The Donna Forex Lounge > Off-Topic & The Airing Room

What is your favorite pizza?

(1/14) > >>

Profit5500:
I love having good pizza which we don't really go out as much as we used to get pizza already done. Instead we just go to Costco on Thursday's to buy a frozen pizza to take home. No its not Dijorno's pizza but it is still decent to eat. I don't know if there is such thing as a seafood pizza but I sure would love to know. What is your favorite pizza to eat please share your opinions below?

Bigsteve:
My favorite pizza is a big fat greasy oily pepperoni pizza with extra gravy. The boardwalk style kind that takes two hands to eat a slice and the kind that leaves a stream of pepperoni grease running down my forearm. When we are not down the shore on the boardwalk we like going to BJ's Wholesale where we buy Red Baron's frozen personal size pizza,

Profit5500:

--- Quote from: Bigsteve on August 11, 2014, 03:21:32 AM ---My favorite pizza is a big fat greasy oily pepperoni pizza with extra gravy. The boardwalk style kind that takes two hands to eat a slice and the kind that leaves a stream of pepperoni grease running down my forearm. When we are not down the shore on the boardwalk we like going to BJ's Wholesale where we buy Red Baron's frozen personal size pizza,

--- End quote ---
I never had pizza boardwalk style it must be fun having all that grease on your fingers. I used to eat Pizza Hut years ago and the pizza was awesome especially having it delivered to your door. We used to have a Godfather's pizza but that place is gone.

Bigsteve:
Boardwalk style slices are about 10 inches long by 7 inches wide. My grateful forearm catches lots of good pepperoni grease :) Pizza Hut and Caesars types of stores could never do boardwalk style. Are you near the east coast USA? Most boardwalks here carry it. The crust is thin and they make sure the dough is well settled before cooking, never in a rush. There is no dough press it is done by hand.

compujock:
My two favorite pizzas are Mediterranean and Greek.  I like taco pizza too.  Ok, now I'm getting hungry just thinking about pizza! 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version