collapse

Author Topic: Easy Forex (ezefx.com)  (Read 757920 times)

Online Ruairi OPleurisy

Re: Easy Forex (ezefx.com)
« Reply #4935 on: April 05, 2017, 09:26:07 PM »
Thanks 999cjb.  I'll have a think about what I do next when EZE089 comes out.

Hope the spag bol was good  :P

Offline bleach

« Reply #4936 on: April 06, 2017, 12:55:49 AM »
We use Roboforex as a mini broker. they run cent accounts with a minimum lot size of 0.10.

You could also check out XM UK who also may run mini accounts.

You could also send us a member message with details of your cent account balances, equities and the lot sizes you are running now. Also email us perhaps with the set files you are using at the moment. We can advise on your options.

Thanks for your reply.

Will email you guys this weekend if I can.

May I ask what are set files? How do I get them please?

Cheers

Offline 999cjb

• Gold Vendor
    • Easy Forex - No Hype No Pressure
« Reply #4937 on: April 06, 2017, 07:53:17 AM »
We use Roboforex as a mini broker. they run cent accounts with a minimum lot size of 0.10.

You could also check out XM UK who also may run mini accounts.

You could also send us a member message with details of your cent account balances, equities and the lot sizes you are running now. Also email us perhaps with the set files you are using at the moment. We can advise on your options.

Thanks for your reply.

Will email you guys this weekend if I can.

May I ask what are set files? How do I get them please?

Cheers

Most EAs have settings which can be adjusted by users. These may specify risk levels, magic numbers to isolate trades by this EA from trades opened by other EAs or manual trades and various other options.

These settings are usually specified in the EA to start but the EA first reads the set file if it exists and uses the settings in the file instead of those originally in the EA.

The set file is so called because the file name is ended with .set and usually lives in \MQL4\Presets directory. When the set file is needed for backtests it then lives in \tester.

If you click the smiling (or sad!) face in the top right of your chart and select the Inputs tab you will see the initial settings in the EA or those updated by an existing set file. You can amend these settings and then have the option of hitting the Save button to save your set file. Later, if you want to load it to make other changes you can hit the Load button and then specify the file name you originally gave the file.

Sometimes, if settings are very important or the EA has a very large number of settings the vendor will provide a set file. Otherwise the vendor will normally provide details of what each setting is for in their user manual.

Online Ruairi OPleurisy

« Reply #4938 on: April 06, 2017, 04:33:32 PM »
999cjb, back to one of the threads from yesterday...

AUDCAD under the control of Supercat now has the following positive trades open :-

Sell 0.1 +53.5 pips
Sell 0.1 +28.3 pips
Sell 0.1 +78.5 pips
Sell 0.1 +3.3 pips

The above is on the following account :-

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/realgains/eze083eze089/2022965

Are we sure Supercat hasn't fallen asleep on the job here?  No AUDCAD trades closed as yet under his watch, yet with those positive pips and lots it seems that based on the norm in the history of closed trade baskets it should be possible to close some of these biting off a positive slice of omelette and a smaller negative nibble of brussel sprout from one of the other pairs?

Is it just me that sees a problem with his diet / lethargy (Supercat)?

Offline 999cjb

• Gold Vendor
« Reply #4939 on: April 06, 2017, 04:40:52 PM »
On Sunday we are releasing the update to EZE079 as part of our compulsory update.

So in advance of the release we thought we would show some of our 99% tick data backtests in case any non EzeFX members were interested in checking out the results.

With this EA you can play it safe, take exciting risks, run on US brokers if you are a US citizen or wonder if the next nine years will be as good for this EA.

Well, you don't make money by just wondering so why not get involved?

$100 cent account risk 2 money management         http://ezefx.com/eze079-04.htm

$100 standard account risk 2 money management      http://ezefx.com/eze079-06.htm

$100 cent account risk 1 money management         http://ezefx.com/eze079-06.htm

$100 cent account risk 5 money management         http://ezefx.com/e92-14.htm

$100 standard account risk x10 fixed lots                 http://ezefx.com/e92-15.htm

$100 standard account risk x10 fixed lots US version      http://ezefx.com/eze079-201.htm

Offline 999cjb

• Gold Vendor
« Reply #4940 on: April 06, 2017, 04:51:21 PM »
999cjb, back to one of the threads from yesterday...

AUDCAD under the control of Supercat now has the following positive trades open :-

Sell 0.1 +53.5 pips
Sell 0.1 +28.3 pips
Sell 0.1 +78.5 pips
Sell 0.1 +3.3 pips

The above is on the following account :-

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/realgains/eze083eze089/2022965

Are we sure Supercat hasn't fallen asleep on the job here?  No AUDCAD trades closed as yet under his watch, yet with those positive pips and lots it seems that based on the norm in the history of closed trade baskets it should be possible to close some of these biting off a positive slice of omelette and a smaller negative nibble of brussel sprout from one of the other pairs?

Is it just me that sees a problem with his diet / lethargy (Supercat)?

Oops  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

You are quite right of course. There is nothing wrong with the software, just the dim operator!

The last thing we did on this account was to add EZE075, EZE076 and EZE077. We also updated CATMAGICV8, all correctly.

But our mistake was that if CATMAGICV8 is updated, the account must be closed and restarted in order to get CATMAGICV8 re-read.

Thank you for your persistence. It is definitely working properly now/
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 04:55:00 PM by 999cjb »

Online Ruairi OPleurisy

« Reply #4941 on: April 06, 2017, 04:58:14 PM »
I'm stupid most of the time rather than occassionally, so that is quite alright. 

Let the mighty Supercat eat brussel sprouts now and see how he likes it.  I expect to see a closed basket as soon as the account refreshes  :)

Thanks for the EZE079 backtests.  I'll think about adding it.

Online Ruairi OPleurisy

« Reply #4942 on: April 06, 2017, 05:11:47 PM »
Boom! He's awake.  Omellette, spag bol & sprout basket closed :-

Offline 999cjb

• Gold Vendor
« Reply #4943 on: April 07, 2017, 04:59:30 PM »
EZE079 gets released on Sunday. Brave runners can look forward to the sort of results below:-

http://ezefx.com/eze079-202.htm

This is one of our first full ten year backtests running from 1st April 2007 to 31st march 2017 using 99% tick data.

It started with $100 on a standard account and ran at ten times standard risk. We started this on a live account two weeks ago. Not brave enough we are running at four times standard risk and in two weeks are 20% up. If we had been brave enough we would now have been 50% up.

Our advice for running this with a starting balance of $100 is to run at five times standard risk, then go up to ten times when the balance reaches $200.

We seem to have got a reputation for long drawdowns and grid traders. While we do not have any grid traders we do have drawdowns which are normal for many of our EAs. But definitely not for this one!

If you look to an earlier post from yesterday you will see a number of other EZE079 backtests including with settings to be used on US brokers for US residents.

EzeFX members will get this EA FREE on Sunday. Those of you who are not members can join for just $40 per month. If you can't recover that with this EA remember we have a number of other EAs also available free to members.

What are you waiting for?

Have a good weekend. WE certainly will  :) :) :) :) :)

Offline dupapa

« Reply #4944 on: April 07, 2017, 05:01:58 PM »
Looking forward to running this :)

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Online Ruairi OPleurisy

« Reply #4945 on: April 07, 2017, 05:22:24 PM »
We started this on a live account two weeks ago. Not brave enough we are running at four times standard risk and in two weeks are 20% up. If we had been brave enough we would now have been 50% up.

999cjb do you have a link to this EZE079 account for us to take a look at?  I'd like to get a deposit down on a new TVR so want to use this to sort that out :)

Thanks.

Offline 999cjb

• Gold Vendor
« Reply #4946 on: April 07, 2017, 05:26:36 PM »
We started this on a live account two weeks ago. Not brave enough we are running at four times standard risk and in two weeks are 20% up. If we had been brave enough we would now have been 50% up.

999cjb do you have a link to this EZE079 account for us to take a look at?  I'd like to get a deposit down on a new TVR so want to use this to sort that out :)

Thanks.

I wouldn't bother. I'll blow you away in my Audi  8)

I'll set up a myfxbook as soon as I can get a few minutes.

Offline 999cjb

• Gold Vendor
« Reply #4947 on: April 07, 2017, 06:02:32 PM »
OK. This is the EZE079 $100 live myfxbook.

Money was added and removed last year which is why the myfxbook is edited.

www.myfxbook.com/members/realgains/axi-eze079/2063281

Online dutchie

« Reply #4948 on: April 07, 2017, 06:47:13 PM »

Please daddy, how many night before we can use it?
Can't wait to use it... 8)
There's a saying, success is doing what everyone else isn't doing, and not doing what everyone else is doing.

Offline 999cjb

• Gold Vendor
« Reply #4949 on: April 07, 2017, 07:01:49 PM »

Please daddy, how many night before we can use it?
Can't wait to use it... 8)

Just two more sleeps and if you are a really good boy you can have it  ;D

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Harmonics Trader EA by reinerh
[Today at 12:41:12 AM]

Re: Harmonics Trader EA by reinerh
[Today at 12:04:39 AM]

Re: Harmonics Trader EA by Walter_HT
[Yesterday at 11:00:08 PM]

Re: Harmonics Trader EA by deathlord
[Yesterday at 10:50:23 PM]