collapse

Author Topic: Some signals on SignalStart i am following  (Read 7131 times)

Online Megabot

Re: Some signals on SignalStart i am following
« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2021, 02:02:17 PM »
While grids might not get fresh start as much as martingales. The later will get a margin call a lot faster and may happen over night.

Some grids may last for multiple years before blowing up while i have not seen any martingale that has survived more than 18 month. 6 months seems to be the average  ;)

My signals provider has been on signal start for 5 months. He should blow up soon. Statistically.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 02:46:34 PM by Megabot »

Offline diyforexskills

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2021, 03:28:26 AM »
Thank you for that cheerful, statistical projection!   :)

Just as I am about to double my investment. But I may well revert to 1x risk for a little while after I do that. Currently running at 16% pm and 8% would still be acceptable.

Information, rebates and products -
http://www.diyforexskills.com

Offline diyforexskills

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2021, 05:25:50 AM »
GrowthSense FX

Another EURUSD only signal on my watch-list - trades steadily and very differently to My Signal.

But why has he withdrawn almost all his capital leaving just $11 in Balance after a mammoth multi-week struggle to close the latest trades?

Offline diyforexskills

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2021, 10:08:35 AM »
This is an aggressive martingale. Extremely risky.

If the market gets volatile at any point you will potentially margin call in a single day.

Yes, but a prudent one I think and does not blindly go marty. Today he soon accepted that the move had changed and so a large reversal trade to close out in profit. This is what gives me confidence in the signal. Seems to read the market well.

Online Megabot

« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2021, 12:43:23 PM »
This is an aggressive martingale. Extremely risky.

If the market gets volatile at any point you will potentially margin call in a single day.

Yes, but a prudent one I think and does not blindly go marty. Today he soon accepted that the move had changed and so a large reversal trade to close out in profit. This is what gives me confidence in the signal. Seems to read the market well.

If he knows how to read the market he wont go marty in the first place. Period. Both grid and martingales are for people who dont have a successful strategy to predict the next move.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 02:44:41 PM by Megabot »

browse forum