collapse

Author Topic: Who makes a living on Forex???  (Read 15732 times)

Offline indicator

Re: Who makes a living on Forex???
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2016, 02:10:25 PM »
Quote from: equityfx link=msg=353372 date=1458049507

Many are making living from forex if they not totally depend on forex even then too they are making extra earning from forex. I am also one of those, make good amount as a starter now giving less time to forex and getting smart earning.

I don't think so that there are too many that are making living on forex trading. I hardly know anyone that is a trader and is making a fully living only on forex trading.

Offline hybrid

« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2016, 03:12:33 PM »
May be people not make fully living from forex trading even then too they are happy with forex i is a good platform for earning. I am one who is making extra earning from this business. I like forex it is giving me monthly income.

Offline uzakon

« Reply #62 on: March 20, 2016, 02:26:48 PM »
Quote from: drunkfx link=msg=353219 date=1457609597

[
I had a couple of MM issues when just starting my trading journey with Hotforex but quickly realized risk management is the first thing I need to pay attention to. 

Are you with this broker now? I've head lots of conflicting options about Hotforex.

Offline JulioPipo

« Reply #63 on: March 20, 2016, 09:29:16 PM »
I think HotForex is not a bad broker but I believe ViproMarkets beats them in terms of the execution quality, low executable spreads and low ECN commissions. Based on my conversation with their support I was informed that in couple of weeks they are launching also IB program which means that I as a trader can get a 5% additional commission discount if I register the account under one of their IBs.

Aside from Vipro I like also ActivTrades, Pepperstone, Tickmill and I think Global Prime is also ok.

Offline Forexrider

« Reply #64 on: April 12, 2016, 07:16:28 AM »
Quote from: JulioPipo link=msg=353477 date=1458509356

I think HotForex is not a bad broker but I believe ViproMarkets beats them in terms of the execution quality, low executable spreads and low ECN commissions. Based on my conversation with their support I was informed that in couple of weeks they are launching also IB program which means that I as a trader can get a 5% additional commission discount if I register the account under one of their IBs.

Aside from Vipro I like also ActivTrades, Pepperstone, Tickmill and I think Global Prime is also ok.

I have never had any problem with hotforex before but however i am not trading with them from past 1 year.

Offline Ganza

« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2016, 05:01:30 AM »
Quote from: JulioPipo link=msg=353477 date=1458509356

Vipromarkets is new brokerage. is it as good as like what you said?
i personally has not tried vipromarkets. my reason is because the broker is quite new. will watching it

Offline resistance

« Reply #66 on: April 16, 2016, 12:38:35 PM »
Quote from: uzakon link=msg=353474 date=1458484008

Are you with this broker now? I've head lots of conflicting options about Hotforex.

Really? what conflict about on these broker, so far I am only hear about this broker also never join in this broker, will become problem if enter in scam broker if we are expert trader it will making disappointed I think

Offline hybrid

« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2016, 02:38:55 AM »
Working with a good broker never makes you annoyed. You can make fair earning with them . I am not making all living from forex even then too forex is a supportive earning to me. It is best part time way of getting income.

Offline tradeandgain

« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2016, 09:21:20 AM »
I Do. I would post my diary here so newbies can be motvated, but something goes wrong on forum so temporary just check my fb page. I post my full trading process with wins and losses, and obviously winners more;))

facebook.com/Trade-And-Gain-Forex-1018719831539954/

Offline resistance

« Reply #69 on: July 09, 2016, 10:26:07 AM »
I think will better if not only relying from forex alone, having another source income will giving better for life although possible tradung for living, but without good capital and skill hence will harmful if occur failure in trading

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #70 on: May 28, 2018, 01:47:41 PM »
I think that it takes a long, long time before a trader can rely entirely on Forex for their expenses. It's the goal for most traders, but few achieve it.

Offline Paul.Trafford

« Reply #71 on: May 31, 2018, 01:47:21 PM »
That is intriguing topic 😊 Unfortunately I'm not one of those who are living only on Forex. I should admit that I earn something additional but still not my main income
Hopefully this "something additional" will raise soon 😊
Thank you for sharing your profile tradeandgain will definitely check it

Offline Nike

• Optimist
« Reply #72 on: June 13, 2018, 09:13:42 AM »
I still do not have enough knowledge and experience to earn my living with forex. the problem is that if you want to get this knowledge you need to spend a lot of time on it (like any other profession) but you still have to spend moste of the time it on the main earnings.

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #73 on: June 13, 2018, 02:59:06 PM »
I think that the first people who come to mind are actually those who work for the Forex brokers.

Offline Benjamin7

« Reply #74 on: June 19, 2018, 05:40:59 PM »
There are a lot of people in this forum that make a living out of forex. The basic principle of their success is that they invested their time in learning the fundamentals of forex. They learned and learned and gain enough experience to become expert forex traders.

browse forum