collapse

Author Topic: Forex Real Profit EA  (Read 4538 times)

Offline pipsbuster

Re: Forex Real Profit EA
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2017, 11:18:17 PM »
i believe it's every year.. if you click the 10% off link it says "$216.59 every 1 year" (they do add 21% VAT which is the only downside but no avoiding that in this case)

One has got to be trading piles of cash to afford paying them $179 every year for this bot and stay net profitable with it thereafter.

Offline wroeckert

« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2017, 05:48:00 AM »
i believe it's every year.. if you click the 10% off link it says "$216.59 every 1 year" (they do add 21% VAT which is the only downside but no avoiding that in this case)

One has got to be trading piles of cash to afford paying them $179 every year for this bot and stay net profitable with it thereafter.

If the EA is any Year profitabele, then its a very Cheap invest, i buy a lot of EAs , cheap and Expensive, but all fail. This EA has a long nice History and is robust. I run it now on Demo together with a Controller EA, any Strategy is Controlled

Offline pipsbuster

« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2017, 09:46:46 AM »

If the EA is any Year profitabele, then its a very Cheap invest, i buy a lot of EAs , cheap and Expensive, but all fail. This EA has a long nice History and is robust. I run it now on Demo together with a Controller EA, any Strategy is Controlled

I hope wealth comes your way before a margin call.

Offline eaonly

« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2017, 11:50:26 AM »
Dear pipsbuster,

That is a free statement based on nothing and can apply to any robot, business or life plan as well.

For example, our recommended risk is 25% from the maximum draw down for the last 14 years of tickdata backtest.

Based on Monte Carlo analysis, the largest loss could be double.

Our money management works like this:

1000:1.25=8000,
8000:1.25=6400,

So, using the money management system, even if you lose 2 times more, you still got 64% of the account.

The difference is almost the yearly profit, for the last 7 years of live treading on real accounts by the way.

Regarding the pile of cash to use our robot, a $450 account should pay the yearly subscription, anything above is net profit.

Regarding the subscription, we took this decision to use the resources and time we have available to continually improve our performance, to bring the best quality to our products and the best support for our members on long term.

My advice for traders: just plan your trades and trade your plan; everybody can win on forex if it's a good plan, tested on long term and used with a smart risk.

Best regards,
Adrian
FRPEA team.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 11:54:11 AM by eaonly »

Online iliosellas

« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2017, 01:28:39 PM »
Dear pipsbuster,

That is a free statement based on nothing and can apply to any robot, business or life plan as well.

For example, our recommended risk is 25% from the maximum draw down for the last 14 years of tickdata backtest.

Based on Monte Carlo analysis, the largest loss could be double.

Our money management works like this:

1000:1.25=8000,
8000:1.25=6400,

So, using the money management system, even if you lose 2 times more, you still got 64% of the account.

The difference is almost the yearly profit, for the last 7 years of live treading on real accounts by the way.

Regarding the pile of cash to use our robot, a $450 account should pay the yearly subscription, anything above is net profit.

Regarding the subscription, we took this decision to use the resources and time we have available to continually improve our performance, to bring the best quality to our products and the best support for our members on long term.

My advice for traders: just plan your trades and trade your plan; everybody can win on forex if it's a good plan, tested on long term and used with a smart risk.

Best regards,
Adrian
FRPEA team.

I am demo testing Forex Real Profit EA at the moment. Although is is too early, from what I see, this seems to be a stable and sure footed EA: It works slowly and deliberately. The support service has been excellent.

I will report back once I have demo tested this a reasonable amount of time.

Regards,
Ilios Ellas

« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 01:30:12 PM by iliosellas »

Offline IFFTrader

• RobinVOL
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2017, 02:45:39 PM »
I run this ea on live account but with few months experience. This EA is good for me. Time will tell.

Offline wroeckert

« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2017, 04:33:09 PM »

I hope wealth comes your way before a margin call.

Before you judge , Analyse and Test the EA, i build a bigger System with more EAs for different Market situations. I run Test now.

Online canis

« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2017, 04:41:14 PM »

At $ 99 a year, the number of subscribers would increase by an order of magnitude
English is not my native language

Offline wroeckert

« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2017, 05:07:20 PM »

At $ 99 a year, the number of subscribers would increase by an order of magnitude

Yes, but you see the Price from CABEX? 540/ Year, crazy

Online iliosellas

« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2017, 09:38:05 PM »

Yes, but you see the Price from CABEX? 540/ Year, crazy

Let's do an analysis:

FOREXREALPROFIT:

ForexRealProfitEA_10%discount Product Type Subscription Terms 179.0 USD every 1 year:
 Seller UAB Click2Sell Total Amount $ 179.00

It has been running on “forexgermany” since Jan. 2014 or app. 28 months. The account is Track Record Verified, Trading Privileges Verified with a Monthly return of 4.45% and a Drawdown: 21.19% .

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/forexgermany/forex-real-profit-ea/803413

CABEX:

Product/Service name Delivery Quantity Unit price Value CabEX EA Annual Subscription - V3.6 Electronic $540.00. The billing currency is USD ($) Total price: $540.00

It has been running on “forexgermany” since Jan. 2015 or app. 15 months. The account is  Track  Record Verified, Trading Privileges Verified with a Monthly return of  3.51% and a Drawdown: 12.62%.

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/forexgermany/cabex/1134749

With all being equal, which they are not “slightly”, the difference in the yearly subscription price is 540$ - 179$ = 361$. ForexRealProfit (a) Has been runing and live tested  by a third party, a year longer than CabEx. (b) Althought it has a slightly higher DD, it returns a 1% higher monthy gain, which if compounded on a yearly basis, could give you a sizable added return in addition to the 361$, yearly savings.

Regards,
Ilios Ellas.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 01:46:59 PM by iliosellas »

Offline pipsbuster

« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2017, 10:37:29 AM »
In reality, vendors and affiliates watch their live tests like hawks - something their clients often don't have time and ability to do.

Also, don't forget to factor in the VPS costs.

Offline wroeckert

« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2017, 11:48:04 AM »
In reality, vendors and affiliates watch their live tests like hawks - something their clients often don't have time and ability to do.

Donna has also a FRPE Account , looks not Bad. Which EA you use??

Offline pipsbuster

« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2017, 12:18:09 PM »

I use several custom-built ones. I'm also experimenting with a few commercial EAs but it's too early to tell. Members of the World Wide Invest forum noticed some time ago that Forex Real Profit EA has some dates filtered out in its code to hide losses on backtests.

Offline wroeckert

« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2017, 02:03:53 PM »

I use several custom-built ones. I'm also experimenting with a few commercial EAs but it's too early to tell. Members of the World Wide Invest forum noticed some time ago that Forex Real Profit EA has some dates filtered out in its code to hide losses on backtests.

Hmm, its an old and anywhere known Dirty trick, time will tell us the True

Offline eaonly

« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2017, 06:57:11 PM »
Dear pipsbuster,

That's not true.

We code future dates into the program, to avoid scalping strategies to run during USA bank holidays.

And we add those dates on every update, on yearly basis.

I had those conversations 7 years ago when we started, I thought we passed this point.

Also, this information is written on every FRPEA manual, for the last 7 years.

I see you are here to disqualify our work, based on lying and deception only.

The price of VPS is not our fault though.

Next time I'll check your robot, the one you promote.

Regards,
Adrian
ForexRealProfitEA Team.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 07:12:13 PM by eaonly »

browse forum