collapse

Author Topic: Help me find a broker please  (Read 6263 times)

Offline reinerh

Re: Help me find a broker please
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2017, 03:08:52 PM »

yes forget the bonus crapp, thats a clear sign for a scam broker from the get go.

true ecn is the only way to go if one wants to make it.

btw, fxpig simply rocks. kevin has been gone beyond the call of duty for me. service is like lightning fast as well.

meaning, deposit withdrawal, and all low fees, sepa european transfer.

Offline tiptip

• Logic Trading
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2017, 04:59:19 PM »
Hi James,

First, there is no perfect broker, if you want to find one, you are going to struggle forever. I am currently using FXCM UK which fit all your criteria and it will soon give us free VPS. If you are trading manual like me, you will be OK with FXCM UK but if you trade robots, FXCM's spread is not very attractive (not bad though).

In additional to your criteria, credit card funding option is a must for me (and all customer in Asia). For a deposit as low as $2K, bank wire charges is a fierce bite to our capital and those without credit card funding options are simply out. Also I need honest company and those with withdrawal problems are not acceptable.

Hope that help you a bit.

Cheers
SHARK
Is it true that FXCM is withdrawing business from USA, Allegedly for trading against its traders. Is this true  from the  the streetinsider? thanks

Offline Grant Elliott

« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2017, 03:11:44 PM »
Thats really a big challenge to find a right broker, because most of them are found to be scams. We can find a good broker from various recommendations but before invest the money we have to make sure the brokers credibility and reputation. 

Offline Antje Wagner

• Passion for trading
« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2017, 08:25:14 AM »
there is no real clean broker to find when you search upon reputation by clients. clients always have something to complain as everyone has different trading needs, condition requirements, trading style which does not match with the broker conditions etc. so you will never find a broker with internet reputation of 100% positive ;) and if yes, i would also be sceptical hahaha. some brokers delete bad comments or hire marketing people to publish 5 star comments everywhere.

for searching the right broker, the most important thing is regulation and fund protection / segregation of funds. Here I recommend to rather use EU brokers and not offshore.
example: I currently have a client with an offshore regulated Broker who wants to transfer his account to us. at the other broker he has 60k. he is struggeling for 4 weeks now to release and withdraw the funds there. they come with excuse per excuse. i support that client in a kind that he sends me the email of that broker excuses and i give him hints and advise. then that broker comes with the next excuse. The client could now (friday last week) release and withdraw 20k and fights for the other 40k left. He has not received any answer from the brokers since monday.

next point to look at is the Spread maybe.
Here I had a client who had 0.2 pip fix Spread with some unregulated Broker. he wanted to have that with us. i denied as we cannot give fix Spread. I asked why he wants to move, he said he has requotes there. ... well, those are costs as well, so 0.2 pip Spread is not 0.2 pip when you have requotes. costs are even higher than at other brokers at the end.

other important points to look at is
- execution speed (important for different trading styles) here i have negative examples of a broker that artificially delays order execution. (send private message if you want to know more)
- service (does the broker fully support you?)

things like deposit, withdrawal... connected costs etc. can often be agreed individually with the broker.

Offline Jason Stepen

« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2017, 12:12:04 AM »
I think before choosing a broker we have to move ForexPaceArmy to see the brokers performance , because the real trader always express their review about their broker in this trading place, not too much spam at all , so the possibility is very potential to make certain a right broker from all scams.

Offline Antje Wagner

• Passion for trading
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2017, 01:24:39 PM »
yeah just human being tends to publish complaints more than compliments, furthermore several brokers pay marketing people to put fake comments with positive words to raise the reputation. not very reliable then.

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2017, 06:06:39 PM »
I think before choosing a broker we have to move ForexPaceArmy to see the brokers performance , because the real trader always express their review about their broker in this trading place, not too much spam at all , so the possibility is very potential to make certain a right broker from all scams.

Forexpeacearmy and other similar resources which stock traders' reviews may provide valuable insight on broker fails, however it turns to marketing tool as it can be easily manipulated, considering quality of "fake" reviews is improving, as well as the number of reviews intended to tarnish a competitors reputation. A newbie can easily get wrong impression reading them so a problem of getting unbiased feedback remains majorly unresolved  :(

Offline Adam Milne

« Reply #52 on: March 21, 2017, 10:29:14 AM »
Choosing a right broker is a long term process. Forex Forum can be a great source to make sure the most credible broker by the brokers review where real traders express their views about their platforms.  ForexpaceArmy ForexFactory ,DonnaForex ,Babypips are the main forum in this trading place to make certain at any information about this market place.

Offline Adam Milne

« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2017, 11:50:41 AM »
The best broker is a broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. They until the end of time ensures best trading environment for using any kinds of trading techniques by providing comfortable trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements.

Offline Jason Stepen

« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2017, 09:46:24 PM »
In spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a repeated trading broker, so the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this. 

Offline Corey Anderson

« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2017, 06:27:56 PM »
The trader basically emphasis on regulation when choosing a broker. as a professional trader I suggest to make sure the broker which is regulated by UK as well as US. Because for getting regulation from this organization is huge difficult and need huge money as well. So you can make sure a secure trading life if you can choose these regulated broker.

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #56 on: April 02, 2017, 05:52:14 PM »
I would recommend Interactive Brokers, Hotforex and Global Prime. They have optimal ratio of quality, regulation, history of operation and service price. I would advice OP to gather feedback from other traders as much as its possible because without any knowledge on how trusted broker should look like, one is doomed to go by trials and errors before he finds something worthy

Offline Jason Stepen

« Reply #57 on: April 11, 2017, 12:51:36 AM »
The trader basically emphasis on regulation when choosing a broker. as a professional trader I suggest to make sure the broker which is regulated by UK as well as US. Because for getting regulation from this organization is huge difficult and need huge money as well. So you can make sure a secure trading life if you can choose these regulated broker.
Sorry , not agreeing with you , regulation is not a big deal when looking for a right broker ,  the credibility of the broker is more important than regulation . 

Offline forexbaby

• PAMM Trader
  • Email me at splandfx@gmail.com
« Reply #58 on: April 11, 2017, 02:31:04 AM »
global prime, icm and axi are all fine and use HFT as IB.

Offline HFT Group

• HFT Group Forex Rebates
« Reply #59 on: April 11, 2017, 02:11:11 PM »
global prime, icm and axi are all fine and use HFT as IB.

All great brokers......... For these and any other brokers please use the forum IB deal here:

https://donnaforex.com/index.php?board=113.0#bot

browse forum