collapse

Author Topic: Robinhood FX EA  (Read 545 times)

Offline HFT Group

• HFT Group Forex Rebates

Online rsmereka

• Future Lab
Re: Robinhood FX EA
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2021, 03:31:36 AM »
Good price,

Actual support email and telephone number!

Looks like there is no auto lot calculation because they say "Recommendations trade lot no more: $200/0.01 lot."

They don't have a lot of faith in their EA with a balance of 1,021.43 CNH as I write this.

Looks like a scalper of sorts with a risk:reward of 9.45:17 and a win rate of 94.1%

Not an FXBlue "verified real account"

High profit factor (because of the win rate) but a poor risk:reward. If this puppy starts losing...look out (most believe all scalpers fail ultimately).

Only 47 days of trading history.

Online reinerh

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2021, 04:26:27 AM »

fx blue is impossible for me to analyse properly............................

cnh is a big red flag or ? since that currency distorts results, biggggg time

could be a cent account as well even distorting the pip count.

but its not really a scalper trading h1 open bar, 24/7 also going for quite high pip count, clearly not having a fixed tp, that i sure like a lot.

hey its cheap too :)

Offline HFT Group

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2021, 02:16:47 PM »
I enquired as to the refund policy if any. Support is responsive which is a good sign. One to watch I think.

Here is the vendors reply : 

"Refund Policy
We are convinced of the reliability of our EA and therefore provide a 30-day money-back guarantee in case of problems or if the trading is unsuccessful!

"Unsuccessful" means you have used recommended settings and our EA has drawn down more than 50% of deposit on your live account.

We appreciate any comment, question, or feedback you may have. Feel free to contact us anytime
when you need our help.
Our support will respond as soon as possible.

Email support: robinhoodfxea@gmail.com "

Offline HFT Group

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2021, 07:52:48 AM »
Good price,

Actual support email and telephone number!

Looks like there is no auto lot calculation because they say "Recommendations trade lot no more: $200/0.01 lot."

They don't have a lot of faith in their EA with a balance of 1,021.43 CNH as I write this.

Looks like a scalper of sorts with a risk:reward of 9.45:17 and a win rate of 94.1%

Not an FXBlue "verified real account"

High profit factor (because of the win rate) but a poor risk:reward. If this puppy starts losing...look out (most believe all scalpers fail ultimately).

Only 47 days of trading history.

Support told me you have the option of fixed lot size or automatic lot sizing based on account equity.

$200 USD minimum account size to trade 0.01 lots and meet the terms of their refund policy.

Offline LitnerGo

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2021, 07:38:40 AM »
It is a grid system without stop loss, which is proof of why he only uses the cent account. This will not be on long distances.

browse forum