collapse

Author Topic: BROKER PENDING DISCOVERY - DARWINEX  (Read 2766 times)

Offline Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
BROKER PENDING DISCOVERY - DARWINEX
« on: May 05, 2021, 07:03:32 AM »
Has anyone been having any withdrawal issues with Darwinex? Some issues have been brought to my attention and I am currently checking things out.
Do not be alarmed, "for now"" I will keep you posted.

Regards,
HumbleTrader
Global Moderator
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

• Global Moderator
Re: BROKER PENDING DISCOVERY - DARWINEX
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2021, 02:13:42 PM »
Has anyone been having any withdrawal issues with Darwinex? Some issues have been brought to my attention and I am currently checking things out.
Do not be alarmed, "for now"" I will keep you posted.

Regards,
HumbleTrader
Global Moderator

Update: All was in error and the subject who brought up this concern apologizes for creating an issue when it was all a misunderstanding.

Darwinex to my evaluation is one of the most trusted brokers out there.

Regards,
HumbleTrader
Global Moderator
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Offline ExpatFX

• Trading Cybernetics
  • Passionate for Trading and Risk Management
    • Trading Cybernetics
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2021, 09:08:19 PM »
Solid for me on private and public strategies.

Cheers
Tom

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2021, 06:05:17 PM »
In my first post on this thread, I cautioned our members about "possible" issues with Darwinex and that I was going to do some research; turns out, that all this was a misunderstanding and in fact, Darwinex had gone above and beyond the call of duty:

They had refunded not once, but twice the amount requested by the client!
In all my years of trading, I have never come across such honesty and integrity from a foreign entity ( I live in Canada) and to the extent, they would go to service their client(s).
Having witnessed this and having interacted with one of the representatives at Darwinex, I have decided to ask them to take part in an educational forum here so that they can educate us further on how to avoid such upsetting issues and beyond that to share with us the ins and outs of a broker to client relationship.

To this end, they have assigned Mr. Ignacio who has agreed to be available to answer any Broker related questions you, the membership may have.

Regards,
HumbleTrader
Global Moderator

Offline ExpatFX

• Trading Cybernetics
    • Trading Cybernetics
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2021, 09:40:00 AM »
Hi there,

Darwinex recently kicked of the extended Stock and Future Trading.

Needless to say that you have got my interest there. However, the detail information is slow rolling as structures are established.

I would like to know if there is already a Market, Symbol  and Condition List, Roadmap, Platform Startegy e.g. when is MT5 available.

Cheers
Tom

« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 11:28:51 AM by Humble Trader's Fx »

Offline Darwinex

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2021, 11:12:49 AM »
In my first post on this thread, I cautioned our members about "possible" issues with Darwinex and that I was going to do some research; turns out, that all this was a misunderstanding and in fact, Darwinex had gone above and beyond the call of duty:

In all my years of trading, I have never come across such honesty and integrity from a foreign entity ( I live in Canada) and to the extent, they would go to service their client(s).
Having witnessed this and having interacted with one of the representatives at Darwinex, I have decided to ask them to take part in an educational forum here so that they can educate us further on how to avoid such upsetting issues and beyond that to share with us the ins and outs of a broker to client relationship.

To this end, they have assigned Mr. Ignacio who has agreed to be available to answer any Broker related questions you, the membership may have.

Regards,
HumbleTrader
Global Moderator

Thanks a lot for the invite, @HumbletradersFX!

Hi everyone, I will do my best to assist with any queries you may have (both Darwinex and non-Darwinex related!).

Best,
Ignacio (Darwinex)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 01:52:42 PM by Darwinex »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2021, 11:29:07 AM »
Hi there,

Darwinex recently kicked of the extended Stock and Future Trading.

Needless to say that you have got my interest there. However, the detail information is slow rolling as structures are established.

I would like to know if there is already a Market, Symbol  and Condition List, Roadmap, Platform Startegy e.g. when is MT5 available.

Cheers
Tom

Good question ExpatFX, I hope Mr. Ignatio is listening.

Welcome, Ignacio. Can you please respond to ExpatFX query?

Regards,
Humble Trader
Global Moderator
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 12:00:41 PM by Humble Trader's Fx »

Offline Darwinex

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2021, 12:01:03 PM »
Hi @Expat FX,

Thanks a lot for your question, I am glad to hear you are interested in Stocks and Futures trading!

We recently started offering all the USD denominated stocks and the 60 most liquid futures contracts from the CME, ICE, IPE, EUREX and CBOE futures exchanges. These can now be traded with Darwinex via TWS, Multicharts, Ninjatrader, etc.

We are now working hard to introduce:
- EUR and GBP denominated stocks;
- UCITS compliant ETFs and
- Futures trading via MT5

The complexity of the different points above varies significantly, so I am afraid I can't provide a specific ETA for each of them at the time of writing.

It would be super useful for us to know your thoughts and needs (is there any specific asset / platform you'd be especially interested in?).

Hope this proves helpful!

Wishing you a great weekend,
Ignacio (Darwinex)

Offline Rayzzz82

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2021, 04:42:24 PM »
I would also like to backup Humble Trader's claim and share my two cents that Darwinex had gone above and beyond the call of duty. Although I am usually lurking in the forum and seldom comment here where possible, I recognize an excellent broker when there is one.

During one of my deposits, somehow the transfer have been converted wrongly, leading to a loss when it finally reached my account. Darwinex has refunded me the difference although it is no means their fault. I don't think other broker is able to do that.

Likewise I have traded at quite alot at the other "regulated" brokers. But none of them provide the kind of experience in term of execution and the range of tools which darwin provides. I think this broker invest quite heftily in their technology based on what I have experienced there.

From my past exchanges with Mr Ignacio, I think that he will be able to provided an answer to most of the questions put up here too :)

To this end, they have assigned Mr. Ignacio who has agreed to be available to answer any Broker related questions you, the membership may have

Regards,
HumbleTrader
Global Moderator
« Last Edit: May 30, 2021, 09:27:44 AM by Rayzzz82 »

Offline ExpatFX

• Trading Cybernetics
    • Trading Cybernetics
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2021, 09:22:50 PM »
Hi @Expat FX,

Thanks a lot for your question, I am glad to hear you are interested in Stocks and Futures trading!

We recently started offering all the USD denominated stocks and the 60 most liquid futures contracts from the CME, ICE, IPE, EUREX and CBOE futures exchanges. These can now be traded with Darwinex via TWS, Multicharts, Ninjatrader, etc.

We are now working hard to introduce:
- EUR and GBP denominated stocks;
- UCITS compliant ETFs and
- Futures trading via MT5

The complexity of the different points above varies significantly, so I am afraid I can't provide a specific ETA for each of them at the time of writing.

It would be super useful for us to know your thoughts and needs (is there any specific asset / platform you'd be especially interested in?).

Hope this proves helpful!

Wishing you a great weekend,
Ignacio (Darwinex)

Hi Ignacio,

any further updates on the stock and platform matter?

I am currently trading the US Stock Markets on Darwinex via MT5. The infrastucture has been proven very stable and easy to manage. Thus, I will extend the strategy in October to its full range on on US Stocks.

As I wrote prior, my interest is to evaluate and trade the EU, UK, APAC Markets with MT5 accordingly.

Changing to an other platform would take quite some effort and testing.

Cheers
Tom

Offline Megabot

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2021, 09:34:44 PM »
I would also like to backup Humble Trader's claim and share my two cents that Darwinex had gone above and beyond the call of duty. Although I am usually lurking in the forum and seldom comment here where possible, I recognize an excellent broker when there is one.

During one of my deposits, somehow the transfer have been converted wrongly, leading to a loss when it finally reached my account. Darwinex has refunded me the difference although it is no means their fault. I don't think other broker is able to do that.

Likewise I have traded at quite alot at the other "regulated" brokers. But none of them provide the kind of experience in term of execution and the range of tools which darwin provides. I think this broker invest quite heftily in their technology based on what I have experienced there.

From my past exchanges with Mr Ignacio, I think that he will be able to provided an answer to most of the questions put up here too :)

To this end, they have assigned Mr. Ignacio who has agreed to be available to answer any Broker related questions you, the membership may have

Regards,
HumbleTrader
Global Moderator

They refunded u the difference because the have B booked you. In other words, eventhough your account server says live, its all just demo money

Offline Darwinex

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2021, 10:07:23 PM »
Hey @ExpatFX,

Thanks a lot for the follow-up. We will be increasing the stocks available on our platform in the coming weeks.

We'll start by offering up to 800 US Stocks (up from approx. 200 stocks available ATM). The bad news is that we were planning to offer those via IBKR's TWS (instead of MT5). I reckon this would not work in your case, would it?

I will keep you posted should we add these to our MT5 offering!

Best,
Ignacio

Offline Darwinex

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2021, 10:13:39 PM »

They refunded u the difference because the have B booked you. In other words, eventhough your account server says live, its all just demo money

Hi @Megabot,

I am not sure where you get this from, but this is simply not true. Live accounts are traded with real money on live servers.

I am not familiar with Rayzzz82's case, but you can rest assured that if we proceeded to refund their account, this was only because we believed this was the fairest solution in their specific issue.

Trade safe everyone,
Ignacio

Offline ExpatFX

• Trading Cybernetics
    • Trading Cybernetics
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2021, 12:47:49 PM »
Hey @ExpatFX,

Thanks a lot for the follow-up. We will be increasing the stocks available on our platform in the coming weeks.

We'll start by offering up to 800 US Stocks (up from approx. 200 stocks available ATM). The bad news is that we were planning to offer those via IBKR's TWS (instead of MT5). I reckon this would not work in your case, would it?

I will keep you posted should we add these to our MT5 offering!

Best,
Ignacio

Thanks for the swift respomse.

Surely, very interesting. 

I understand that there are Gateways available (on Broker side) to connect to Metatrader clients. Thus, that might be an option to port strategies with minimum efforts.

Looking forward for further updates.

Cheers
Tom

Offline Darwinex

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2021, 03:59:44 PM »
Thank YOU, @ExpatFX.

We'll be in touch :)

Best,
Ignacio

browse forum

* Recent Posts