collapse

Author Topic: Update on test accounts  (Read 269 times)

Offline donnaforex

• Administrator
Update on test accounts
« on: March 11, 2017, 09:42:33 AM »
I've updated the live test results page, you can view the full table over here.

This week has been quite hard for many systems and saw a bit of a shakeup in our results. Forex ReBorn now occupies top spot with a massive 14.5% gain in only 3 weeks.

One or two of my losses this week on Enhancer might have been avoided if i had been locking in at break-even. The method i've been using is primarily the very hands off 'set and forget' but as time is going on I can see how this one would benefit greatly from the additional trade management which is described by the seller. This can be achieved manually if you are at your computer but is best done with a trade manager. I'll update you in the future when i figure out which is the best and easiest EA to use for this purpose (I have in the past used FX Synergy, which is a very powerful trade manager but it is not free and it is way too overpowered for the simple manager we need for Enhancer!).

Enhancer equity curve:

Other accounts which have drawn my attention this week:

Fapturbo 3.0 has recovered some of it's prior drawdowns and also reduced massively the current floating losses - this was a nice surprise!

FAPT equity curve:

Dux signals started off with a bang but then had a run of losses. I wrote in this post about what i thought the strategy behind it might be - if i'm correct then Dux would have a much better % chance of winning if it didn't try and enter the trade the first time price touched these price points. Statistically, price has a better chance of blasting through a prior high/low on the 3rd or 4th touch to the line than it does on the first visit back.

And finally, we have the EA Controller, which is new to testing and very different to any other system out there. Head over to the discussion topic where myself and the seller have detailed exactly how it works.

I think that just about rounds up our week. As always, if you have anything you think I should add to our live tests, let me know and I'll look into it.

View Full Live Test Stats

Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.

If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Harmonics Trader EA by reinerh
[Today at 12:41:12 AM]

Re: Harmonics Trader EA by reinerh
[Today at 12:04:39 AM]

Re: Harmonics Trader EA by Walter_HT
[Yesterday at 11:00:08 PM]

Re: Harmonics Trader EA by deathlord
[Yesterday at 10:50:23 PM]

Re: Best Scalper by donbon2
[Yesterday at 10:12:16 PM]