collapse

Author Topic: Bonus. Is it worth it?  (Read 32447 times)

Offline winston80

Bonus. Is it worth it?
« on: January 15, 2013, 05:42:28 PM »
I found a trader it offers a 10%  credit bonus on each new deposit above 2000 dollars. It is also commission free. Is it a good offer? Please check and advice me...  (ICM Capital)

Many thanks
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 12:05:12 PM by DamBuster »

Offline donnaforex

• Administrator
Re: Bonus. Is it worthy?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 06:52:16 PM »
It depends how you normally trade. On their terms it says you need to trade 40 lots on a $2k deposit within 1 month to get the bonus released. For most people, they will not be able to trade 40 lots in one month with $2k...

Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.

If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Offline Alf

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 04:03:25 PM »
I found a trader it offers a 10%  credit bonus on each new deposit above 2000 dollars. It is also commission free. Is it a good offer? Please check and advice me...  (ICM Capital)

Many thanks

I have seen similar bonuses offered by many brokers. You can check them at google.

Offline thelastbear

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2013, 05:54:16 PM »

Many thanks

When it comes to any bonus I recommend that you read the fine print and fully understand all conditions.

Offline Angelnish

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2013, 07:42:08 AM »
First of all, do not be hasty. Take your time check all the document, terms and conditions before you proceed. :-\

Offline greadex

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2013, 08:53:57 AM »
Depend on what kind of bonus. There are bonus that is given if you invest certain amount of money. There is bonus given the first time you open the account, which called free deposit. If you mean the free deposit, it just risky. Because some broker are turn out to be scam, and they closed the broker. But some are still running well and not scam. But for the bonus receive if you are investing certain amount of money, then it is up to you to decide, either to take it or leave. To me, I'll just leave it.

Offline fxman

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2013, 07:23:13 PM »
I think bonus is somehow worthy and obviously not worthless. I use XEmarket how give 30% bonus as welcome bonus and loyality bonus. This bonuses can't be withdrawn but help me to hold a position. But the matter I dislike that they take out all the bonuses if I withdraw even $1 from my balance. 

Offline cyberryder

• VIP
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2013, 07:27:55 PM »
in general, this is only a marketing bubble to get traders deposit more money. After some months the broker will tell you ..ooooooooooohhhhh we are teeeeeeriiible sorry that you did not met the bonus T&Cs.

Therefore, if i see a broker adding a bonus to my account i tell them instantly to remove it.
@BeeksFX LD5
Read the broker TOS!
Searching for a broker, offering additional fund security in the TOS. None available today: http://www.donnaforex.com/forum/index.php?topic=13785.msg335342#msg335342

Offline Bigsteve

• Live free or die
  • Elite
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2013, 08:30:49 PM »
My feelings are...........if it's free then it will just end up costing more than if I went out and bought it myself in the first place.
It's just another gimmick meant for the unsuspecting.

Offline ituglobal

• Paxforex
  • Trading with peace of mind
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2013, 09:49:17 PM »
Bonus is a good leverage for the trader, provided it's given by a broker that is reliable and honest.  There are many honest brokers out there and you find ones that have been used and trusted. First, you need to understand each broker's terms and conditions on bonuses. I've seen many people making profits from good bonuses. They withdrew the profits and used them to cater for their family. I've also enjoyed bonuses before and I look forward to getting more with some brokers.

Don't forget, bonuses should be treated like your own money when trading.
Trading has become a calling!

Offline Rambo35

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2013, 08:47:24 AM »

Many thanks

That really depends on. Make sure you read the terms and conditions carefully so you understand what you are getting into. I know a lot of traders dont take the time, accept a bonus and then claim the broker is not good. Just be careful and understand what you are signing up for.

Offline seawater

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2013, 08:27:29 AM »

Many thanks

What you nee to look at the terms of using this bonus deeply. Some brokers write confusing terms that cannot be cleared easily. You should consult the live chat and clear every doubt of yours by asking them about several outcomes by examples.

Offline Forexrider

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2013, 07:19:00 PM »
Actually the withdrawal conditions for these bonus is so tricky so i doubt if it has anything good to do for the traders regarding their trade margin.

Offline seawater

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2013, 12:39:16 PM »
Yes bonus are great to have in our trading account as it gives us extra margin and if it is a welcome bonus then we can trade risk free on such offers from broker.

Offline knightrider

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2013, 10:12:37 AM »
Yes. Some of the broker is given more than50% of first bonus with few condition! But this is really not very good for the trader! Why they will give bonus! You will earn from your qualification? At the same time they have some hidden fees to cover the fees from you! I just want to recommend the forex interested people to stay out from the bonuses!

Thanks

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Some signals on SignalStart i am following by diyforexskills
[Today at 05:59:12 AM]

Re: EUR/USD by fxopen78
[Yesterday at 10:54:15 PM]

Re: EURAUD by Carlos55
[Yesterday at 05:28:31 PM]

Re: How long does it take to learn Forex trading? by Carlos55
[Yesterday at 02:16:58 PM]

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams