collapse

Author Topic: Did you blame yourself when you lose?  (Read 22504 times)

Offline equityfx

Re: Did you blame yourself when you lose?
« Reply #240 on: July 26, 2017, 04:09:21 PM »

No I am not blaming own selves when facing with lose, I think this is not good attitude when lose then blaming own selves, will better we take lesson from these condition because actually trend market
movement is very dynamic and not always will move like as our favor.

Online Eliza Abrams

« Reply #241 on: July 27, 2017, 10:23:26 AM »
Sometimes people blame anyone other than themselves.

Recently a group of Chinese traders and occupied the offices of the Australian broker USGFX and took a number of their employees hostage because they allegedly lost $2.6 million in forex trading and now the angry traders are taking it out on the employees.

I have no idea whose fault it actually was that those money were lost – whether the traders were bad at trading or the company was shady – but I don’t recommend reacting in this manner to loss.

Offline cokodot

« Reply #242 on: July 27, 2017, 11:11:43 AM »
Successive losses can be caused because we lack good trading psychology. By having a good trading psychology then we will be able to trade with the maximum

Offline FxMaster

« Reply #243 on: August 10, 2017, 04:55:31 PM »
If we don't blame ourselves we are never going to learn from the mistakes we did so as to loose the trade. Yes it is obvious that many traders blame because they know pretty well whose mistake it was in the first place to loose in forex.

Online Neurotic

« Reply #244 on: August 10, 2017, 07:18:50 PM »
Its, because that you have come in here too quickly, without having proper knowledge, thus it would be better if you learn more about Forex Trading.

Offline Irina Malcova

« Reply #245 on: August 11, 2017, 05:51:03 AM »
The majority of traders are having a lot of loss, due to a lack of knowledge about forex trading, without willing to painstakingly learn and practice in a demo account. His wish just wants to rapid benefit, the risk behind it was less noted with powerful and ultimately too many experienced loss but knowledge does not grow strong due to the sparse evaluation

Offline resistance

« Reply #246 on: August 11, 2017, 09:00:42 AM »
Loss we know if this is also as part on trading, and I think will better we don't blaming our own selves or blaming the market or blaming others, assume loss as valuable lesson that giving us new experience and we can take lesson from these loss, making evaluation is better than blaming our own selves

Offline Luisa Arraes

« Reply #247 on: August 11, 2017, 11:45:36 AM »
Maybe low skilled Forex traders do so; but its not any solution! By the way, when I was a new trader, then I was so much emotional, then I lost my momentum so easily! But now, I take my live trading mistakes positively and I always try to learn from my live trading mistakes!

Offline forextraderr

« Reply #248 on: August 16, 2017, 10:22:51 AM »
Who else is there to blame? Unless of course if you have a shady broker... But losing is a part of the experience. Learn from it and trade again.

Offline Irina Malcova

« Reply #249 on: August 19, 2017, 04:30:42 PM »
need not be cussing myself if it gets the loss, it was a part of the business, there is a risk and there is also an important advantage, follow all the rules in forex trading to its fullest accompanied knowledge is always evaluated so that continue to get progress in currency trading

Offline Fairytail

« Reply #250 on: August 29, 2017, 03:01:36 PM »
It's not that I blame myself, I just understand that the result of my deposit drain became the wrong decisions and I take full responsibility for them.

Offline resistance

« Reply #251 on: August 30, 2017, 11:50:33 AM »
Yes each trader having own responsibility with their loss on trades, no any one trader that always been perfect trader that always able analyze the trend market precisely, sometime facing loss and we don't need to blaming own selves, but we can learn from our previous mistake

Offline Foxy_Trader

« Reply #252 on: August 30, 2017, 01:57:19 PM »
I would blame if I lose. But I'm fine now :-)

Online Neurotic

« Reply #253 on: August 31, 2017, 05:47:17 AM »
I would blame if I lose. But I'm fine now :-)

Yeah, I definitely blame myself if I lose, whether if I am trading manually or dealing with any broker, it is just my fault and all the decisions that are taken by me had led me to loss.

Offline resistance

« Reply #254 on: September 06, 2017, 06:44:02 AM »
Why blaming own selves, forex trading is risky and remain risky, not always as trader making accurate analysis, this trading required strong psychology and also good money management which on trading need risk management plan, we don't need to blaming our own selves and also the market

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[Today at 02:41:41 PM]

Re: Q&A Broker rebates and discounts by HFT Group
[Today at 12:21:19 PM]

Re: Fidelitas by nwboater
[Yesterday at 11:27:18 PM]

Re: Easy Forex (ezefx.com) by donnaforex
[Yesterday at 08:08:32 PM]

Re: Fidelitas by reinerh
[Yesterday at 07:12:46 PM]