collapse

Author Topic: ORDequity PAMM-COPY : 50% MONTHLY Gain, only 8% DD : REVERSAL TRADING ALGORHYTM  (Read 2261 times)

Offline bismillahwd

• PAMM and SIGNAL
  • Private Trader Still - Hedge Fund Soon
    • https://ordequity.signalstart.com/
BIG USD NEWS : Lower risk MODE ON

29 April : We going to head a BIG NEWS on USD related Curency, so we will adjust the RISK of All USD Related Curency to the Smallest Risk. While Keep Trading, the NON Realted USD Curency to standart like usual. Safety is first must comes as priority

Offline bismillahwd

• PAMM and SIGNAL
We close this week with Good Moderate Profit,
Not Big Boombastic like last week.

Im assuring to keep the trade going even we had FOMC and Joe Bidden Speech during our trading window.
But with lot safer risk, that eventually still consistenly growth our equity.

See you next week.

Happy Trading,
Happy Profits

Offline bismillahwd

• PAMM and SIGNAL
Im confidence and happy, since Break event point equity growht is much faster thatn i predicted.
My montecarlo analysist and Porftfolio analysyst with walkforward showing, BEP would be in arround 4 month. But  we already there with few profit soon

We close this week with Good Moderate Profit
Not Big Boombastic like last week

1.  Im assuring to keep the trade going even we had FOMC and Joe Bidden Speech during our trading window.
But with lot SAFER RISK, that eventually still consistenly growth our equity.
2. I am aiming more moderate approach for risk portfolio, if you can see, im using smaller lot than last week. So Many USD big News this week, but i had more confidence, to running longger pips with smaller risk, and wich pair to keep going during US HOT NEWS, it will be much potential than before.
so the drawdown is suppressed much lower.
3. And since next week, only AUD and NZD news that get hot RED
So we could trade more and much that this week.

Happy Trading,
Happy Profits

Offline bismillahwd

• PAMM and SIGNAL
Dear traders,  and investors.
The next week, we will revisited more Safe and profitable Strategy Portfolio

We are focusing More pair that made most profits, while anihilating pairs that didnt profitable or had potential BIG DD.
Like EURCAD or EURNZD, or EVEN GBPUSD that easily moved wild because its USD related. That we know USD is getting shaken real bad from the FEDS decision last few weeks.

You will see more rarea trades,  but when it Comes to trade, it would be a HEAD SHOT with bigger Volume

The USD related Pair wil be used more rarely after our Fundamental Analytic system reoptimized to adapt with this USA condition.

Some non USD pair also effected, like EURCAD or EURNZD, since eurusd usually corelated direct with USD news.

Now we going to run only 5 focused cureny with bigger lot.
But We will back comencing multiple 12 curency trades in another 10-15 days.

Keep safe and more profits.

Offline diyforexskills

• Verified Vendor
That sounds sensible.

I am worried though in terms of copying trades, about the small pip sizes for many of the trades; you have reasonable SLs but most trades are essentially scalps?? So a bit of slippage with copied trades could be very detrimental to overall profits. Have you tried internet copying to another account to see how it goes?
Information, rebates and products -
http://www.diyforexskills.com

Offline kennyhubbard

diy,

On the Alpari system there is no slippage. Just browsing the last 10 or so trades, pricing is an exact match. I haven't looked into the Alpari copytrade system in too much depth, but my past dealings with similar systems had me making trades on a master account which was automatically disseminated to slave accounts.  In other words, there is only 1 trade and the resulting slaves have a % of the master based on capital.

I can't comment on the other providers tho.....I might test out signalstart later as it's more cost-effective than the Alpari system, even though 17% is relatively cheap.
Wealth Creation Through Technology

Offline diyforexskills

• Verified Vendor
diy,

On the Alpari system there is no slippage. Just browsing the last 10 or so trades, pricing is an exact match. I haven't looked into the Alpari copytrade system in too much depth, but my past dealings with similar systems had me making trades on a master account which was automatically disseminated to slave accounts.  In other words, there is only 1 trade and the resulting slaves have a % of the master based on capital.

I can't comment on the other providers tho.....I might test out signalstart later as it's more cost-effective than the Alpari system, even though 17% is relatively cheap.

Thanks Kenny. Should have noticed it is a PAMM account, so not really copying. Unfortunately for me, Alpari is an "offshore" broker with weak regulation and didn't the original Alpari go bust some years ago?

At least with Signal Start we choose our own favourite broker, so not a PAMM, and hence trades must be actually copied?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 02:57:59 AM by diyforexskills »

Offline bismillahwd

• PAMM and SIGNAL
That sounds sensible.

I am worried though in terms of copying trades, about the small pip sizes for many of the trades; you have reasonable SLs but most trades are essentially scalps?? So a bit of slippage with copied trades could be very detrimental to overall profits. Have you tried internet copying to another account to see how it goes?

Im not sure how to read detailed, but if it was alpari to alpari.
It goes fine, even in different server

My master is Alpari.Trade (Asian server)
but the 3 Times Risk is Alpari.Pro.ECN

Seems like its going the same direction, but equity climbing faster since Pro ECN running 3 Times Risk.

And i had a lot lof Subscriber also, curently totaled of them arround 12K USD
i can see their balance growth dailly as does my account

I dont know if it ethical for me to post their account profits here?
But i like to analized them together actually about this terms,

Speaking about anohter broker via Signal Start, its only been a weeks running, there is few account subscribe signal, so i cant make clear picture since the period is still low.

But i think, as long as it running STP ECN with No Spread Padding
ICmarkets, Pepperstone, the results 99% is the same as Alpari.Trade and Alpari.Pro.ECN server
(FX pro is big no, they use spread padding to compensate commision)

Offline bismillahwd

• PAMM and SIGNAL
diy,

Yes, agree,
even on different server, they still doin the same price movement and spreads.
I dont see slipage bigger than 1 pips been running almost two month.

But soon, i will made on FX Open, IC Markets and Pepperstone.

But FX Open is the priority since their PAMM and MAM Service was so openly to public,
Not like ICMarkets and Pepperstone that seems like secrecy between internal comunity only. BEcause they never shown traders performance in boards.

Offline kennyhubbard

« Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 06:05:01 AM by kennyhubbard »

Offline kennyhubbard

Thanks Kenny. Should have noticed it is a PAMM account, so not really copying. Unfortunately for me, Alpari is an "offshore" broker with weak regulation and didn't the original Alpari go bust some years ago?

At least with Signal Start we choose our own favourite broker, so not a PAMM, and hence trades must be actually copied?

Hi diy,

You are correct on all accounts however, let me make one or two points....the Alpari that went bust was a UK broker, so I would assume regulated. I would argue that regulation is worthless without oversight. I'm not convinced oversight is where it should be in regulated jurisdictions.

I will add that I have traded on and off with Alpari for the last 2 years and have had zero issues with them.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 06:05:49 AM by kennyhubbard »

Offline diyforexskills

• Verified Vendor

Hi diy,

You are correct on all accounts however, let me make one or two points....the Alpari that went bust was a UK broker, so I would assume regulated. I would argue that regulation is worthless without oversight. I'm not convinced oversight is where it should be in regulated jurisdictions.

I will add that I have traded on and off with Alpari for the last 2 years and have had zero issues with them.

Good to know and I will make this my last comment on Alpari in this Thread (the discussion belongs on a Broker thread so apologies for raising it here). Yes it was Alpari UK, a separate legal entity to the other continuing ones, that went insolvent in 2015 courtesy of the SNB lifting the cap on the CHF. But being FCA regulated, clients ended up with 82c in the dollar and eligible for the associated Compensation Scheme up to 50K pound. It is that sort of regulation/administration and compensation schemes for retail traders that attracts me to brokers regulated by the FCA, ESMA and ASIC. We never know when the next flash crash will hit.

Offline bismillahwd

• PAMM and SIGNAL

Hi diy,

Alpari UK went Bust????
WOW, I missing this issue. When and how it happened.

I tought REGULATED is our only guarantee.
So i assume, track record and history is the only guarantee then

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: EUR/USD by fxopen78
[Today at 12:10:32 AM]

Re: Stock Trader Pro (via mql5.com) by ivanvp
[Yesterday at 12:46:04 PM]

Re: EVOnight EA by ivanvp
[Yesterday at 12:43:45 PM]

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[Yesterday at 12:00:44 PM]

Re: DIY Frequent Trader by diyforexskills
[Yesterday at 08:35:58 AM]

Re: EUR/USD by fxopen78
[May 05, 2021, 11:34:31 PM]

Re: ORDequity PAMM-COPY : 50% MONTHLY Gain, only 8% DD : REVERSAL TRADING ALGORHYTM by bismillahwd
[May 05, 2021, 05:51:19 PM]

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[May 05, 2021, 11:16:32 AM]

Re: Will cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin ever gain mass adoption? by Humble Trader's Fx
[May 05, 2021, 11:13:07 AM]

Re: EVOnight EA by LitnerGo
[May 05, 2021, 09:34:24 AM]