collapse

Author Topic: Forex Fusion  (Read 3266 times)

Offline trader2012

Re: Forex Fusion
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2017, 06:55:44 AM »
and Bill was found out to be an excellent scammer... so what is your point.... as always, no one is under pressure here to buy anything.

Offline Pent56

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2017, 09:39:11 AM »
... I would not trust anything you have to say.

I made my point quite clear.

It should also be noted that ForexFusion has just had their membership revoked over at Forex Factory for spamming peoples threads.....criticising peoples methods within those threads and then advertising his own website and products.

Anyway I have made my point and now I will move on.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 09:44:09 AM by Pent56 »

Offline QuickPipsFX

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2017, 11:26:55 AM »
There are testimonials given on the website. For example:

Seems that details of just some person are used, because that person can be found here:

http://filmmakers.de/andreas-kaufmann

And then you might think that the other website has used fake details. But it turns out that all testimonials on the forexfusion website have other people's picture and not corresponding names.

Seems to me that all those testimonials are fake.

Donna, could you please inform us about your view on this situation?

Offline donnaforex

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2017, 11:47:47 AM »
I don't agree with using fake reviews and anyone who's been around here a long time knows my stance on this - it's something we've struggled with a lot over the years on the forum and i spent a good proportion of my time nuking, naming and shaming companies who did this. Still, it seems to be a common marketing tactic on very many forex websites... thankfully we get a lot less of it on actual forum posts.

I'd like to try out forex fusion myself, it's on my list of things to look at and i know that odysseus has a lot of experience with Forex so i wouldn't discount it based on this alone (it's incredibly hard to find products created by someone with real experience in the game, let alone 'good' products, whether this one actually works i don't know, i haven't tried it yet), but i can't stress enough how much i REALLY DISLIKE fake reviews and i'm very disappointed to see this.

Fusion should have no difficulty finding real positive reviews, and if not there are options, like asking for forum members to review and feedback, asking site owners, etc. so yeah, disappointed...
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 11:56:45 AM by donnaforex »
Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.

If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Offline reinerh

« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2017, 12:12:32 PM »

that sure be sad that ody seems to have gone to the dark side. i was wondering why he so steadfastly refused to show a myfxbook.

especially since it was him who for many many years always been harping on vendors to provide a myfxbook.

and now he became a vendor and sniffles and whines why he cant post one, yeah right. have seen that movie many times before.

but so far i give him the benefit of the doubt, maybe the day comes and he will have  a myfxbook.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 01:35:57 PM by reinerh »

Offline odysseus11

• Forex Fusion
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2017, 03:34:38 PM »
People. Relax.

I'm not a one man band.
There are people who are web designers, there are people who are marketing affiliates. You all know that.

My account here or anywhere on the Internet is well known (odysseus11). I am not suspended at Forex Factory or anywhere else (that Im aware of). I have a discussion topic open on FF that I opened myself and one here, I dont think anywhere else - if you see any other advertising or promotional discussion for Fusion its an affiliate (I saw that FPA just started a rev/discuss section - again, thats an affiliate). I dont control or even know of the bulk of what they do. So give me a break.

As for the testimonials on the site, I had a group of beta users me and one of the partners worked with developing FF  many months back before our general release, and the web site people included testimonials on the site along with a testimonial submitter page, I just assumed they were from the beta group, I never checked and that web dev outfit doesnt work for us any more - I have asked the current webmaster to remove all testimonials because the new revision to the software deserves its own evaluation and commentary. New testimonials will all be verified by the new webmaster.

Here is a coupon code for the Test Drive: TEST5
That makes the test drive (10 days) $5 net.
check it out if you wish. Come to the free livestreams if you wish. Or wait for myfxbook, that is fair too, I never complained about that.

I will say this: I know that in the video livestreams and recorded videos, I am present and doing them (so far, at some point others might be too). In my trades, I use a customized Forex Pro Toolkit, and it shows right on the trade dialog HOW THE TRADE IS DOING IN PIPS. This was my BIGGEST attack point with Bill Young or people like him. NO EA or bot will be successful ong term (because they are based on random chance). Those of you wishing to waste your lives seeking a holy grail that doesnt exist are free to do so. But manually trading, with a trainer or educator and software guidance, all I ask is SHOW US THE ACTUAL TRADE RESULTS as they happen. All my videos do this. All the liverstreams if you follow along you see this. This is what Bill Young NEVER DID and Donna can confirm it.

INSTEAD, HE LIED.

He would SAY he was long or short, and there would be no evidence of that, and he would of course change it and forget  when it was wrong, which was nearly all the time. THAT, AND ONLY THAT, is why I called him a SCAM.

I have a product that is unique and helps traders trade profitably. You can watch videos and see with Forex Pro Toolkit onscreen dialog the results in live real time. Again, this is during livestreams or the recorded clips on the site (which Im going to have replaced with newer software version clips). So you  can verify with your own eyes what happens with the positions taken. You can ask questions, make your own judgement.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 03:43:12 PM by odysseus11 »
http://www.forexfusion.com
stop gambling. start trading.

Offline reinerh

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2017, 05:08:14 PM »
ody glad you set things straight. i could not really believe you gone to the dark side........

bill was clearly a scam, there is no question whatsoever.

so i will patiently waiting for a myfxbook.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 05:26:35 PM by reinerh »

Offline Paul.Trafford

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2017, 09:43:20 AM »
I will personally wait for a verified MyFXBook page and thin consider spending any pound on this.

Offline QuickPipsFX

« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2017, 07:04:07 PM »
So the fake reviews are removed. Great.

Any progress on the MyFXBook? Why are we still not seeing any MyFXBook page of this system?

What makes you think that this system can't be build to an EA? What part of the signals can't be coded?

Seems all a bit vague to me.

Offline odysseus11

• Forex Fusion
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2017, 09:58:36 PM »
I will post the myfxbook when there is a bit more history. I think I covered this.

FF uses alot of unconventional non-correlated proprietary data - which incidentally is what large institutions use that actual make MONEY trading quarter after quarter. Do you think they use EA's? You know they do not.

if you take a look at the FF dashboard data columns, you can see many things that are proprietary and unique, uncorrelated data points that give robust color-coded biases to each pair buy/sell/neutral - data points that actually matter, like correlation to equity indexes/commodities pricing, and a proprietary strength scoring based on interest rates, options volatility, and institutional positioning, and a reading of small speculator positioning (from retail mt4 brokerage accounts) - all of these data points are things that ACTUALLY contribute to a comprehensive sense of whether a pair has a directional bias. Not whether a moving average has crossed.

So it is simply incomparable to simplistic (and useless) indicators and tools IMO.

Can execution logic be someday automated in an EA? Im not sure it cant be, eventually - but it took nearly 3 years just to source and analyze the best data just in a form that a human can use!

Offline QuickPipsFX

« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2017, 10:12:59 PM »
I will post the myfxbook when there is a bit more history. I think I covered this.

FF uses alot of unconventional non-correlated proprietary data - which incidentally is what large institutions use that actual make MONEY trading quarter after quarter. Do you think they use EA's? You know they do not.

if you take a look at the FF dashboard data columns, you can see many things that are proprietary and unique, uncorrelated data points that give robust color-coded biases to each pair buy/sell/neutral - data points that actually matter, like correlation to equity indexes/commodities pricing, and a proprietary strength scoring based on interest rates, options volatility, and institutional positioning, and a reading of small speculator positioning (from retail mt4 brokerage accounts) - all of these data points are things that ACTUALLY contribute to a comprehensive sense of whether a pair has a directional bias. Not whether a moving average has crossed.

So it is simply incomparable to simplistic (and useless) indicators and tools IMO.

Can execution logic be someday automated in an EA? Im not sure it cant be, eventually - but it took nearly 3 years just to source and analyze the best data just in a form that a human can use!

You are selling a system based on indicators and maybe some price action . Users have to look at those indicators and then see if the system says long or short. An EA can do that. It's what EAs do. So yes, this system can be automated. And then you can run a tickdata backtest to see how this system performs.

Offline odysseus11

• Forex Fusion
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2017, 01:29:32 AM »
As I just explained, many of the data points the FF dashboard uses are not "some indicators".

Just one example is the fundamental strength scores.

This begins each week by plugging various data into a formula to get a week-start score, and then adjusting for various economic news releases during the week, and even break geopolitical news during the week - this cannot be reduced to the level of simple indicators. This is data that shows real currency strength, and its cant be "tick level backtested". Again, be serious. Do you think banks do "tick level backtests"? Why or why not? Banks evaluate the market and take trades based on information and data that is predictive and matters. FF uses (and provides) much of the same data.

You can of course  trade based on anything you want, but if you reduce trade decision to mathematical contortions of past price@time series only,  you are essentially trading at random no matter what vendors have fooled you into thinking, and will have the streaks of wins and losses that essentially random entries will give you, thinking you have a holy grail when you see 4 winning trades in a row, then scratching your head when the next 10 lose..I have been there, done that- and I think you have too.

Offline QuickPipsFX

« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2017, 07:39:14 AM »
As I just explained, many of the data points the FF dashboard uses are not "some indicators".

Just one example is the fundamental strength scores.

This begins each week by plugging various data into a formula to get a week-start score, and then adjusting for various economic news releases during the week, and even break geopolitical news during the week - this cannot be reduced to the level of simple indicators. This is data that shows real currency strength, and its cant be "tick level backtested". Again, be serious. Do you think banks do "tick level backtests"? Why or why not? Banks evaluate the market and take trades based on information and data that is predictive and matters. FF uses (and provides) much of the same data.

You can of course  trade based on anything you want, but if you reduce trade decision to mathematical contortions of past price@time series only,  you are essentially trading at random no matter what vendors have fooled you into thinking, and will have the streaks of wins and losses that essentially random entries will give you, thinking you have a holy grail when you see 4 winning trades in a row, then scratching your head when the next 10 lose..I have been there, done that- and I think you have too.

I see that you compare yourself to a banktrader, your system to a bank system. You can't be serious. So you think those people try to sell stuff online? They also hire frelancers to write fake reviews for them, just like you did?

From your website:
"The Forex Fusion daytrading process is a very simple process using our proprietary software running within your MetaTrader 4 platform, repeat and succeed!

USING THE COLOR CODED DASHBOARD Identify the hot opportunity and favored pair direction (based on fundamental currency strength comparisons and other FF dashboard data, most importantly Stochastic which will numerically display peaks/valleys in real time)

Here is an example of the dashboard showing clear best  pair/direction opportunities, and then how the trade chart movements occurred after that dashboard reading:"

Another quote: "The key to trading forex profitably and consistently is knowing WHAT PAIR to trade, and what DIRECTIONAL BIAS to have.  The fundamental STRENGTH RATINGS and the Small Speculator Positioning indicator for each currency give you exactly that in concert with the other dashboard critical data. OPTIMALLY, you WATCH FOR PRIME OPPORTUNITIES ON THE DASHBOARD OR SET THE DASHBOARD TO ALERT YOU ONLY WHEN ALL CONDITIONS ARE MET AT ONCE!!"

So yes, an EA can do this perfectly. An EA can pick up that alert and trade accordingly. But you don't want this system to be fully automated. And I know exactly why.

I have seen this many times. People sell some system. Make it look very difficult. Then whoever buys it gets poor results. And the vendor says that you are using it wrong. After a while, the people move on and the vendor has earned a bit on sales. Well, a bit, I see that you are asking 7995.00$ for the complete package.

7995.00$ for a system that doesn't use a stoploss? As I see in your promotional videos, screenshot here: http://imgur.com/a/IJUK5

I see that you advertise one short MyFXBook on your webpage. That suddenly stopped. A system trading big lots and no stoploss. And the MyFXBook suddenly stopped. I think it's clear what happened there.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 07:41:35 AM by QuickPipsFX »

Offline odysseus11

• Forex Fusion
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2017, 07:53:51 AM »
Wow, alot of anger there.

Seek therapy.

Offline Paul.Trafford

« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2017, 08:56:08 AM »
Wow, alot of anger there.

Seek therapy.

I think QuickPipsFX is trying to point out, that there are a lot of fishy things. But I sort-a agree with him, if your system can be automated, why not do it ? And please dont go with the We are still trying to find resources and etc. , because you are charging 8000$. I am assuming you already have couple of clients, that bought your system (If it can be called like that), thus you have the money. The real question here is whether you WANT to make your strategy automated and really have a product, or you prefer your clients to trade manually, thus once they screw their trades, you blame them on poor usage of the product ? (No Anger mate, just trying to find the truth ! )

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Anyone a member of Asirikuy.com? by felipebr
[Today at 01:35:04 PM]

Re: Anyone a member of Asirikuy.com? by GoldSpanner
[Today at 01:08:10 PM]

Re: Shorts-n-longs (PA, S&R, etc.) by alextrader79
[Today at 12:49:15 PM]

Re: Anyone a member of Asirikuy.com? by felipebr
[Today at 12:28:13 PM]

Re: What are your bad habits while trading forex? by Eliza Abrams
[Today at 12:00:58 PM]