collapse

Author Topic: Is Forex Forum helpful in your trading?  (Read 13091 times)

Offline Juno

Re: Is Forex Forum helpful in your trading?
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2018, 05:27:03 PM »
It can be helpful but it also has some disadvantages as well. The forex forum brings people in the form of a communinty where people share their experience which is quite beneficial in our trading. But it can also make us question our judgement calls which complicates things.

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2018, 11:46:23 AM »
It can be helpful but it also has some disadvantages as well. The forex forum brings people in the form of a communinty where people share their experience which is quite beneficial in our trading. But it can also make us question our judgement calls which complicates things.

I agree. That's why it's important to have confidence in your knowledge and skills.

Offline norman

« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2018, 10:27:50 PM »
I think forums related to the forex trading has some serious advantages including knowledge of the market and promotion of the market. These forums are helpful for traders, brokers, and the market itself. All the newcomers can get inspiration, motivation, and knowledge about the trading from here. Am I right newbies?

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2018, 12:34:06 PM »
I think that for the most part you're right. The only problem is that in a forum newbies often read many (and conflicting) opinions and don't know which one is the most accurate.

Offline Paul.Trafford

« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2018, 01:45:52 PM »
I think that is the main idea of the forums #Eliza Abrams 😊 to read different opinions so you could see all aspects of the big picture
When I decided to go Live and was in front of the difficult decision to choose a broker exactly the forums helped me. Of course, there are some spammers and not that accurate comments but I could get the main idea. After that went on Demo testing and took the right decision so far 😊

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2018, 01:14:05 PM »
I think that is the main idea of the forums #Eliza Abrams 😊 to read different opinions so you could see all aspects of the big picture
When I decided to go Live and was in front of the difficult decision to choose a broker exactly the forums helped me. Of course, there are some spammers and not that accurate comments but I could get the main idea. After that went on Demo testing and took the right decision so far 😊

True, true. Forums can be both helpful and confusing for a newbie, especially if they are looking for analyses. Some people's analyses are better than others', but a newbie wouldn't know how to pick and choose.

Offline lafouine56

« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2018, 02:25:17 PM »
yes, I am a beginner this is a good way to benefit from the experience of successful traders on the currency market. I can ask any questions I want and find people to answer my questions. I also use quora which is like a forum with very useful answers.

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2018, 11:03:52 AM »
yes, I am a beginner this is a good way to benefit from the experience of successful traders on the currency market. I can ask any questions I want and find people to answer my questions. I also use quora which is like a forum with very useful answers.

I am glad forums are of help. I would also recommend reading various sources to further expand your knowledge, there are plenty of free tutorials on the internet.

Offline Paul.Trafford

« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2018, 08:26:45 AM »
You could also join webinars 😊 some brokers are having them for free and I got some interesting mediators that are answering live

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2018, 04:35:00 PM »
You could also join webinars 😊 some brokers are having them for free and I got some interesting mediators that are answering live

Yeah, I've seen some. At least it can't hurt, as long as they're free.

Offline iMusingKiMi

« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2018, 05:41:24 AM »

Yeah, I've seen some. At least it can't hurt, as long as they're free.

Exactly spot the point. It is free. :P

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2018, 03:06:08 PM »
To be honest, when someone is selling me courses I always wonder why they don't just use that knowledge to make money by themselves from trading.

Offline Ifeanyichukwu

« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2018, 01:55:59 AM »
Of course. I must say that I have learnt a lot from experts on trading forums, and I'm happy to join this forum.

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2018, 02:32:45 PM »
Of course. I must say that I have learnt a lot from experts on trading forums, and I'm happy to join this forum.

Welcome to the forum then!

Offline Paul.Trafford

« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2018, 12:48:16 PM »
To be honest, when someone is selling me courses I always wonder why they don't just use that knowledge to make money by themselves from trading.

That is very good point Eliza :D since you are that good why didn't u made millions and relax now on your private island
Anyway, they could be helpful. I attended a webinar of PhD in Mathematics and statistic and he is explaining more about the technical part. It was interesting to see the trading from this angle. However I continue trading based on my style and strategy 😊

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: HansTrend v2 by Hans Bowles
[Today at 05:26:56 AM]

Re: FX Charger by ForexStore
[Yesterday at 11:30:45 PM]

Re: Fxadept EA by ForexStore
[Yesterday at 09:58:08 PM]

Re: Who makes a living on Forex??? by Dumie
[Yesterday at 06:47:57 PM]

Re: OniKami Capital by krisz
[Yesterday at 04:05:00 PM]