collapse

Author Topic: FXOpen AU Pty Ltd - fxopenaus.com - ASIC Regulated Broker  (Read 86783 times)

Offline forex4life

Re: FXOpen AU Pty Ltd - fxopenaus.com - ASIC Regulated Broker
« Reply #285 on: January 28, 2015, 10:24:07 PM »
Did you email them support at fxopenaus.com ?
You should tell them.

Offline Okda

« Reply #286 on: January 29, 2015, 12:36:11 AM »
this did happen since the start of December on their ecn feed, specially on gold
I contacted support lots of time complaining and never got a useful reply back

Offline ColiseumFX

« Reply #287 on: January 29, 2015, 03:59:12 AM »
Well, until now, FXOpen feed was great, with spreads hitting 0 sometimes even in most exotic crosses.

Now EURUSD average spread is abour 0.4 pips higher than before and higher than most DMA or ECN brokers, and some pairs now never hit 0.

It's quite plain to see that they added some spread padding or changed completely the behavior of their bridge. Meanwhile FXOpen stays silent about that.

I can't tell exactly what they changed, but what I know is that my EAs are no longer profitable as this spread increase means almost doubling trading costs.

So, I'm quitting, I will withdraw all my funds. I hope someone from FXOpen reads this and gives us some explanation or if they are going to repair this.

The brokers that are at 0 pips, where is their commission then? On standard at 1:100 leverage, $5 in RT commission equal .5 pips. There is a spread even if it's hidden.

Offline Kristofer

« Reply #288 on: October 11, 2015, 08:47:05 PM »
Yes, if the broker's support  is not very professional - it is a headache for a trader. I personally was lucky  because of my broker Freshforex technical support service! I always get a competent advice here. It is not a surprise, because in August Trading Academy MasterForex-V ranked their support the best in the market.

Offline ahtiong

« Reply #289 on: October 28, 2018, 07:16:39 AM »
Does Fxopen au got offer fix api? Hope the fxopen representatives can answer here. Their support is really not good even tough their broker is huge

Offline nwboater

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #290 on: October 28, 2018, 01:58:43 PM »
Does Fxopen au got offer fix api? Hope the fxopen representatives can answer here. Their support is really not good even tough their broker is huge

I strongly suggest that you contact the Broker directly. This is not a support site for brokers and very few will respond here including a lot of excellent ones.

Cheers,
Rod

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #291 on: October 17, 2019, 01:02:05 AM »
I don"t know why some giving not too good of feedback, but so far in my experience during use FXOpen broker, I like with market order in fast execution, and every withdrawn be made always get paid without any problem, so far so good working with them

Offline ahtiong

« Reply #292 on: October 17, 2019, 03:52:41 AM »
Fxopen support lousy. Fix api also lousy. Reject trade during news times.

Withdrawal has no issues but charge around 30 for wire transfer.

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #293 on: October 19, 2019, 12:55:37 AM »
Fxopen support lousy. Fix api also lousy. Reject trade during news times.

Withdrawal has no issues but charge around 30 for wire transfer.
Usually, I am taking local withdrawal through IB, it's cheap without any charge, usually, the company notifies if there is certain news they will increasing margin trading, like before Brexit deal they inform will increasing margin trading on certain date.

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #294 on: November 28, 2019, 08:26:28 PM »
From the forum.fxopen they now have a new promotion with name multiple black Friday offer, for a new client and existing client, this promotion will be ended at 02 December 2019, just few day offers

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #295 on: March 29, 2021, 12:01:28 AM »
Based on company news now FXOPen Adds new Instrument with the following
  • SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY);
  • Global X Lithium & Battery Tech ETF (ICLN);
  • iShares Global Clean Energy ETF (ICLN);
  • Vale SA (VALE);
  • BlackBerry Ltd (BB);
  • Bayer AG (BAYN).

Here the source

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #296 on: September 03, 2021, 12:32:28 AM »
News update promo FXOpen lets you enjoy zero commission trading and free deposits

Read more...

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #297 on: September 13, 2021, 04:41:45 PM »
FXOpens TOP-10 August 2021 PAMM Accounts

The world is still struggling to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and mitigate the repercussions of economic activity deterioration. Currency pairs and other trading instruments have become highly volatile. Investors are wary of drastic moves and are choosing the masters who are most likely to adequately assess Septembers trading situation, turn it around in their favor, and make good money thanks to fluctuating rates of various currency instruments. In this PAMM review, FXOpen presents  for your consideration yet another list of the most promising and profitable investment accounts.

As of September 2021, FXOpen has 150 active PAMM-accounts, with  $2'925824 of subscriber funds invested. And if you would like to try your hand at managing a PAMM-account, we are glad to remind you that FXOpen is hosting its Money Managers contest! Registration closes on October 3, 2021. Test your managing skills and win a monetary prize out of the $10,000 prize fund!

And now, on to the top 10 PAMM accounts that demonstrated the most promising results in August 2021.

sensei

This PAMM managers account was registered just over one year ago in August 2020, and that year of trading was really successful. Since the beginning of the year, their profit has reached 125%. In August, the profit was +1.9%, but September will likely prove to be more fruitful. At the time of writing this review, a small floating drawdown can be observed. We recommend adding this manager to your watchlist for now. In August, the deposit load did not exceed 6%, and there were no losses. The main trading pair is EURUSD. The provider's standard offer for joining is $500, with a 10% penalty for early withdrawal.

SdanR

A new PAMM manager of fewer than six months on the FXOpen platform. Their trading is stable, and the drawdown during the entire time has yet to exceed 19.78%. The profitability of the account is quite impressive. In August, they earned 35.21% with the maximum drawdown and maximum deposit load of 8% and 10%, respectively the XAUUSD deals were especially successful. At the time of writing this review, all trades are open, the account drawdown is less than 1%.

nepgusd

This PAMM crypto-account was registered back in June 2018. The beginning of the year was not very kind for this manager, but in overall terms, they have already entered a positive zone. In August, nepgusd yielded 39.58%, effectively neutralizing the previous two months of drawdown. In September, the account is trading actively, all trades are currently open. This manager prefers cryptocurrency pairs such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum. Since the beginning of the year, the profit has grown to reach over 150%. You can join this manager for $100.

Read more...

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #298 on: September 16, 2021, 07:23:18 AM »
Forex VPS

Available to all FXOpen ECN, STP and CRYPTO account holders!

Who can apply for FXOpen free Forex VPS?

You can use FXOpen Forex VPS for free during 1 month if you:

• maintain equity of USD 5000 in your accounts at the end of the month;
  • or have traded volumes of USD 10,000,000 (per calendar month).

If these requirements are not met then a fee of USD 30 may be deducted from your eWallet or trading accounts.

Advantages of FXOpen Forex VPS

• Accessibility: log into your MT4 platform from any computer anywhere in the world.
  • Flexibility: expert Advisors continue running even when computer is switched off or the power/internet is off.
  • Speed: cross-connected to FXOpen servers.

Read more...

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #299 on: September 18, 2021, 12:03:48 AM »
FXOpen ACTIVE Members Contest

FXOpen is happy to announce FXOpen ACTIVE Members Contest!

About FXOpen ACTIVE Members Contest

Dear Forex traders,

Foreign Exchange market is a rewarding as well as challenging market for both new and aspiring Foreign Exchange traders.  You are invited to take part in the FXOpen ACTIVE Members Contest of FXOpen Markets!

The Contest is about being an ACTIVE Member of the FXOpen Forum during the period of the contest.

Being an ACTIVE Member of the FXOpen Forum has many Advantages:

• Knowledge about the Forex Markets
  • Discussion with Experienced Traders
  • Updates about Technical Analysis
  • Better Trading Results
  • Increased Profits
Prizes

There are 5 main prizes in the competition, making a total of US$120:

1st place US$40
   2nd place US$30
   3rd place US$25
   4th place US$15