collapse

Author Topic: RECOMMENDED BROKER  (Read 4931 times)

Offline Carlos55

Re: RECOMMENDED BROKER
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2020, 04:12:16 PM »
"Its been close to 6 months since I started trading with FP Markets. Based on my experience, I recommend FP Markets.

Trading with their Raw account (ECN) ,the spreads are tighter than other competing brokers plus the commissions per lot are lower as well. Since it's regulated by ASIC so no concerns regarding safety."

Offline Sebastian90

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2020, 03:30:12 PM »
I personally recommend to trade with FP Markets raw ECN account, they have a robust trading condition and the spreads are lower when compared to other ECN brokers.

The other main reason is their customer support, where the dedicated support manager is available most of the day to solve the issues.

Offline kennyhubbard

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2020, 03:57:08 AM »
I have traded with FP markets quite a bit and they are ok. I wouldn't gush over them like at least 3 dodgy "reviews" on this thread. When I hear the phrase "lowest spreads compared to other brokers" then I know we are dealing with fake reviewers, and it is simply not true. Their spreads are ok for some symbols but horrendous for others(NGas & Oil). It is sad that FP Markets resort to these marketing tactics because they are actually ok.

Their regulatory structure seems questionable...when opening an account, it clearly says that the company is registered in SVG but appear to be regulated by ASIC and Cysec. They appear to be complying with the new ASIC rules as well(which is good). That said, I have never had a serious problem with them. From time to time their Neteller wallet runs out of funds and withdrawals will take a couple of days. Generally they have immediately contacted me and advised me of the hiccup and I got paid a couple of days later, so no issue.

All in all, I would recommend them but they are no IC Markets or Tickmill.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2020, 04:00:19 AM by kennyhubbard »
Wealth Creation Through Technology

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2020, 06:08:36 PM »
Yeah regulation is a major aspect and the rule of thumb is to go with FCA regulated brokers. Even ASIC regulated brokers sometimes fail.

Offline Libson

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2021, 01:36:48 PM »
I recommend trading with an ASIC broker FP Markets, because they offer lower commission cost with tighter spreads, and they have been consistent even during volatile market news.

Offline HFT Group

• HFT Group Forex Rebates
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2021, 09:14:58 PM »
I recommend trading with an ASIC broker FP Markets, because they offer lower commission cost with tighter spreads, and they have been consistent even during volatile market news.

https://donnaforex.com/index.php?topic=22786.0

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2021, 06:08:56 AM »
I mean you mentioned some general things, what I wanted to hear from you instead are the advantages you found related directly to you trading style. For example for scalpers it can be latency speed, for swing long-term traders it's rollover spreads which usually widen and often unpexctedly trigger stops, etc.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: EUR/USD by fxopen78
[Today at 12:10:32 AM]

Re: Stock Trader Pro (via mql5.com) by ivanvp
[Yesterday at 12:46:04 PM]

Re: EVOnight EA by ivanvp
[Yesterday at 12:43:45 PM]

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[Yesterday at 12:00:44 PM]

Re: DIY Frequent Trader by diyforexskills
[Yesterday at 08:35:58 AM]

Re: EUR/USD by fxopen78
[May 05, 2021, 11:34:31 PM]

Re: ORDequity PAMM-COPY : 50% MONTHLY Gain, only 8% DD : REVERSAL TRADING ALGORHYTM by bismillahwd
[May 05, 2021, 05:51:19 PM]

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[May 05, 2021, 11:16:32 AM]

Re: Will cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin ever gain mass adoption? by Humble Trader's Fx
[May 05, 2021, 11:13:07 AM]

Re: EVOnight EA by LitnerGo
[May 05, 2021, 09:34:24 AM]