collapse

Author Topic: Why we loss and how much we lost ?  (Read 9774 times)

Offline hybrid

Re: Why we loss and how much we lost ?
« Reply #120 on: May 08, 2017, 02:01:35 AM »
Yes no one can define the exact reason for loss. common reasons are there but vary person to person. May be I loose for less experience and other one have a loss due to hurry in trading. As I experienced one should show patience at every step of trading.

Offline equityfx

« Reply #121 on: June 29, 2017, 10:48:36 AM »
Loss and profit both can be with us when we are going to trade. We have to use such steps that help to minimize loss. Reasons of loss are many as we not analyze market well , not use stop loss, Have less patience and passion for trading as well as risk management failure counts in it.

Offline hybrid

« Reply #122 on: July 02, 2017, 08:06:39 PM »
Our loss depends on our less skill. Why not people think they are the main decision makers while trading. Their wrong or right entry will make profit or loss. How much we loss it is up to your lot , capital and time you remain positions open.

Offline FxMaster

« Reply #123 on: July 03, 2017, 11:52:06 AM »
Greed , loss of money management, eagerness to become millionaire over night, stress of loosing out while others reap profit, are also very important and also a reason for such situation. If these things are also in proper condition the trader will have to again cross check with an experienced highly educated and well trained patient trader who takes everything in control without having much greed to make the newbies understand that wining is not the only thing and taking profit also. Instead to learn everything 99.99% right and then proceed further.

Offline alextrader79

« Reply #124 on: July 03, 2017, 03:44:05 PM »
Lack of sense is the reason :) ;)

Online Confrontation Girl

« Reply #125 on: July 12, 2017, 03:41:41 AM »
There are many reasons to a loss in this market. One is greed, your feelings that you can not control. Then no knowledge about trading is also a reason behind the loss.

Offline raniya

« Reply #126 on: July 12, 2017, 04:07:05 AM »
Lack of knowledge and skills can be a reason why we get loss. When I traded in forex for the first time, I also get loss then I try to learn from my experience to improve my trading skills. We just need to learn continuously as long as we trade in forex. Skills must be improved. I also use demo account in FXB when trading

Offline Paul.Trafford

« Reply #127 on: July 14, 2017, 06:52:35 AM »
Recently lost a huge amount of money on trading. Of course this was because I didn't do my homework well (Analysis), and this is the result. So my advice, do not rush in trading

Offline Luisa Arraes

« Reply #128 on: July 17, 2017, 11:51:10 AM »
Thanks for adding your list! BY the way, I lost my 1st live trading capital because of my greed! I opened my 1st live account in the 2nd week of my trading career! In addition, I lost it within 72 hours! Then I start again demo practicing, and I used my demo for 1 year in this 2nd chance!

Offline cokodot

« Reply #129 on: July 19, 2017, 02:12:03 PM »
Should not be too big loss, because it resulted to our mental later, and from demo account we must learn this analysis properly in FXB so that we still get profit consistently, and certainly patience to do this trading for maximum results.

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #130 on: July 19, 2017, 02:15:52 PM »
Apart from making sure that you are working with a reputable Forex broker, loss can be decreased if you focus on learning about basic risk management. Every trader should have at least some understanding of risk management and if they don't have it they should endeavour to learn.

Offline cokodot

« Reply #131 on: July 24, 2017, 10:38:54 AM »
To be able to generate consistent profit, a trader must have good trading skills and a steady trading psychology, with two things that a trader can face the forex market well and have the ability to minimize loss so that the resulting profit is greater

Offline Trunk

« Reply #132 on: July 24, 2017, 05:20:47 PM »
To be able to generate consistent profit, a trader must have good trading skills and a steady trading psychology, with two things that a trader can face the forex market well and have the ability to minimize loss so that the resulting profit is greater

How do we acquire such skills and virtues? Any book on trading psychology, mental setup and trading mindset?

Offline cokodot

« Reply #133 on: July 31, 2017, 11:49:58 AM »
I can survive until now in FXB because it is consistent with money management and risk management, and always learn and practice in FXB demo account and this can improve my skills and ability to trade to be successful and successful at FXB

Offline alextrader79

« Reply #134 on: August 01, 2017, 08:09:10 AM »
I've lost much.... But I have earned as well and until my income prevails upon losses, I'm calm on Forex

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: General talk about Robin VOL by corre971
[Today at 06:32:30 AM]

Re: Cay Consulting, Mega gala, Cameron keane -(cameron keane not involved by ckeane
[Today at 05:29:17 AM]

Re: Forex Fusion by IFFTrader
[Today at 03:27:03 AM]

Re: General talk about Robin VOL by IFFTrader
[Today at 03:01:51 AM]

Re: Easy Forex (ezefx.com) by IFFTrader
[Today at 02:53:04 AM]

Re: SFE Price Action EA by ccjhuang
[Today at 01:54:54 AM]

Re: SFE Price Action EA by CanadianPsycho
[Yesterday at 09:15:16 PM]

Re: SFE Price Action EA by corre971