collapse

Author Topic: Bonus. Is it worth it?  (Read 32440 times)

Offline indicator

Re: Bonus. Is it worth it?
« Reply #120 on: September 01, 2016, 07:59:28 AM »
Bonuses are worth especially the no deposit ones. You can trade live with them and even withdraw your profit if you have enough practice in the market. Some commission is deducted from such bonuses account but the rest is off course free money.

Offline dreamfx

« Reply #121 on: October 04, 2016, 06:07:23 PM »
It is good offer, you should avail this great opportunity as 10% bonus can give you better result, we can grow efficiently with bonus, its give the freedom to do forex fearlessly, I also does like bonus and I am enjoying working with those brokers who are providing bonus.

Offline 999cjb

• Gold Vendor
    • Easy Forex - No Hype No Pressure
« Reply #122 on: October 05, 2016, 06:18:57 AM »
I keep saying this, last time in August. So here it is again  8)

Bonuses can be very dangerous for your account if you do not read the terms and conditions very carefully. Personally I would always refuse a bonus if offered as they can be suddenly taken away and blow your account.

I do take bonuses from XM as they show these as a separate Credit value between your Balance and Equity values. Subtract Credit from Equity to see your actual equity without the bonus.

Offline lonewolf

• Keep at it!
« Reply #123 on: October 05, 2016, 02:15:42 PM »
Quote from: 999cjb link=msg=358029 date=1475644737

I keep saying this, last time in August. So here it is again  8)

Bonuses can be very dangerous for your account if you do not read the terms and conditions very carefully. Personally I would always refuse a bonus if offered as they can be suddenly taken away and blow your account.

I do take bonuses from XM as they show these as a separate Credit value between your Balance and Equity values. Subtract Credit from Equity to see your actual equity without the bonus.

As true as that is, Profiforex have a pretty straightforward bonus- each 1 lot equals 1$ ( If cent account, equals 1C.)

Understand it before using it, many of them do have tricky TC's, but some are easier than others.

IF one is included as balance until X then avoid as that will cause head aches.

Offline Corey Anderson

« Reply #124 on: March 09, 2017, 01:31:20 PM »
I have seen many times in order to my trading experience by and large newcomers are very interested to trade with any kinds of bonus offer , but practically the bonuses we get from our trading brokers cannot use at all due to many kinds of restrictions. It causes a great trouble when trading practically.

Offline iMusingKiMi

« Reply #125 on: March 09, 2017, 01:41:28 PM »
I have seen many times in order to my trading experience by and large newcomers are very interested to trade with any kinds of bonus offer , but practically the bonuses we get from our trading brokers cannot use at all due to many kinds of restrictions. It causes a great trouble when trading practically.

I would advise just take it if there are any bonuses and trade as usual. If you are good in trading, you can clear some free money. But if you think bonus are giving free money and you can take advantage on it easily, forget about it.

Offline Corey Anderson

« Reply #126 on: March 21, 2017, 11:23:58 AM »
It is better obviously if you find at any kinds of bonus offer from any regulated trading brokers , in order to my trading experience I think without regulated trading platform it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs.  so when choosing a broker we have to be careful.

Offline iMusingKiMi

« Reply #127 on: March 22, 2017, 11:33:57 AM »
Frankly, I like this thread so much because you can see how many people blaming broker bonus when they are having losses. Broker give bonus, but they never restrict you to withdraw your own money, only rules on those free money. So what's the harm on bonuses? It is human himself who is greedy that cause losses, not those bonuses.

Offline iMusingKiMi

« Reply #128 on: March 22, 2017, 11:40:06 AM »
If you are discipline enough, take it. Trade as usual according to plan and don't include those bonus on your money management. One or two or three months later, withdraw your money and see how much bonus you have cleared. It is free money, why not? I don't see any problem here with bonus. Trader himself not fit enough or bonus problem? You the one to decide, not the bonus to tell you what to do.

Offline lonewolf

• Keep at it!
« Reply #129 on: March 22, 2017, 11:47:08 AM »
If you are discipline enough, take it. Trade as usual according to plan and don't include those bonus on your money management. One or two or three months later, withdraw your money and see how much bonus you have cleared. It is free money, why not? I don't see any problem here with bonus. Trader himself not fit enough or bonus problem? You the one to decide, not the bonus to tell you what to do.

I couldn't agree more!

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #130 on: March 23, 2017, 12:44:42 PM »
If you're trading with a FCA or SyCES-regulated broker, you should know that they banned bonuses. CySEC even recently issued additional guidelines about what kind of bonuses were banned, among them were Welcome/Deposit Bonus/Re-deposit Bonus, Volume Bonus, Tournaments/ Competitions, Trial/Protected/ Risk-free Accounts and quite a few others.

Offline Mitchell Marsh

Bonus from Brokers
« Reply #131 on: March 23, 2017, 01:13:39 PM »
In order to my trading experience I think we the traders first of all have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only regulated trading brokers , otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs.

Offline iMusingKiMi

« Reply #132 on: March 23, 2017, 02:47:59 PM »

I couldn't agree more!

Thanks. But if someone want to take advantage on broker or trying on purpose to earn the bonus, forget about it. No free lunch in this world.

Offline Anton Devcich

« Reply #133 on: March 28, 2017, 04:56:39 PM »
The bonus is a big deal when choosing a broker , but it is very much difficult to use at any kinds of bonus offer that we get from our trading brokers.  So, we have to choose the broker which always ensures best trading environment for using any bonus offer devoid of any kinds of restrictions.

Offline diamond

« Reply #134 on: April 19, 2017, 05:15:11 AM »

Some new traders thin bonus is easy to use but sign up bonus or high % of bonus will be hard to use due to conditions that are applied by broker. I like less bonus that forums pay to traders , They are some how easy to use . I mainly use them in micro accounts.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: EUR/USD by fxopen78
[Yesterday at 10:54:15 PM]

Re: EURAUD by Carlos55
[Yesterday at 05:28:31 PM]

Re: How long does it take to learn Forex trading? by Carlos55
[Yesterday at 02:16:58 PM]

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[Yesterday at 12:03:36 PM]

Re: Bonus. Is it worth it? by fxopen78
[April 18, 2021, 11:02:54 PM]