collapse

Author Topic: Bitcoin Discussion  (Read 219134 times)

Offline oportunis

Re: Bitcoin Discussion
« Reply #840 on: February 17, 2021, 11:05:37 PM »
Elon Musk also decided to endorse Dogecoin of all things. Now if that is not a bubble, I don't know what is.
And stocks making new heights isn't a bubble? Trillions need to go somewhere, wait for Apple to announce then we will see. It seems 50k prediction that I posted is reached sooner than I expected. The next target is 80-100k. I hope all of you have a part of crypto in your portfolio, not sure we will ever see BTC at 10k maybe 15k but even that seems hard now...

Offline Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
« Reply #841 on: February 18, 2021, 03:42:16 PM »
Elon Musk also decided to endorse Dogecoin of all things. Now if that is not a bubble, I don't know what is.
And stocks making new heights isn't a bubble? Trillions need to go somewhere, wait for Apple to announce then we will see. It seems 50k prediction that I posted is reached sooner than I expected. The next target is 80-100k. I hope all of you have a part of crypto in your portfolio, not sure we will ever see BTC at 10k maybe 15k but even that seems hard now...

Elon Musk is a smart guy. He is the one who will burst the bubble. He buys or "maybe" he buys, it goes up and he sells. This is what the Winklevoss brothers have been doing since 2013. Now that other smart players have joined the musical chairs of cryptos (a) buying low (b) Making a BIG splash announcement so that the small fry are sucked in and then (c) Selling high.. and so on and so on. Wait till the music stops.

Regards,
HumbleTrader
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Offline oportunis

« Reply #842 on: February 18, 2021, 07:56:21 PM »

Elon Musk is a smart guy. He is the one who will burst the bubble. He buys or "maybe" he buys, it goes up and he sells. This is what the Winklevoss brothers have been doing since 2013. Now that other smart players have joined the musical chairs of cryptos (a) buying low (b) Making a BIG splash announcement so that the small fry are sucked in and then (c) Selling high.. and so on and so on. Wait till the music stops.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Yes, nothing new, and a new cycle will start, so we will have stagnation then another revolution in technology and a new bull run to xy price. It's all known... This is a normal cycle, same as in stocks and forex. So we just trade it, that's what we were saying from start to invest in crypto while it's low to profit. Hopefully, you join when there will be a drop

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #843 on: February 25, 2021, 05:07:55 PM »
After MasterCard Skrill too is getting on the crypto bandwagon. The company planning on integrating a direct withdrawal system to any crypto wallet, as long as its held by a user of Skrills payment platform, PaySafe. The payment giant has been considering for a while a similar move due to the exploding cryptocurrency market. The impact of blockchain and crypto coins as a whole has changed the financial spaces, and Skrill is just one firm to be adapting its services to these changes. On top of the withdrawal feature, Skrill will also be adding a crypto holding options feature to its PaySafe platform.
This is going to be a mess, I fear.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #844 on: February 25, 2021, 05:24:30 PM »
After MasterCard Skrill too is getting on the crypto bandwagon. The company planning on integrating a direct withdrawal system to any crypto wallet, as long as its held by a user of Skrills payment platform, PaySafe. The payment giant has been considering for a while a similar move due to the exploding cryptocurrency market. The impact of blockchain and crypto coins as a whole has changed the financial spaces, and Skrill is just one firm to be adapting its services to these changes. On top of the withdrawal feature, Skrill will also be adding a crypto holding options feature to its PaySafe platform.

Yup, "Skrill" or scream! Own and operated by the Russian mafia.

Regards,
HumbleTrader
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #845 on: February 25, 2021, 08:18:11 PM »
Bitcoin has dropped, likely Elon Musk not anymore become the richest man in the world
since he buys Bitcoin with huge money. Tesla stocks also dropped

Offline oportunis

« Reply #846 on: February 26, 2021, 08:14:29 AM »

Yup, "Skrill" or scream! Own and operated by the Russian mafia.

Regards,
HumbleTrader
As I know Skrill is regulated in EU, but we can say the same that PayPal run by greedy American mafia. Charging fees like crazy at least Skrill is no so greedy and has much cheaper fees...

Offline oportunis

« Reply #847 on: February 26, 2021, 08:19:30 AM »
Bitcoin has dropped, likely Elon Musk not anymore become the richest man in the world
Even if BTC drops to 0, his value is due to Tesla's ownership. But BTC correction is the normal market cycle, same as you saw GBP going to the roof and now dropping. Although recent moves in Forex are strange, those spikes are now looking more like crypto... are market makers switching to new systems? 

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #848 on: February 26, 2021, 04:12:04 PM »
Even if BTC drops to 0, his value is due to Tesla's ownership. But BTC correction is the normal market cycle, same as you saw GBP going to the roof and now dropping. Although recent moves in Forex are strange, those spikes are now looking more like crypto... are market makers switching to new systems?
Which currency pair are you referring to?

• Global Moderator
« Reply #849 on: February 28, 2021, 10:36:31 AM »

Yup, when the dog chases its tail, we can also claim that the tail is chasing the dog.  ::)

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #850 on: March 02, 2021, 07:18:32 PM »
I just hear from CNBC if miner manufacturing in China will be closed, the reason is to energy efficiency due to miner equipment needs high electricity, I think it will impact to BTC price if really closed. Because China included is the biggest miner in the world.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #851 on: March 02, 2021, 07:37:27 PM »
I just hear from CNBC if miner manufacturing in China will be closed, the reason is to energy efficiency due to miner equipment needs high electricity, I think it will impact to BTC price if really closed. Because China included is the biggest miner in the world.

The cost of energy will finish all Cryptos which depend on such high transactional cost to maintain and produce. That is in and above the BIG players who are manipulating the markets and are getting greedier by the day, while the number of suckers willing to fall for the hollow gains is diminishing by the day.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Offline oportunis

« Reply #852 on: March 02, 2021, 08:39:00 PM »
If miners in China close shop, hashrate lowers, which means more rewards which means other miners where electricity is more expensive will join. And so on... Lower difficulty means more rewards, which means more miners --> bigger difficulty means fewer rewards, which means fewer miners --> lower difficulty...

• Global Moderator
« Reply #853 on: March 04, 2021, 01:37:00 PM »
If miners in China close shop, hashrate lowers, which means more rewards which means other miners where electricity is more expensive will join. And so on... Lower difficulty means more rewards, which means more miners --> bigger difficulty means fewer rewards, which means fewer miners --> lower difficulty...

Perhaps you should read this:

The Tesla Implosion is Imminent and Their Bitcoin Purchase is the Catalyst

https://medium.datadriveninvestor.com/the-tesla-implosion-is-imminent-and-their-bitcoin-purchase-is-the-catalyst-df2b655162ef

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Offline oportunis

« Reply #854 on: March 04, 2021, 02:16:11 PM »

Perhaps you should read this:

The Tesla Implosion is Imminent and Their Bitcoin Purchase is the Catalyst

https://medium.datadriveninvestor.com/the-tesla-implosion-is-imminent-and-their-bitcoin-purchase-is-the-catalyst-df2b655162ef

Regards,
HumbleTrader
It's BS... First Tesla hedged and bought silver and gold too... They will have competitive edge because silver is used in production and they got it under 20$ per oz. While VW and others are just joining the vagon and have not secured the cheap price of silver... Second Tesla is also spaceX once this gets off it's ground all will bail to them for interplanetary travel... Third btc has nothing to do with Tesla, others are buying it too...

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Some signals on SignalStart i am following by diyforexskills
[Today at 05:59:12 AM]

Re: EUR/USD by fxopen78
[Yesterday at 10:54:15 PM]

Re: EURAUD by Carlos55
[Yesterday at 05:28:31 PM]

Re: How long does it take to learn Forex trading? by Carlos55
[Yesterday at 02:16:58 PM]

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[Yesterday at 12:03:36 PM]