collapse

Author Topic: How To Trade with just $20?  (Read 9856 times)

Offline resistance

Re: How To Trade with just $20?
« Reply #135 on: July 08, 2017, 03:06:32 AM »

If he's trading with a cent account it wouldn't be that difficult. Of course, he wouldn't be making large profits either.
I am also still using cent account on certain broker, this is good option if only having small capital because we can trade low risk using low lot size, and value per pips of course different with standart account

Offline Luisa Arraes

« Reply #136 on: July 11, 2017, 11:57:26 AM »
1st of all, you need a good trading skill for trading with 20$ trading capital! I think, micro or cent type trading account would be much better for trading with 20$. Then, you need use only good opportunities of market with a small trading lot size with SL & TP.

Offline raniya

« Reply #137 on: July 12, 2017, 04:10:58 AM »

If he's trading with a cent account it wouldn't be that difficult. Of course, he wouldn't be making large profits either.
I am also still using cent account on certain broker, this is good option if only having small capital because we can trade low risk using low lot size, and value per pips of course different with standart account

I think, cent account is good for new traders, we do not need to make deposit in huge amount. But indeed, not all brokers provide this account. That's why there is demo account which always be provided by broker. We can use it to learn about forex. For now I also use demo and real account in FXB

Online Eliza Abrams

« Reply #138 on: July 13, 2017, 01:04:45 PM »
This is why it's important to research the broker you want to trade with before actually setting up an account with them. Find out whether they are reliable and whether they offer the kind of services you need.

Offline hybrid

« Reply #139 on: July 16, 2017, 02:35:16 PM »
Almost all brokers will allow to trade with $20 . You have to follow broker's rules and regulations. $20 is not a big amount you can easily practice with it to get real trading experience. I many time invest a low amount to check any new system I want to trade in real trading.

Online Eliza Abrams

« Reply #140 on: July 16, 2017, 03:39:45 PM »
Almost all brokers will allow to trade with $20 . You have to follow broker's rules and regulations. $20 is not a big amount you can easily practice with it to get real trading experience. I many time invest a low amount to check any new system I want to trade in real trading.

Personally I would recommend to test any new system on a demo first before moving onto a live account, even a small live account.

Offline resistance

« Reply #141 on: July 17, 2017, 09:01:54 AM »
Yes right if now so many broker that allow trader start with low initial deposit even use 1$ also can start trading, and start up use 20$ is suitable use cent account and use high leverage but start with smallest lot size, if only for learning stage

Online Eliza Abrams

« Reply #142 on: July 17, 2017, 12:55:44 PM »
I think the question is how to trade with these $20, even on a cent account? Long or short-term positions?

Offline Confrontation Girl

« Reply #143 on: July 29, 2017, 04:02:12 AM »
I think the question is how to trade with these $20, even on a cent account? Long or short-term positions?
Trading on $20 is never safe for any trader because handling small amount in the real account is not easy. You should try first demo account of $20 if you can find anyone is providing small amount account.

Offline Siti Nurhaliza

« Reply #144 on: July 29, 2017, 10:24:20 AM »
I would use cent account for trading with a micro trading lot size! In Forex, knowledge is the power house! When a trader has enough knowledge on Forex business, then nothing is impossible even with 20$.

Online Eliza Abrams

« Reply #145 on: July 29, 2017, 01:10:27 PM »
Trading on $20 is never safe for any trader because handling small amount in the real account is not easy. You should try first demo account of $20 if you can find anyone is providing small amount account.

True. I'm curious about recommendations about concrete strategies using such a tiny sum and a cent account though.

Offline resistance

« Reply #146 on: July 31, 2017, 11:27:17 AM »
I would use cent account for trading with a micro trading lot size! In Forex, knowledge is the power house! When a trader has enough knowledge on Forex business, then nothing is impossible even with 20$.
I am also will use cent account if only start with 20$ because these amount is small funds to start, if we enforced to use standart account usually will quickly facing with margin call account because although using same lot size,but value per pips is different, and start with cent account it will lower risk and we can use high leverage and trading with smallest lot size

Offline raniya

« Reply #147 on: August 05, 2017, 09:54:46 AM »
We can try to maximize leverage which has been provided by broker. Every broker provide different leverage, including FXB. Just choose the right one for trading. Of course, we need skills to maximize it. Management skills is needed in forex trading.I think we can try to use dmeo account first with that amount.

Offline dreamfx

« Reply #148 on: August 07, 2017, 02:24:23 PM »
With $20 and profit target is $100 is negative approach and you should avoid to such kind of approach, forex is lucrative only for those who are sincere with this business, never expect beyond your limits in order to better survival.

Offline Ahmed Safi

« Reply #149 on: August 17, 2017, 09:11:33 PM »
Of course it is negative approach as well too much impossible to implement. Every second in this market is uncertain and volatile , for that reason just with $20 is really difficult to survive, but by means of real trading experience with accurate risk managing plan it is possible to increase this deposit , but not within overnight.  True fact     

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[Today at 02:41:41 PM]

Re: Q&A Broker rebates and discounts by HFT Group
[Today at 12:21:19 PM]

Re: Fidelitas by nwboater
[Yesterday at 11:27:18 PM]

Re: Easy Forex (ezefx.com) by donnaforex
[Yesterday at 08:08:32 PM]

Re: Fidelitas by reinerh
[Yesterday at 07:12:46 PM]