collapse

Author Topic: What leverage are you using?  (Read 12836 times)

Offline Paul.Trafford

Re: What leverage are you using?
« Reply #135 on: April 13, 2017, 09:43:23 AM »
The most powerful leverage offered by the brokers are 1:500 and 1:1000 because the higher the leverage , the higher margin or more traders simultaneously that we can execute. Leverage is a matter of our choice for the risks we will take whether we are good for high risks or not.

To be honest 1:1000 leverage is a super huge leverage. From one side yes the usage of capital will be very less than usual, but from other I would be scared to leave a trade open without monitoring it.

Offline Shaari

« Reply #136 on: April 13, 2017, 01:37:10 PM »
To be honest 1:1000 leverage is a super huge leverage. From one side yes the usage of capital will be very less than usual, but from other I would be scared to leave a trade open without monitoring it.
Anyway, there are people who trade with 1:2000 lev.
or EVEN 1:3000!
I use 1:500 mostly, and it seems normal, bot so big..

Offline Mitchell Marsh

« Reply #137 on: April 13, 2017, 08:42:11 PM »
Its true many high losses are being made by the higher leverage, but on the other hand  it is possible to make money very rapidly by using high leverage if you can make most accurate money management plan that can minimize our risk when trading.   

Offline dreamfx

« Reply #138 on: April 15, 2017, 10:19:42 AM »
I am involved in currency trading and I am using 1:500 leverage and I always take the minimum risk with this leverage, I am earning reasonable amount while using this 1:500 leverage and I will suggest all the newbies that they should use this leverage for efficient survival.

Offline tugatrader

« Reply #139 on: April 16, 2017, 10:48:26 PM »
I am involved in currency trading and I am using 1:500 leverage and I always take the minimum risk with this leverage, I am earning reasonable amount while using this 1:500 leverage and I will suggest all the newbies that they should use this leverage for efficient survival.

dreamfx do you believe that a lower leverage is not efficient?

Offline Paul.Trafford

« Reply #140 on: April 18, 2017, 09:43:37 AM »

dreamfx do you believe that a lower leverage is not efficient?

I believe lower leverage is very efficient! If you trade with leverage 1:1 there is no chance your account to burn out (unless the instrument you are trading drop its value to 0. I highly doubt that will happened)

Offline Jason Stepen

« Reply #141 on: April 19, 2017, 10:43:43 PM »
Leverage is really important especially for retail trader because will leverage hence will only required smallest free margin to open order , now many broker offer high leverage and as retail trader they can maximize opportunity to making transaction. 

Offline MadBob

« Reply #142 on: April 20, 2017, 05:36:30 PM »
I use 1:100 (I have a small account). I used to have 1:500 but now I realize that it was crazy!!!

Offline Adam Milne

« Reply #143 on: April 20, 2017, 08:44:20 PM »
Really, leverage makes forex trading a very rewarding activity, such that you can earn fantastic income from the forex market within a very short time with comparatively little capital. But it is like a double edge sword that can work for you as well as against you.  so, I always sincere about using leverage. 

Offline Arif Trader

« Reply #144 on: April 21, 2017, 03:16:42 PM »
I use leverage 1:2000. Don't be afraid this leverage. I like it because I can trade with small deposit with it. I just use not all the sum, so I don't have big looses.

Offline Jason Stepen

« Reply #145 on: April 26, 2017, 07:11:42 AM »
To leverage the selection depends on your trading capitals, if you are trading with small capital so it is better trade using high leverage so that the resilience of our account will be maintained.

Offline alextrader79

« Reply #146 on: April 26, 2017, 09:13:19 AM »
I use leverage 1:2000. Don't be afraid this leverage. I like it because I can trade with small deposit with it. I just use not all the sum, so I don't have big looses.
Can I ask you what part of your deposit you risk usually?

Offline Jason Stepen

« Reply #147 on: April 27, 2017, 11:09:04 AM »
Leverage is among the things that made Forex trading very unique because leverage makes one to have chances of making good amount of profits even with small amount of capital. So leverage is good as well as well risky cause high leverage the higher risk.   

Offline Arif Trader

« Reply #148 on: May 10, 2017, 03:44:06 PM »
I use leverage 1:2000. Many people criticize this leverage, but if you set up your limmits correctly you won't get any problem with this leverage. And also you don't have to use all your sum of money.

Offline forexbaby

• PAMM Trader
  • Email me at splandfx@gmail.com
« Reply #149 on: May 10, 2017, 05:19:47 PM »
500:1 to get a decent average 15 to 20% per month with DD around that level too.

browse forum