collapse

Author Topic: Added DD to Live Test page + other news  (Read 1805 times)

Offline donnaforex

• Administrator
Added DD to Live Test page + other news
« on: April 15, 2017, 11:57:38 AM »
Following feedback from a few people, I have improved the live tests page to make it easier to see at a glance what is going on with each system under test. Now you can see the current open floating drawdown as well as historical drawdown figures. I've also removed the link to website buttons as they were unnecessary (you can go to each EA by clicking on it's name instead).

Forex Funnel came incredibly close to blowing up it's account this week, we had a margin call which closed out our trades leaving around 40GBP in the account. Remarkably, it has since almost doubled this and recovered a little, but i wouldn't hold out any hope for the future of this one. This is a risky EA which really needs an account at least 5x the size of mine to trade fully using it's lots progression and even then you are risking everything on one set of trades. When it works it works very well, but then... well, you can see...

As always, if you have any suggestions about other systems i can add to test, reply to this post or drop me an email admin@donnaforex.com and i'll look into adding them to our list.

View our live tests page
Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.

If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Harmonics Trader EA by primi
[Today at 01:38:52 PM]

Re: Harmonics Trader EA by CanadianPsycho
[Today at 01:30:24 PM]

Re: Harmonics Trader EA by Humble Trader's Fx.
[Today at 12:55:51 PM]

Re: FourLeafClover EA from FourLeafClover FX by Garpip
[Today at 12:09:41 PM]

Re: Is Stop loss is also a part of the trading business? by cokodot
[Today at 12:06:18 PM]

Re: The Main reason Why Forex Traders Fails. by cokodot
[Today at 12:02:20 PM]

Re: real job or forex !!!!! by cokodot
[Today at 12:00:14 PM]

Re: Did you blame yourself when you lose? by cokodot
[Today at 11:58:56 AM]

Re: Which currency? by cokodot