collapse

Author Topic: Best Scalper  (Read 65376 times)

Online reinerh

Re: Best Scalper
« Reply #555 on: November 08, 2017, 12:35:42 AM »
no loss tonight................

donna at least, it retraced.....................
new myfxbook home see below, accounts added soon.

they all will be fully verified.............

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/forexfidelitas

Online Humble Trader's Fx

« Reply #556 on: November 08, 2017, 12:53:21 AM »

Confirmed, made a phenomenal gain of 4.5 pips! Too bad that banks are closed this hour and I can't make the deposit.  :D

Regards,
HumbleTrader
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned by our hard work and intelligence.

Offline elmer

« Reply #557 on: November 08, 2017, 03:06:24 AM »
Hmm I made some small losses.... off to a rocky start

Offline atomico

« Reply #558 on: November 08, 2017, 07:09:35 AM »
good morning guys,

after all the night go well, only a little loss (about -5pips of total loss)

frustrating to see up/down/down/down/up/up/down... but i know scalper and on this round i leave it running...

how i write on previous message, i hope for fast recovery...

Offline elmer

« Reply #559 on: November 09, 2017, 01:26:12 AM »
Up a little this morning... bracing for roller coaster ride.

Online alaali

« Reply #560 on: November 09, 2017, 04:31:07 AM »
Comparing 2016 results and 2017 up to now. 2016 is far better.

I am using forexgermany account for comparison.
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/forexgermany/best-scalper/1014592

Online reinerh

« Reply #561 on: November 09, 2017, 10:52:29 AM »
Comparing 2016 results and 2017 up to now. 2016 is far better.

I am using forexgermany account for comparison.
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/forexgermany/best-scalper/1014592

every strategy can fail when its oversubscribed at whatever point in its lifecycle, including mine.

not to say that best scalper has reached that point but one always needs to be aware of this.

bs sure had a darn good run for a scalper, thats for sure.

Offline compujock

« Reply #562 on: November 10, 2017, 06:35:56 PM »
every strategy can fail when its oversubscribed at whatever point in its lifecycle, including mine.
True and especially scalpers!
Demo Test of Serial Scalper 2.0 manual strategy from fxquickroute:

Offline donbon2

« Reply #563 on: November 13, 2017, 08:36:31 PM »
disabled EUR for todays session - GBP only.

there is just no range for EUR - so it makes chance of profit very small -- GBP seems much better bet.

Just want to say one thing .. the market in 2016 compared to 2017 is different -- we have less volatility in the morning and the spreads are wider as less prices come into it - so makes harder to get into a good position than before ... so yep performance is down but it is still doing very well.

To me the secret is to take out these crappy days and save it for the good days where the market is moving enough to trigger 5-6 trades .. this is where profits are made.

It is easy to bash an EA like BS that trades contrary to professional theory of how to make money in FX - but look at the results and compare to so many EA that have blown up or given poor performance and lost money.

I hope the developers update this so on Thursday mornings it only trades in direction of swap - and also introduce a filter that if the range is less than 6 points then cancel orders until it is at least 8 points or more.
Broker - Pepperstone / IC Markets
VPS - Amazon EC2    N Virginia

EA - Best Scalper (Version 1.32 1600-1800 only on IC Live02) / Momentum H1 Conservative / PZ Grid / Custom built with Strat Quant

News - Thomson Reuters Eikon
Trade Manager - Visual Trading Console for MT4

« Reply #564 on: November 13, 2017, 10:58:08 PM »

there is just no range for EUR - so it makes chance of profit very small -- GBP seems much better bet.

Just want to say one thing .. the market in 2016 compared to 2017 is different -- we have less volatility in the morning and the spreads are wider as less prices come into it - so makes harder to get into a good position than before ... so yep performance is down but it is still doing very well.

To me the secret is to take out these crappy days and save it for the good days where the market is moving enough to trigger 5-6 trades .. this is where profits are made.

It is easy to bash an EA like BS that trades contrary to professional theory of how to make money in FX - but look at the results and compare to so many EA that have blown up or given poor performance and lost money.

I hope the developers update this so on Thursday mornings it only trades in direction of swap - and also introduce a filter that if the range is less than 6 points then cancel orders until it is at least 8 points or more.

Thanks, Bonbon2, I got your message a little late but I have disabled EUR/USD.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned by our hard work and intelligence.

Offline energetic

« Reply #565 on: November 14, 2017, 01:45:36 AM »
Thanks to Donbon's sharing.
Would you mind sharing with us how to identify "these crappy days" ?
Thanks.

Online reinerh

« Reply #566 on: November 14, 2017, 06:34:54 PM »
be carefull with eu today, it has a strong move today..........................

Offline donnaforex

• Administrator
« Reply #567 on: November 15, 2017, 09:13:36 AM »
nope, spoken to IC and it's not that. I haven't got a clue...
Strange!
Love to see what happens with the canceled orders after September 14th in the next months?
Do they also disappear ow will they stay?

Yep, this will be interesting. As far as i can remember, i have always seen pending orders, but my memory isn't the best and i have a lot of trading accounts on the go for various EA's. Will be watching!

Quick update on this... my MT4 is definitely deleting cancelled orders after a certain time, this is definitely a broker thing, they are disappearing chronologically off my statements as time goes on.
Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.

If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Offline donbon2

« Reply #568 on: November 15, 2017, 10:57:20 PM »
its been good to have the EUR disabled over last few days - I see today Donna is in DD while the GBP has done what I thought it would .. just making money.

you know sometimes I miss out when I disable or restrict the trading hours on Thursdays - but avoiding the larger losses is more important - to keep a nice upward equity curve.
Broker - Pepperstone / IC Markets
VPS - Amazon EC2    N Virginia

EA - Best Scalper (Version 1.32 1600-1800 only on IC Live02) / Momentum H1 Conservative / PZ Grid / Custom built with Strat Quant

News - Thomson Reuters Eikon
Trade Manager - Visual Trading Console for MT4

« Reply #569 on: November 15, 2017, 11:28:21 PM »
its been good to have the EUR disabled over last few days - I see today Donna is in DD while the GBP has done what I thought it would .. just making money.

you know sometimes I miss out when I disable or restrict the trading hours on Thursdays - but avoiding the larger losses is more important - to keep a nice upward equity curve.

Thanks, Bonbon2; so now we turn on EUR for tomorrow, Thursday?

Regards,
HumbleTrader

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: FX Autotrader Elite by diyforexskills
[Today at 03:15:32 AM]

Re: Easy Forex (ezefx.com) by IFFTrader
[Today at 02:33:37 AM]

Re: Fidelitas by reinerh
[Yesterday at 11:04:05 PM]

Re: Fidelitas by petermatt
[Yesterday at 10:54:48 PM]

Re: Easy Forex (ezefx.com) by diyforexskills
[Yesterday at 10:03:35 PM]