm not so much profitable yet? Do I need a mentor or someone who deals with troubleshooting? Of course, I haven't got much money and want to find some free options.

If you're not profitable you I would recommend to go back and start analyzing what is going wrong for you. Do you lack discipline? Do you stress out when you trade to the point of making poor decisions? Something else? And so on and so forth.

Offline indicator

« Reply #57 on: April 22, 2017, 04:09:09 AM »
Yes all there factors are inter related, we cannot separate these in trading. Knowledge , experience bring skill and skill is incomplete if these two are not with any trader. Actually knowledge is base at which you get experience and with experience you make perfection in trading.

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #58 on: April 22, 2017, 10:17:57 AM »
Anybody can recommend good resources or an introductory course in the basics of trading? It should be easy to grasp yet contain all important information. I'm currently using Hotforex webinars and investopedia, but feel that I'm ready to dig deeper.
Thanks.

Offline alextrader79

« Reply #59 on: April 24, 2017, 09:34:52 AM »
Anybody can recommend good resources or an introductory course in the basics of trading? It should be easy to grasp yet contain all important information. I'm currently using Hotforex webinars and investopedia, but feel that I'm ready to dig deeper.
Thanks.
Try Babypips school, Earnforex beginners section, FPA beginner's bootcamp. They are free.
Full info about trading can be found there.
By the way, I don't think that webinars are so much effective, better try online seminars in your city or find a live mentor.

browse forum