collapse

Author Topic: FXOpen AU Pty Ltd - fxopenaus.com - ASIC Regulated Broker  (Read 89185 times)

Offline fxopen78

Re: FXOpen AU Pty Ltd - fxopenaus.com - ASIC Regulated Broker
« Reply #300 on: September 19, 2021, 03:28:33 PM »

Germanys ​​DAX Grows From 30 to 40 Stocks

DAX 30 (Mini) is to welcome ten new companies on September 20, 2021, thus becoming DAX 40 (Mini).
FXOpen experts expect increased market volatility on September 17 and 20. It is highly likely that the expansion will be followed by more frequent and large dividend payments than we have previously seen.

Read more...

FXOpen Customer Service
E-mail:support@fxopen.com

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #301 on: September 23, 2021, 02:31:02 PM »
Looking for a professional crypto analyst/trader/copywriter to write 2 articles per week on cryptocurrency analytics for the company's blog. Each post should cover 2 major cryptocurrency pairs (BTC/USD, LTC/USD, XRP/USD, ETH/BTC, ETH/USD, etc.) + chart analysis. Typical length is about 550 words. Excellent English is a must. Please specify your rate per article and provide some examples of your previous work. Please contact us via support@fxopen.com and indicate in the Subject field your email is intended for the Marketing Dpt.

Source Super moderator forum.fxopen.com

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #302 on: September 29, 2021, 03:27:39 PM »
Important: Change of Trading Conditions for Micro Accounts

Dear Traders,

We would like to notify you of the latest changes in trading conditions for micro accounts. FXOpen is reducing the minimum trade volume from 0.1 to 0.01 microlots.

A Microaccount is an account with a minimum initial deposit, trade volume and margin requirements. This type of account is ideal both for beginners to put their Forex skills to test, and professionals to develop new trading strategies, test indicators and EAs risk-free.

More info on microaccounts, their advantages and trading conditions is available here..

Read more...

Follow the updates on Facebook, Twitter dan Telegram.

FXOpen Customer Service
E-mail: support@fxopen.com
Live Chat (24/5)

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #303 on: October 08, 2021, 07:37:32 AM »
Overview of FXOpen's Best-preforming PAMM Accounts in September 2021

Were deep into fall, but dont let the cooling weather distract you as youre choosing FXOpens PAMM providers to add to your investment portfolio. A new wave of COVID-19 has hit the world, with currency and commodity markets suffering collateral damage. China is tightening the screws on cryptocurrencies, so increased activity and chaos are observed in all the markets. Our review of PAMM providers who outperformed their peers in September will help you make the right choice as an investor.

Also, FXOpens Money Managers contest has been running since August 2. Traders showing stability and a drawdown up to 20% have the opportunity to earn a hefty money prize for further managing. Although we no longer accept applications, you can and should! monitor the managers progress.

FXOpens TOP-10 September 2021 PAMM Accounts

sensei

This PAMM managers account was registered back in August 2020. Theyve had great success in trading so far, except for just one month early this year. Since the start of the year, this trader has been able to earn 140% in profit. In September, this provider's profitability was not too high at + 3.80%. However, the account can be considered a stable one, a fact that attracts investors. At the time of writing this review, there is no floating drawdown. In September, the deposit load did not exceed 6.21%, and there were no losses. The main trading pair is EURUSD. This provider's standard offer for joining is at least $500.

FastWay

This manager has been with FXOpen since December 2019 and can be described as stable and profitable. The maximum account drawdown for the entire time has yet to exceed 17.15%, which is an excellent result for two years. In September, the maximum drawdown was 8.53%, with it reaching an average of 5.21% over the past month. These small losses were made up for, and investors were able to make a profit. The trader's main currency pair is AUDNZD. You can join the account with a minimum of $200; the fine for early withdrawal is 5%.

PankoW

This FXOpen PANN account was registered relatively recently, this September, but it is already showing good dynamics. Within a month, they managed to reach 118% in profit. This trend may continue. They trade mainly gold, USDJPY, USDCHF, GBPUSD. This manager prefers an aggressive style of trading, so only risk trading lovers should consider them. You can join this provider for at least $100.

Read more...

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #304 on: October 09, 2021, 12:11:55 AM »
Changes in Trading Hours on Hong Kong Public Holiday

Dear Traders,

Due to the forthcoming 14 October public holiday in Hong Kong, trading hours for some financial instruments will be changed on the following days:

Indices: Hong Kong 50 (#HSI):
  • Wednesday, October 13th, 2021: 01:00 - 22:00 (GMT+3);
  • Thursday, October 14th, 2021: trading closed;
  • Friday, October 15th, 2021: trading starts at 04:15 (GMT+3).
All other instruments will be traded without changes.

Please consider this information when planning your trading for the upcoming week!

Read more...

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #305 on: October 16, 2021, 12:45:03 AM »
CONTESTANT INTERVIEW: PRIEUR DU PLESSIS

Prieur du Plessis was one of the first participants to register in the ForexCup Trading Championship 2021 and the first one to lead our highest gain standings. At the moment, he is still steadily holding his position among the top five contestants. We asked Prieur du Plessis a couple of questions about what makes him achieve such impressive results.

Please tell us a bit about your educational & professional background. Does it in any way aid your trading career? ?

I have a doctorate in finance and have spent my entire career in investment management, and I think it is safe to say that this experience helps a lot in the field of trading. Also, over the past few years, I have been involved in corporate governance as a consultant and columnist, and have also served as a non-executive director on the boards of several public and private companies.

Thats quite a portfolio. And how did you develop an interest in trading? ?

My story as a trader and investor began when I was only 12 years old. That's when I bought my first shares. Later, after my graduation, I joined a large financial institution. Shortly afterwards I established my own asset management business and ran it for almost 20 years.

Is it correct to assume that you didn't have time for active trading back then?

No, of course, I didnt. It is only since selling my business nine years ago that I have started trading more actively. However, having worked in investments for such an extended period of time, I adapted to successful trading reasonably quickly and have been quite confident about my strategies.

Did you use the help of supervisors or mentors when you decided to devote more time to trading, or did you rely solely on your personal experience?

Although my background as a research analyst at an institutional investor served as an apprenticeship in trading, I have read my fair share of books on the subject.

And what book would you specifically recommend?

I would particularly single out The Money Game by Adam Smith. Adam Smith is a pseudonym, by the way.

Do you follow any major media outlets on market data?

Sure, I follow a multitude of market data sources, ranging from The Wall Street Journal and The Financial Times to blogs such as Barry Ritholtzs Big Picture, as well as broker and institutional research.

And what are your thoughts on financial television?

I find that to be mostly noise.

Let's move on to your trading routine. What techniques and strategies do you use?

I prefer using different strategies for different instruments. For shares and ETFs, I mostly exploit swing trading. My options trading has a goal to harvest premium, and my Forex trading is more short-term chart-based.

Do you utilize Expert Advisors?

I use EAs tweaked to capture some risk preferences.

What about technical analysis, do you benefit from it?

I prefer using price, or raw data, rather than indicators.

How much time a day do you spend trading and analyzing the market?

I view investing and trading as a lifestyle and always think markets. I like the quote from Robert Townsend that best describes my trading philosophy: If you don't do it excellently, don't do it at all. Because if it's not excellent, it won't be profitable or fun, and if you're not in business for fun or profit, what the hell are you doing there?

Are you engaged in any professional activities besides trading?

I serve as a non-executive director on the boards of several companies and also as a member of two institutional investment committees.

You must have accumulated a tremendous amount of knowledge. Do you share it in any way, perhaps by publishing educational content?

Ive published many investment-related and corporate governance-related articles in various newspaper columns during my career and have also been a guest speaker at conferences.

Do you see yourself as a mentor to other traders in the foreseeable future?

As much as I like the idea, I find this activity to be time-intensive, and at the moment I simply dont have the capacity for it.

Thank you for your time! Do you have anything to say to your fellow traders, especially those who are contemplating participating in FTC 2021?

Nothing keeps you as sharp as focusing on a challenge such as the FTC. I wish all the entrants lucrative trading and great returns by December 31!

Read more...

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #306 on: October 22, 2021, 10:53:08 PM »
Hitt the range 5$ daily

1. To participate in the competition, the forum member must leave a message with the estimated closing quote for the daily ]BTCUSD candlestick in this competition topic. Excluding the numbers after the dot.

Старт конкурса 25.10.2021   

2. To win the contest, the participant must guess the BTCUSD closing rate in the range of ]+/- 100 pips. Trade server bid price (FXOpen ECN real server). This trading tool can be found on ECN MT5, ECN TickTrader, or Crypto accounts under the Market Watch (Show All Symbols) tab.

3. The prize of the winner of the competition depends on the accuracy of the forecast. In the absence of the winner, the prize fund of the competition is transferred to the next day, as a result of which the "Jackpot" is formed.

4. If there are two or more competitors in the range, the winner is the competitor who published the forecast first. Bets are accepted from 00:00 to 15:00 (FXOpen terminal time) daily.

5. Editing the forecast is prohibited. Two predictions left by one of the participants cancel both the first and second predictions.

6. Prize fund of the drawing  5$ per day + Jack Pot (maximum 40$ to be credited).

Prizes are credited to the FXOpen trading account (STP) and can be withdrawn if the withdrawal conditions are met: for every  2$ of the prize, you need to make 1 trade, the minimum number of transactions is 5 with a result of +/- 40 pips minimum (even if the prize is less than 10$).

7. To credit the prize to the trading account, you must send a personal message to the contest curator with the account number (opened via the link specified in the rules of the contest). Agent code: 384016[/COLOR]. Prizes are credited once a week.

The winner of the competition will skip the next draws based on the amount won (1 draw for every dollar won). For example, the prize is 10$, so the winner must skip 10 draws.

Multiple registrations and competition fraud are prohibited.

Link to open an account with FXOpen

Competition results and discussion

Contest link

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #307 on: October 25, 2021, 01:03:48 PM »
Setting FXOpen Servers To Winter Time

Dear Clients,

Please note that on November 7, 2021, FXOpen will set its trading servers to winter time, i.e., from GMT+3 to GMT+2.

The changes are to come into effect at the time of market opening on Monday, November 8, 2021. On crypto accounts where trading is available over the weekend, traders will notice the changes a day earlier, on Sunday, November 7, 2021.

The time switch will be applied to all types of trading accounts on the FXOpen platform.

The server time switch will not affect any open trades or the process of placing, closing, or modifying orders. However, we would recommend that you take the time shift into account when planning your trading activities.

And, finally, please do not forget to synchronize the time zone of your EAs and indicators with FXOpens server, which is GMT+2.

Read more...

Follow update  Facebook, Twitter dan Telegram.

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #308 on: October 30, 2021, 12:42:23 AM »
Standing position forexcup Trading championship 2021 update 30 october

1 Name:   andrei civga Gain: 1511.73% Location: moldova

2 Name:    emirhan goren Gain: 312.28% Location turkey

3 Name:    prieur du plessis #3 Gain: 67.93% Location slovenia

4 name:   eduardo soares bogosian Gain: 40.49% Location brazil

5 name: ebru goren Gain:   36.84% Location   turkey

Link source

Enroll

===================================================================================

Winner prize contest Hit the Range

Draw result 28.10.2021г 61401

Winner Bullet Prize 5$

Jack pot draw 29.10.2021г is 0$

Link Contest

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #309 on: November 03, 2021, 01:05:54 PM »
Dear FTC participants and followers!

We have recently sent a newsletter about the trading results of one of the championship participants, Andrei Civga, and received a lot of questions related to the gain score of this trader. We would like to highlight that Andreis contest account is a public PAMM account and is available to explore via this link.

Here you can see the account leverage and exposure level both daily and intraday. Please be advised that this account was registered on September 7th in the Championship.

Once again, thank you for your interest. We are available to answer any additional questions you may have.

Regards,

FTC2021 team

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #310 on: November 05, 2021, 11:27:50 PM »
FXOpen ACTIVE Members Contest - Season 2

FXOpen is happy to announce FXOpen ACTIVE Members Contest! - Season 2

About FXOpen ACTIVE Members Contest

Dear Forex traders,

Foreign Exchange market is a rewarding as well as challenging market for both new and aspiring Foreign Exchange traders.  You are invited to take part in the FXOpen ACTIVE Members Contest of FXOpen Markets!

The Contest is about being an ACTIVE Member of the FXOpen Forum during the period of the contest.

Being an ACTIVE Member of the FXOpen Forum has many Advantages:

• Knowledge about the Forex Markets
  • Discussion with Experienced Traders
  • Updates about Technical Analysis
  • Better Trading Results
  • Increased Profits

Prizes

There are 5 main prizes in the competition, making a total of [COLOR="#008000"]US$120[/COLOR]:

1st place US$40
   2nd place US$30
   3rd place US$25
   4th place US$15
   5th place US$10

How to Submit

You need to have a minimum of 30 posts during the Contest period to be Eligible for submitting your Entry.

Enter the Contest with the Following Details:

Name :
FXOpen STP Trading Account :

Write detail in the thread

Criteria for Prizes

Final Ratings = Number of Posts x Post Quality

Post Quality will vary on a Scale of 1 to 10

Post Quality  Scale 1 = POOR
Post Quality Scale 10 = EXCELLENT

Deadline

The contest starts on November 5th, 2021 and will last till November 30th, 2021. The deadline for your entries is 4 pm on November 30th, 2021.

Contest Results

Once the contest is closed, the expert judges will decide on the winners (it might take time, so the results will be announced within a week after the end of the contest).

Prize withdrawal

Prizes are credited to the STP account of FXOpen and can be withdrawn if the withdrawal conditions are met: for every $ 2 of the prize, you need to make 1 deal (+/- 40 points). The minimum number of transactions is 5.
The prizes will be added to the participants STP accounts registered in FXOpen.

How to Participate in the FXOpen ACTIVE Members Contest

• All the members of the FXOpen forum are Eligible to take part in the contest.
  • If you do not have a FXOpen forum account you can create new forum account by Signup
  • The contest will run from November 5th, 2021 till November 30th, 2021.
  • If you want to take part in the contest you need to post an Entry into the Contest Thread during this time.
  • The Posts that you will complete during the contest period will get counted.
  • The contest is Open to all the Countries and Languages - You can do post in your Regional Forum and Native languages.
  • A minimum of 30 posts must be completed in the FXOpen forum to be Eligible for Prizes

Contest Rules

• The duration of the Contest is 1 Months.
  • The Posts must be of more than 100 Characters.
  • It is not allowed to do Copy Paste or Duplicated Posts.
  • It is not allowed to make use of the Google Translate.
  • Post Spamming is not allowed.
  • Members who have already WON this contest in the proceeding 3 months cannot win the Prizes
Contest Entry

Enter the Contest with the Following Details:

Name :
FXOpen STP Trading Account :

If you have any Doubts or Questions regarding the FXOpen ACTIVE Members Contest please ask here :)

Note: The Contest Support is Available 24x7 Including Weekends and Holidays.

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #311 on: November 12, 2021, 01:27:21 PM »
Overview of FXOpen's Best-performing PAMM Accounts in October 2021

As the world continues grappling with financial and energy crises caused by COVID-19-related economic problems, investors have developed a very cautious approach to multiplying their savings. One effective method to protect ones assets and earn more is to join a stable PAMM account provider. We recommend choosing a provider who will adequately assess the trading situation in November and turn it in their favor, making use of fluctuations in various currency instruments rates. This last autumn month, we bring to your attention the most promising and profitable investment accounts on the FXOpen platform.

nepgusd

This PAMM account provider has been trading crypto since 2018. Despite periodic dips in profitability, they are still showing enviable results and stability. In October, they earned 51.92%, which covered any earlier mishaps. In November, they are trading actively, mainly in crypto pairs: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum. In October, there was some drawdown, but as of November, it was subdued. You can still join this managers PAMM account for 100 USD.

[bRead more...

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #312 on: November 12, 2021, 11:40:24 PM »
Dear FTC participants and followers!

We are happy to bring to your attention an interview with Sergey Shirko, the founder of the ForexCup Trading Championship. Now that the competition is nearing its end, it's a good time to talk about which of the objectives set by the organizers have been achieved, and how the community around FTC 2021 looks at the moment.

We also asked Sergey about the values that FTC offers its participants, his own trading background, and the future for FTC 2021 winners. We hope you enjoy your reading!

Regards,

FTC2021 team

Read Interview

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #313 on: November 19, 2021, 01:44:52 PM »
Trading Hours Schedule for 2021 Thanksgiving Day

Dear Traders,

Please be aware of the trading schedule changes for the 2021 Thanksgiving Day, November 25-26 (times given are GMT+2):

Thursday, November 25r

Metal CFDs:
  • XAUUSD (GOLD vs. US dollar) trading ends at 20:00
  • XAGUSD (SILVER vs. US dollar) trading ends at 20:00

Commodities CFD:
  • XBRUSD (UK Brent) trading ends at 19.45
  • XTIUSD (Minyak Mentah AS) ptrading ends at 19:45
  • XNGUSD (Gas Alam AS) trading ends at 19.45

Indchess:
  • #J225 (Jepang 225)   trading endsl 20.00
  • #SPXm (US SPX 500 (Mini))   trading ends 20.00
  • #NDXm (US Tech 100 (Mini))   trading ends 20.00
  • #WS30m (Wall Street 30 (Mini))   trading ends 20.00

Stock CFDs: trading closed..

Friday, November 26th, 2021

Metal CFDs::
  • XAUUSD (GOLD vs. US dollar) trading ends at 20:45
  • XAGUSD (SILVER vs. US dollar) trading ends at 20:45

Commodities CFD:
  • XBRUSD (UK Brent) trading ends at 20:30
  • XTIUSD (US Crude) trading ends at 20:30
  • XNGUSD (US Natural Gas) trading ends at 20:30

`Indices::
  • #J225 (Japan 225) trading ends at 20:15
  • #SPXm (US SPX 500 (Mini)) trading ends at 20:15
  • #NDXm (US Tech 100 (Mini)) trading ends at 20:15
  • #WS30m (Wall Street 30 (Mini)) trading ends at 20:15

Stock CFD: trading ends at 20:00.

All other financial instruments will be traded as usual.

Please consider this information when planning your trading for the upcoming week.

Read more...

Follow update Facebook, Twitter dan Telegram.

FXOpen Customer Service
E-mail:support@fxopen.com

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #314 on: December 03, 2021, 10:03:34 PM »
Announcing Winners of Money Managers Forex Contest

On November 28th, 2021, FXOpen ended its Money Managers contest where real Forex PAMM accounts competed against each other.

A sole participant emerged victorious, having met all the conditions:

1stplace and the $5,000 prize go to GSV!

The prize money will be added to the winners Master account under the Master Offer Performance Fee parameter equal to 50%.

We sincerely congratulate the winner and wish them further success in trading.

Please note that PAMM account managers are not allowed to conceal from investors such account statistics as equity, drawdown, exposure level, or completed trades; this data must always be accessible for viewing.

The Money Managers contest is a unique opportunity to demonstrate your trading skills with real PAMM accounts. Within a specified timeframe, participants can deposit and withdraw funds from their accounts, accept investments, create new offers, use any strategies, Expert Advisors, and robots.

And, finally, the Money Managers contest is a perfect chance to get recognition for your PAMM account among potential followers.

Visit our website for more details on how the FXOpen PAMM service works, and follow the contest thread for updates.

Read more...

FXOpen Customer Service

E-mail: support@fxopen.com

browse forum