collapse

Author Topic: New Test + myfxbook issues  (Read 145 times)

Online donnaforex

• Administrator
New Test + myfxbook issues
« on: March 09, 2017, 01:55:17 PM »
I hadn't used myfxbook for some time until the past few months when i've been setting up a lot of test accounts for the forum. Since i've come back to it though, i'm being driven half-nuts by the huge amount of errors and effort it takes to get anything done. It's become hard to verify some of my trade accounts, either getting a 'too many requests' error, or the even more infuriating 'general error' and i seem to be spending a good proportion of the day trying to get all my accounts updated and working correctly.

I suppose for now I'll have to be content with accounts updating sporadically - just know that it isn't through lack of trying that things are not working properly!

New Robots to Test

I've added yet another test account to our list, this time it is a combo of Cabex + Raybot, both from the same seller.

Myfxbook stats (not verified yet, see above...)

I'm told they will both work fine together on one account and complement each other. I do have the absolute minimum account size to trade with a standard account, at 400GBP ($500), the seller said this is the least for ensuring correct risk sizing. They went on to say that the recommended minimum is $3k to get "smoother geometric increase/decrease of position sizing as per account balance."

The EA's were both very easy to setup and install, no problems there, and the support from Phibase is detailed and fast. I like that they provide a lot of information about how the EA trades too, it's reassuring to know what to expect.

No trades as of yet, but will keep you updated with progress.

The EA's themselves are priced a little high for newbie / small traders (Cabex is $540/yr and Raybot is $325/yr), this is definitely one for those with slightly larger accounts to risk, remember to factor in the cost of the EA into your trading plan to ensure it is affordable.

Website for Cabex
Website for Raybot
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 01:58:46 PM by donnaforex »
Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.

If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Online diyforexskills

• Verified Vendor
Re: New Test + myfxbook issues
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2017, 01:19:32 AM »
You could always switch to FX Blue Live service if myfxbook keeps giving problems  https://www.fxblue.com/live/

Online donnaforex

• Administrator
Re: New Test + myfxbook issues
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2017, 08:14:55 AM »
Yes, i've been experimenting with fxblue... added the raybot/cabex one here: https://www.fxblue.com/users/357935 I like it.
Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.

If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

browse forum