collapse

Author Topic: Is Forex Forum helpful in your trading?  (Read 15606 times)

Offline Eliza Abrams

Re: Is Forex Forum helpful in your trading?
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2018, 03:00:24 PM »
To be honest, when someone is selling me courses I always wonder why they don't just use that knowledge to make money by themselves from trading.

That is very good point Eliza :D since you are that good why didn't u made millions and relax now on your private island
Anyway, they could be helpful. I attended a webinar of PhD in Mathematics and statistic and he is explaining more about the technical part. It was interesting to see the trading from this angle. However I continue trading based on my style and strategy 😊

I know, right?
I can definitely see the benefits of teaching theory, but people who straight up sell strategies always seem suspicious to me.

Offline Benjamin7

« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2018, 11:28:06 AM »
Yes. Forex forums can really help a trader. In a forum, there are different people with a mass wealth of experience. And you need all the experience in the world to succeed in the forex market. Don't be cocky and open yourself towards the people.

Offline Benjamin7

« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2018, 12:02:58 PM »
Forex forum helps beginners in trading because knows nothing about the forex market. So they have a huge amount of questions related to the forex trading and the forex forum is the platform where they get their answers and get help anytime when they need help.

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2018, 02:28:34 PM »
Forex forum helps beginners in trading because knows nothing about the forex market. So they have a huge amount of questions related to the forex trading and the forex forum is the platform where they get their answers and get help anytime when they need help.

That's a good point, people in forums can lead people to valuable resources of trading information, that they have already tried and found useful.

Online y5nitro

« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2018, 02:50:16 PM »
Forex forum is the best place for the traders to learn well about the forex market. You can also gets your answers by the expertise. Many of the professional traders are here in the forum to gave you the best solution of your problems. You can also know about the mistakes you have to avoid in the future.

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2018, 02:32:38 PM »
A forum is a great questions about things one doesn't understand, but to study on a regular basis they're not enough.

Offline Ned12

« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2018, 07:47:50 AM »
Forex forum is the best place for the traders to learn well about the forex market. You can also gets your answers by the expertise. Many of the professional traders are here in the forum to gave you the best solution of your problems. You can also know about the mistakes you have to avoid in the future.

Who is the professional trader here? Any name?

Offline Loperte

« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2018, 10:13:24 AM »
Forex forums are very helpful in trading for every trader. You can ask the question here to get the best answers related to your questions. You can also discuss your problems with the expertise and professional traders. You can also get knowledge about the market from here. Thanks

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2018, 01:43:14 PM »
True. The only problem is how to figure out which answers are useful and which aren't.

Offline norman

« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2018, 09:42:00 AM »
Yes, forex forums are the best place to ask questions, broker suggestions, and many more things. You can get every answer which you connot find on the search engine. Moreover, you can also build strong relations with expereinced traders. Thank you so much folks for your participation!

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2018, 04:36:33 PM »
Can you suggest me interesting books or bestsellers in trading topic. I read some of them but wasn't impressed, content quality wasn't good and I couldn't get enough trading inspiration from them.

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2018, 03:31:01 PM »
I would recommend anything written by Steve Nison about Japanese candlesticks.

Offline slimboydim

• Insta
« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2018, 05:54:27 PM »
Trading in the Zone - Mark Douglas.

Can be found on YT if you prefer to listen.

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2018, 04:20:30 PM »
Trading in the Zone - Mark Douglas.

Can be found on YT if you prefer to listen.

Great recommendation! It has never occurred to me to look for audiobooks on YT, I should try it.

Offline Benjamin7

« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2018, 06:58:54 PM »
Yes, forex forum is helping me a lot. Forex education is very important if you want to be successful in it. There are many similar forums dedicated for this purpose. You need to have a great work-ethic and determination if you want any glimpse of success. What do you think guys?

browse forum