collapse

Author Topic: Forex for beginners  (Read 18268 times)

Offline Paul.Trafford

Re: Forex for beginners
« Reply #225 on: March 16, 2017, 09:40:39 AM »
Mostly traders in particularly the newcomers try to make money from this market place without learning and they fall a great loss when trading practically. So before earning we have to move on learning approach. the newcomers should try to Babypips school for learning Forex in a proper way.

Agree with Jason Babypips school is a great start.  I would also suggest Investopedia - http://www.investopedia.com/ ( they have news , they have articles it is a good learning web)

Offline buzzfxbroker

« Reply #226 on: March 16, 2017, 10:11:27 AM »
Once you've learnt the basics from Babypips etc I recommend starting your own Demo Account for free and testing your newly refined strategies. A lot of people often learn by doing, but it's not for everyone.

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #227 on: March 16, 2017, 11:43:34 AM »
Is there any other way though, but to learn Forex trading by doing?

Offline resistance

« Reply #228 on: March 16, 2017, 01:01:01 PM »
Is there any other way though, but to learn Forex trading by doing?
Very good to learning by doing, but also need first foundation with learn basic forex so start practice  not blind at all, will difficult directly practice while still don't know how to read candlestick

Offline buzzfxbroker

« Reply #229 on: March 20, 2017, 06:09:43 PM »
Learning is so important, which is why we've created a series of tutorials: https://www.buzzfx.com/en/education/videos and trading strategies explainers: https://www.buzzfx.com/en/education/trading-strategies

Let me know what you think, if there's enough good feedback for them, we'll commission more, completely free of charge.

Offline JaneZ

« Reply #230 on: March 21, 2017, 06:58:26 AM »
Hi, Im Jane Zurman, I had been a trader for 7 years and one day I decided not to be a simple trader, but to run out my own business. I had made a research and found these guys. What surprised me most of all, there is a real opportunity to start your own brokerage from $5000! UTIP Trading Platform fully suit for Forex and for Binary Options brokerage company, which bribed me immediately. By the way, I dont pay any percent from my profit on the Binary Options and the turnover in the Forex market! That is very profitable option! The unique CRM system perfectly helps me to control all the actions of my employees. I remember I had nothing except the bad experience in trading. UTIP made my dreams come true and now I am happy to have business with these guys for 1 year already, they keep in touch with me and support me when its necessary. Respect for them!

Offline Winjak

« Reply #231 on: March 21, 2017, 02:08:06 PM »
start your own brokerage from $5000!
As far as I remember ANY company can allow you to be a white label with 5000 or something like that
It's nothing unusual here except the fact that your message is posted in the thread for beginners, but you write about 7-years experience :D Hm...

Offline Antje Wagner

• Passion for trading
« Reply #232 on: March 22, 2017, 10:30:06 AM »
yeah, true winjak but 5k is nothing and too low to start a WL. ;)

Offline Jason Stepen

« Reply #233 on: March 27, 2017, 03:23:17 AM »
The beginners first of all have to ensure the best trading place for acquiring proper trading knowledge , because without exact trading skill it is not possible for the beginners to keep survive  in this market place for a long time. 

Offline equityfx

« Reply #234 on: March 27, 2017, 09:07:21 AM »
Trading for beginners is always a challenge.. it is some how difficult too . I think they should practice on demo a lot before go to live trading. In this way they will know the ways of trading and market analysis.Beginners are beginners they will become experienced with practice.

Offline Winjak

« Reply #235 on: March 28, 2017, 01:42:06 PM »
yeah, true winjak but 5k is nothing and too low to start a WL. ;)
Of course, there would be other expenses, I understand it clearly :)
I just named an average price for the WL itself like it's written on different companies' websites

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #236 on: March 28, 2017, 01:58:14 PM »
Mostly traders in particularly the newcomers try to make money from this market place without learning and they fall a great loss when trading practically. So before earning we have to move on learning approach. the newcomers should try to Babypips school for learning Forex in a proper way.

Agree with Jason Babypips school is a great start.  I would also suggest Investopedia - http://www.investopedia.com/ ( they have news , they have articles it is a good learning web)

Yeah but there is not so many articles related to forex trading, more to investment and risk management. You can learn both separately but don't know how to combine them. that's the problem I faced when I was a newbie. Combined approach is essential there.

Offline dreamfx

« Reply #237 on: April 03, 2017, 05:56:45 PM »

As we all well aware that unemployment is worldwide major crises and forex is one of the best employment / profession which is solving this unemployment, it is lucrative business and a single person can do this and can earn reasonable amount.

Offline Antje Wagner

• Passion for trading
« Reply #238 on: April 04, 2017, 10:41:52 AM »
wow but such words in a thread about "Forex for beginners" just tells false truth. Forex does not solve unemployment and Forex does not give you big money in short time, not as a beginner.
I would take care with such words ;)

but yes, it CAN be lucrative and it CAN earn a reasonable amount for you... if you do not care about the risk :p

Offline resistance

« Reply #239 on: April 04, 2017, 01:41:23 PM »
wow but such words in a thread about "Forex for beginners" just tells false truth. Forex does not solve unemployment and Forex does not give you big money in short time, not as a beginner.
I would take care with such words ;)

but yes, it CAN be lucrative and it CAN earn a reasonable amount for you... if you do not care about the risk :p
Forex is risky we all know I think, as trader just want to make effort and trying to increasing profit from trading with learn how to become profitable trader, and experience usually will giving valuable lesson for them

browse forum