collapse

Author Topic: Choosing correct combination of currency pairs  (Read 40463 times)

Offline indicator

Re: Choosing correct combination of currency pairs
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2016, 06:20:33 AM »
This method mostly work near news time when after the release of a high impact news you can determine whether the corresponding currency has become strong or weak and then trade that currency with other weak/strong currency.

Offline Forex Verified

• Gold Vendor
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2016, 02:25:32 PM »
Quote from: iMusingKiMi link=msg=352056 date=1454482995

Quote from: Forex Verified link=msg=352018 date=1454421779

Quote from: uzakon link=msg=351851 date=1454093156

Why don't you trade oil and commodities now? This is the right moment for making money on these instruments, not on currency.

Commodities are tricky. If it happens that you hold some of those instruments for a longer period (ex. you bought oil low and you know at some point it will go up, but instead it goes lower mid-term), your positions will get closed when the contracts expire. If you happen to hold losses, bye bye.

You can trade commodities but with extremely low leverage.

You can trade everything with low leverage, that's not the point. The point is to trade instruments that give higher chances of success.
If it's not verified, don't buy it - www.forexverified.com

Offline hybrid

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2016, 08:32:47 PM »
Having good capital trader can use low leverage in trading . I must say trader should have ability to choose right leverage , lot and currency pair that will make chance to bring profit him. He has to see what pair is best at this time for trading.

Offline Confrontation Girl

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2016, 06:57:14 AM »
I am new comer and beginner of Forex trading business. Right now i am practicing in my demo account. My favorite pair of currency is Eur/USD and Eur/Gbp.

Offline resistance

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2016, 01:16:47 PM »
Most newbie seems they like trade on eurusd, many trader also suggested this pair which having good average movement daily and also low spread usually, if trade with eurgbp might this also having corelation because there are same element it's euro

Offline Forex Verified

• Gold Vendor
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2016, 03:04:22 PM »
Quote from: resistance link=msg=357175 date=1471436207

Most newbie seems they like trade on eurusd, many trader also suggested this pair which having good average movement daily and also low spread usually, if trade with eurgbp might this also having corelation because there are same element it's euro

It's not the point whether someone trading EUR/USD is "newbie" (awful term) or a pro; everyone trades pairs that suit their trading strategies and objectives.
If it's not verified, don't buy it - www.forexverified.com

Offline hybrid

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2016, 03:06:13 AM »
Yes no matter which pair is trades main thing is that how good he is doing on it. If you are not aware of any pair mood do not try it direct on real accounts first do trading with it on demo for several days to know how trading with it will be done actually.

Offline iMusingKiMi

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2016, 10:34:51 AM »
Correlation is one of the most important to know and understand.

Offline pipdf

« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2016, 04:25:26 PM »

Why don't you trade oil and commodities now? This is the right moment for making money on these instruments, not on currency.

I trade Gas and Brent with FreshForex. FresForex has cuts spread on these energies with the gass having spreads of 0.007 and Brent 0.09

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2016, 01:04:34 PM »
Quote from: pipdf link=msg=357892 date=1474903526

I trade Gas and Brent with FreshForex. FresForex has cuts spread on these energies with the gass having spreads of 0.007 and Brent 0.09

Wow I trade same instruments with Hotforex but spreads are lower here. What trading approach do you use to trade them?

Offline brave

« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2016, 05:39:07 PM »

You are focusing on good currency pairs i.e. EUR/USD, I also does like to do with this currency pair and most of the people attached with this currency pair. You should continue your trade with this currency pair, it gives the good reward.

Offline brave

« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2016, 05:41:18 PM »

You are focusing on good currency pairs i.e. EUR/USD, I also does like to do with this currency pair and most of the people attached with this currency pair. You should continue your trade with this currency pair, it gives the good reward.

Offline Liberty

« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2016, 08:26:08 PM »
My favourite pair is GBPUSD because there are a lot of news from this usa and we can earn

Offline iMusingKiMi

« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2016, 07:35:04 AM »
Quote from: Liberty link=msg=358123 date=1476041168

My favourite pair is GBPUSD because there are a lot of news from this usa and we can earn

GBP/USD high correlation with EUR/USD. No doubt many trader love to trade this pair as it create more volatile and noise. Of course it would be great if it goes your way, but it doesn't then might be worst.

Offline dreamfx

« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2016, 05:48:32 PM »
In forex we have to choose the right strategy, currency pair and planning in order to avoid the unexpected losses. Keep in mind that if any person wants to get the profit from forex then he will have to choose the right currency pair and I think EUR/USD is the best currency pair

browse forum