collapse

Author Topic: How else to choose a broker?  (Read 27679 times)

Offline drunkfx

Re: How else to choose a broker?
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2020, 06:01:10 AM »
I just go with a trader that has good reviews and rating, try them out and then if it works fine stick with it or else just move to another one.

How do you determine that it suits you or doesn't fit a criteria?

Online Eliza Abrams

« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2021, 11:57:48 AM »
In my opinion, the first thing a person should look for is regulation - considering how prevalent scams are in this industry, I think it is vital to use a company that has a license from a reputable regulator, such as the FCA, ASIC, BaFIN, etc. Random agencies in offshore zones are not reliable regulators.
The second factor is transparency - the broker should be very upfront about their fees, commissions and trading conditions. Obviously you'd want a company that wouldn't charge you out the nose with such.
The third factor is customer service. They should be available at any given time while the market is open. Having a server outage for hours in the middle of the night in your time zone while you're having open position and no access to customer service is just not acceptable.

Offline ichamp

« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2021, 04:22:56 PM »
Agreed what i believe and wanted to add is to search for regulation plus brokers' reputation as well.

browse forum