collapse

Author Topic: Broker rebates  (Read 5163 times)

Offline Surrealistik

Re: Broker rebates
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2013, 04:59:50 PM »
Spread widening/padding as a consequence of commission discounts/rebates depends on the broker.

The better true ECN brokers like IC Markets and Global Prime do not engage in any such padding to offset revenue 'lost' via rebates in that they accept that these are a cost of marketing and customer support. Personally, I only deal with brokers who adopt this perspective.

Offline Forexrider

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2013, 05:10:02 AM »
Yes, using the CBF to obtain rebates from few brokers.

Offline tigpips

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2013, 05:45:12 AM »
hmm, reduced trading commission seems good, increases overall profitability

Offline indicator

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2016, 06:09:01 AM »
I love to have indirect rebates in the form of a reduced trading commission. In this way we can directly enjoy the low spreads which is very good while trading.

Offline Rocky Ward

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2016, 08:32:30 AM »
Although, lots of trading broker are available in this market place. But, all are not suitable for all religion people especially the people who are Muslims.  When, I decided to kick off Forex trading, I have faced hard nut to crack due to lacking to open Islamic account.

By the way, at last I found a regulated trading broker MxTrade where I have kicked my swap free account for trading. Now, here, I am getting all trading facilities as alike a general trader.  Interestingly, I get all profit that I earn, because, this ECN trading platform has no hidden or extra fees.  So, my trading life is very comfort and flexible. 

Offline Forex Verified

• Gold Vendor
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2016, 04:38:27 PM »
Hopefully, getting rebates from cashback provider won't make you trade more than you should just so you could get some money back.
If it's not verified, don't buy it - www.forexverified.com

Offline Kristofer

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2016, 04:44:47 PM »
Of course, I enjoy the discounts! I like it when my broker Freshforex refunds commission, reduces spreads, more so when it returns spreads!

Offline iMusingKiMi

« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2016, 06:12:10 AM »
You use your capital to earn some rebates, broker use rebates to earn your capital. That's the simple logic just as those HYIP does.

Offline Mason Margaret

« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2018, 01:49:05 AM »
Post removed after second warning for consistent spamming.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 09:37:47 PM by HFT Group »

Online HFT Group

• Global Moderator
    • HFT Group Forex Rebates
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2018, 05:34:24 AM »
Well there are many broker who are offering different rebates. But I am happy with what I am getting from my broker FreshForex. Joining this broker I have got huge trading bonus on deposit which is 101% . This is the biggest trading bonus that I have ever seen in the forex market. Trader can increase their trading volume twice through this huge bonus. And this huge bonus is with 3 simple steps.

This thread concerns rebates for brokers not bonuses offered by brokers. Please check your messages.

Offline Paul.Trafford

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2018, 08:29:21 AM »
after reading this topic I got in-touch with my broker to check if they could offer rebates since I'm just retail (not an IB or MM) :D quite good answer yes they do but I need to generate higher volume in live account for at least 3 consecutive months :/

Online HFT Group

• Global Moderator
    • HFT Group Forex Rebates
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2018, 08:42:09 AM »
after reading this topic I got in-touch with my broker to check if they could offer rebates since I'm just retail (not an IB or MM) :D quite good answer yes they do but I need to generate higher volume in live account for at least 3 consecutive months :/

If it was that easy everybody would do it ;)

Offline iMusingKiMi

« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2018, 05:44:35 AM »
Well there are many broker who are offering different rebates. But I am happy with what I am getting from my broker FreshForex. Joining this broker I have got huge trading bonus on deposit which is 101% . This is the biggest trading bonus that I have ever seen in the forex market. Trader can increase their trading volume twice through this huge bonus. And this huge bonus is with 3 simple steps.

This thread concerns rebates for brokers not bonuses offered by brokers. Please check your messages.

No matter rebates or bonuses, I believe it is another value added if you can trade profitable.

Offline Paul.Trafford

« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2018, 12:45:39 PM »

No matter rebates or bonuses, I believe it is another value added if you can trade profitable.
That is true 😊 but still knowing that you will get rebates its additional treat / motive to do some effort and if you are close to the target to reach it

browse forum